"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Risks effecting game?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
really my only problem is the sex issue. I wanna *** inside their pussc but doing so is a bit risky. How do we build up mutiple relationships where we can have unprotected sex? its affecting me from the approach on wards because once they are interested its not going anywhere.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Unprotected sex with your main girlfriend is usually not a good idea, let alone multiple women. It's a recipe for ending up paying child support to at least one woman, unless you are unemployed and totally broke.

Women aren't totally trustworthy with birth control either. There are few female birth control methods that are fully foolproof. A lot of women aren't using those methods. Always a good idea to use condoms.

If you use a condom, you can finish inside them and not be worried, so long as the condom doesn't break. If you are using a condom and she's on some form of birth control, you're usually set. I've even finished inside women not on birth control while using a condom. I have no kids.

Condoms are also good for STD protection.
 

chuchu

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
116
Reaction score
3
Location
Nirvana
Dude, use a condom if you are in multiple relationships! You are risking getting STDs and spreading it to others. Condom won't save you from STDs, and you will have to get tested once a while. It's no different than paying for sex.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Safe sex is definitely something to think about it, but I think you might be subconsciencely using it as an excuse not to make a move. Don't fall into this trap. Wrap your junk and do the deed without thinking about it too much. I raw dog more than I should, and do the "pull out", but I'm also an idiot.. so don't listen to me LOL. Wrap your junk up and don't worry about it so much. Be safe and test regularly, that's all you can do. MOST of the stuff you catch can be cured with a simple anti-biotic.. I've had it, other guys here have had it, thousands of others have too.. it happens, and if you're having a lot of sex, you should just expect it at some point. Be safe, but don't let the fear of STDs destroy your sex life.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
I could probably play it safer.

My main plate is on birth control and I dont wear a condom and *** inside her. Again, thinking it out loud, I should probably play it safer.

My other plate I always wear a condom..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

wuvegolu

New Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
39
It's really stupid idea build multiple relationships with unprotected sex. you can destroy many other lives, families and health forever. many many such stories
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Unprotected sex with your main girlfriend is usually not a good idea, let alone multiple women. It's a recipe for ending up paying child support to at least one woman, unless you are unemployed and totally broke.

Women aren't totally trustworthy with birth control either. There are few female birth control methods that are fully foolproof. A lot of women aren't using those methods. Always a good idea to use condoms.

If you use a condom, you can finish inside them and not be worried, so long as the condom doesn't break. If you are using a condom and she's on some form of birth control, you're usually set. I've even finished inside women not on birth control while using a condom. I have no kids.

Condoms are also good for STD protection.
i find condom sex not satisfying. id rather jerk off than have condom sex.
makes me go limp as well and ruins the mood when getting it out and trying to put it on.

whats wrong with paying child support?
Safe sex is definitely something to think about it, but I think you might be subconsciencely using it as an excuse not to make a move. Don't fall into this trap. Wrap your junk and do the deed without thinking about it too much. I raw dog more than I should, and do the "pull out", but I'm also an idiot.. so don't listen to me LOL. Wrap your junk up and don't worry about it so much. Be safe and test regularly, that's all you can do. MOST of the stuff you catch can be cured with a simple anti-biotic.. I've had it, other guys here have had it, thousands of others have too.. it happens, and if you're having a lot of sex, you should just expect it at some point. Be safe, but don't let the fear of STDs destroy your sex life.
pullout? fark that i wanna *** inside the pussc.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
i find condom sex not satisfying. id rather jerk off than have condom sex.
makes me go limp as well and ruins the mood when getting it out and trying to put it on.

whats wrong with paying child support?


pullout? fark that i wanna *** inside the pussc.
I can understand the desire for unprotected sex with an inside finish. That is designed to feel amazing.

Sex with a condom on is better than jerking off. Chemically, your body knows the difference between having partnered sex (even with a condom) and just wanking it.

I am amazed that I'm having to answer a question about what's wrong with paying child support. The obvious answer is that money leaves your wallet/bank account. It is better for you to have your money than some baby mama. The only way you can get away with not paying child support is if you are permanently unemployed and have no money to your name. That's not an ideal existence. Having your own money is good.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top