Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Riots, Women and Weak Men.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we recognize that the crime and violence in the riots were simply low value men trying to bed women they would never get a chance to otherwise?

Like, for me, all this ideological crap is simply about the transfer of wealth, but wouldnt women be included in that wealth? On their own agenda, protected without consequence by the men around her, why wouldnt a woman go to an exciting riot or something like this.

Point blank, when you defend a woman, you actually enable her behavior to continue and end up putting her in more danger than if she just had to deal with it herself... You all do yourselves not favor, but harm by believing we need to behave morally towards women... Sure, do not do anything illegal, but our protection is not something we should just flippantly hand out.

We have enabled our women to be the way they are, through our protection. This must end.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Can we recognize that the crime and violence in the riots were simply low value men trying to bed women they would never get a chance to otherwise?

Like, for me, all this ideological crap is simply about the transfer of wealth, but wouldnt women be included in that wealth? On their own agenda, protected without consequence by the men around her, why wouldnt a woman go to an exciting riot or something like this.

Point blank, when you defend a woman, you actually enable her behavior to continue and end up putting her in more danger than if she just had to deal with it herself... You all do yourselves not favor, but harm by believing we need to behave morally towards women... Sure, do not do anything illegal, but our protection is not something we should just flippantly hand out.

We have enabled our women to be the way they are, through our protection. This must end.
No way this stuff was well on its way to being this mess 50 years before I was born.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
And the riots are just an excuse for these people to channel the frustration and discontent these people already had in their lives. These people don't really care about any alleged injustice