Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Risky game - how to play this?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no plates atm, only four potentials, nothing specific. One girl is interesting because she works for me, I call her N.

So N works for me for about 4 months now. She is a tall pretty woman, the only thing is she's a lot taller then me but she doesn't care I think.
I own a business and I hired her to do my administration and work as a hostess in my shop.

I am a masculine alpha guy, I'm the boss, I act like that, it's in my blood. I'm also very patient, a good listener and I don't get emotional. I think she's attracted to me, I feel like that. But ofc, she's only 20 so it might be very exciting for her to hit on her older boss. Her ex cheated on her last month and she was really hurt by that, she tells me. I don't react on stuff like this, at all, only ''oh that's bad'' and change subject. She asks me personal questions, she is obv interested.

Took her twice to business meetings elsewhere in the country (for a purpose of learning) and we click very well, she laughs on my jokes, keeps eye contact which gets a bit cexual sometimes in my feeling, never says no to what I ask her (obv i pay her well salary).

Okay to summarize things; I feel like she's attracted. She comes from a good loving family and no red signs, she's very young. I don't really know what I want with her. Keep her as a good personnel or let it come from her. She asked me about religion, how I see things in life, relationships, trying to fish things out of me. I react very bold, funny and relaxed like a real alpha male.

any thoughts?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no plates atm, only four potentials, nothing specific. One girl is interesting because she works for me, I call her N.

So N works for me for about 4 months now. She is a tall pretty woman, the only thing is she's a lot taller then me but she doesn't care I think.
I own a business and I hired her to do my administration and work as a hostess in my shop.

I am a masculine alpha guy, I'm the boss, I act like that, it's in my blood. I'm also very patient, a good listener and I don't get emotional. I think she's attracted to me, I feel like that. But ofc, she's only 20 so it might be very exciting for her to hit on her older boss. Her ex cheated on her last month and she was really hurt by that, she tells me. I don't react on stuff like this, at all, only ''oh that's bad'' and change subject. She asks me personal questions, she is obv interested.

Took her twice to business meetings elsewhere in the country (for a purpose of learning) and we click very well, she laughs on my jokes, keeps eye contact which gets a bit cexual sometimes in my feeling, never says no to what I ask her (obv i pay her well salary).

Okay to summarize things; I feel like she's attracted. She comes from a good loving family and no red signs, she's very young. I don't really know what I want with her. Keep her as a good personnel or let it come from her. She asked me about religion, how I see things in life, relationships, trying to fish things out of me. I react very bold, funny and relaxed like a real alpha male.

any thoughts?
Its always a tricky one to mix business with pleasure. Take a little more time to consider her true intentions, is she just crawling up on your azz because you're her boss or does she really likes you.
I would say if youre planning to maybe be with her study her a little bit, you're older guy so you should read on younger girls well, and than make your decision but always be careful, people tend to mask their true self early on and make us only hear what we want.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every boss/employee-relationship is a minefield. I dont know about the laws in the Netherlands but since #metoo , sexual harassment is a thing.

You never know with these girls. One day they think it is a smart idea to be with the experienced older guy, the other day they think you took advantage of them and find some judge that puts up rape charges against you.

I wouldnt touch her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise man don't play leapfrog with unicorn.

She works for you. If things go bad, it could be a lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like everyone said don't. is not worth, plus remember she could just feel like the power dynamic is in your favor because you are the boss.

course you could be the dude who shag the secretary and don't care much, but is risky

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be in a Sugardaddy relationship at best. Quit being delusional and find other women outside of your work. As a business owner, you should know it's a HUGE liability to get mixed up with any of your employees or coworkers.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say she is interested, but just be careful with stuff like this. I never date co-workers, clients, or vendors. Too much risk.

I had this thing with a female sales person for one of our vendors... It got really bad when I stopped buying from them. Caused a lot of unnecessary drama... never doing that again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say she is interested, but just be careful with stuff like this. I never date co-workers, clients, or vendors. Too much risk.

I had this thing with a female sales person for one of our vendors... It got really bad when I stopped buying from them. Caused a lot of unnecessary drama... never doing that again.
You really don't want them talking about you like that in an environment where you are to be taken seriously...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am a masculine alpha guy, I'm the boss, I act like that, it's in my blood. I'm also very patient, a good listener and I don't get emotional.
I'm going to stop you right here; Alpha men, have no reason to be rational, most Alpha men are extremely emotional. If you are saying you come from the rational end of thought, in a natural sense, that means you were probably raised around very Masculine men, but that also means those men were able to press you into submission.

You are the boss in an intellectual sense, not an overtly masculine sense.

This woman wants to be socially proved by you, so she can tell her friends shes dating a business owner.

This woman, she is NOT plate material for you, but here is the thing: She is taller than you, which means YOU can use her to socially proof yourself to other woman and make you incredibly attractive to them. She is not a plate, she is the bait for the plates.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

any thoughts?
The fact that you're her boss makes things both easier and more difficult. Easier because she'll do anything you say, but more difficult because you don't know whether she's doing it because she likes you or because you're the boss.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do if she pursuis? If she flirts, if she dresses up for work and falls in love with me while i focus on my purpose? What then?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself what a 20yo knows about relationships at that age and know what she wants. Ask yourself why any sane 20yo would want a relationship with an older guy outside of security, money, stability, daddy issues. Get out of that Disney dream mentality and pull yourself into reality.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s easy man. Offer her a fake promotion, same position only senior. The way to get is throught bed. It’s gow every prn movie begins.
You are in Russia bro where you can get away with $hit like that. Those days are long gone for guys in the states.
I like the fact that you guys can beat your women if she gives you attitude and not be prosecuted for it. I think they made that policy more strict recently?
I don't condone violence on females but still is nice to have a silent equalizer against talkback and attitude and thus lessens the entitlement mentality.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself what a 20yo knows about relationships at that age and know what she wants. Ask yourself why any sane 20yo would want a relationship with an older guy outside of security, money, stability, daddy issues. Get out of that Disney dream mentality and pull yourself into reality.
Maybe she is actually attracted to me and maybe her vagina tingles and gets soaky wet When she thinks about me on top?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is actually attracted to me and maybe her vagina tingles and gets soaky wet When she thinks about me on top?
Lol, I can say you're delusional but there might be a possibility of attraction and curiosity on her part. But either way, she works for you and can take you to the cleaners faster than you can *** on her. Don't make the mistake of many men of getting brought down for only a few min of pleasure. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I can say you're delusional but there might be a possibility of attraction and curiosity on her part. But either way, she works for you and can take you to the cleaners faster than you can *** on her. Don't make the mistake of many men of getting brought down for only a few min of pleasure. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Dont forget im a experienced don Juan active for About 7 years lmao