Rint's advice to being handsome

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have to admit it looks DO matter no matter how we look at it, it really does matter, cause women are shallow, since guys are shallow women probably are too. So here's some advice.

Face: You cant make your face model good looking its genetics, but you can try
- If you have acne use benzoyle Peroxide or Salytic acid which is in most acne medicines. If you have lots of acne use your acne cream on affected area when you wake up, when you get back from school or work, or after you shower, and rub in gently cause it helps let it sink in. Good tip is to use hot water on your face, because it opens your pores which have the oil in it which cause acne. So put hot water on your face then dry your face then apply acne cream. Make sure acne cream dousn't irritate skin and us little cause the more you use it the more immune your skin becomes to it.
-Apply lotion to your face cause the acne medicacine will dry your face, make sure when you put it on it dousn't irritate the skin.
-Take lots of hot showers cause without acne cream opening your pores is still very effective and you can't become immune to it, cause its heat.
- If you have a unibrow get one of those air things that you glue the hair and rip it off.
- Get pore strips i know their for women, but their VERY effective.

Clothing: This is very crucial cause everyone will judge you by your appearance it's automatic
-Honestly get what ever you thinks look good, but buy from a fair priced place cause its not worth wasting your money to look good. Look for sales at places that sell nice clothes. I say Marshalls
-Make sure your comfortable
-Ask someone whose fashion you life i know you may think its weird, but its that or figure it out with trial and error

Body: Well this is a no duh
-Weight train, but weight train everything equally cause if you dont train the opposite muscle it stunts your growth. For example, if you work tricep and not bicep
-Do lots of sit ups LADIES LOVE THE ABS
-Do alot of cardio its good for your brain and body and legs
-When you weight train breath it helps get your muscles energy.

Brain: The think that makes us do everything
-get some Omega-3 its nutrients for the brain
-Read? Do some homework?
-Meditate! Big one i almost forgot. Get some books on it.

Antarctica

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im new on the forums, but ive been trolling around a bit(sadly) and I have been reading the DJ bible also. Up until this last summer I have been a bit of a nerd(alright....800 hours on World of Warcraft) but i put an end to that ****. I play the game, it doesnt play me. I found your post helpful.

Face: I have a bit of a problem growing facial hair, but i prefer a clean shave so it doesnt matter. As for acne I use proactive. it is spendy but it does a hell of a good job. Definitatley recommend it if your skin isn't too sensitive. Also the hot water on the skin is great for the pores and well....it feels really nice anyway...so do it!

Body: I enlisted to join the Navy after graduation, so I have been working out a little bit. I guess if you are like me and dont have the time or money to go use a gym, you could use the exercise tip my recruiter gave me(or probably how I interpreted it, definately think a better opinion is needed for the workouts). Figure out your set max of pushups and situps. Do 3 reps of each, starting with your max pushups, then your max situps, then do 4/5 or 3/4 of your max of each, followed by a final rep of 1/2 of your max situps and pushups. I am new to jogging, so he told me to run a mile and a half at least(im getting better so he told me 2 miles) every other day. You need that day of rest in between for your body to repair itself.

Brain: Well, being what i will term as a geek for a great part of my life, I read a lot of books and i browse wikipedia and the main news websites each night to learn some new stuff. If the girls dont like it, hey at least I know whats going on in the world around me, right? I am also reading into eastern religions and meditation is a really great thing to get into, there really is no reason not to do it....its healthy, relieves stress, relaxes you...do it!

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know women could see my brain! I haven't washed it in weeks either!!!

Antarctica

Don Juan
Reaction score
It helped me yeah, It was simple and straight forward. Like me :p.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint said:
Hahaha funny, but be honest did my advice help you?
Its a good post for those that need it but my face, body and clothing are all fine, which i improved many years ago.

I'm working on increasing my brain power at the moment i started this thread a while ago:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=109995&highlight=intelligence

I've started supplementing with omega 3 fish oils, the one i have been taking also has Ginkgo Biloba in it which is supposed to improve over all circulation, hence more blood flowing to your brain, but i think my circulation was good any way so i don't think that will make all the difference.

Omega 3 is also good for the skin

My only think i want to improve on on my looks is to get a tan but not sure how to go about it. Fake tan looks bad and i don't fancy getting the stick in work and from my mates when i walk in, one day white and the next day orange. Also it would be a hassle to keep applying it. Sun beds are bad for you and make you look worse in the long run from premature aging. And as for the sun out side.....its cold, dark and wet all the time! Any suggestions?

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Rint. I've always found that by spending a small amount of time and money on my body, the effects have been worthwhile. Making sure that you're hygenic and that your clothes are trendy goes a long way to improving your look. You don't have to have facials every week and buy top designer brands to stand out.

Stay in good shape, not to impress the ladies but because it's good for you. See how many days you can do some exercise in, no matter how small it is. Eventually you'll get into a routine and will start noticing improvements in your energy levels and mood

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the face

I've had bad ass acne.. at the moment I have Rocutane or something, some red pills this doctor gave me.. they remove allt he fat under your skin (not the type of fat you have in your belly) And totally dries your skin..
then i use this facial creme and it fixes it

but it defenitly works, if i use it for 2 weeks it totally gets destroyed

I was acne free untill I went to spain last vacation, everything came back.. I have the medicine yet again..and in 1 week it magicly reduced

Body: for 2 years i have done 500 SITUPS a day.. and i got NO single effect out of it.. I decided to quit.

Brain: It's ****ed up, booze.. w33d.. anything lol

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildSantos said:
Body: for 2 years i have done 500 SITUPS a day.. and i got NO single effect out of it.. I decided to quit.
it took you two years two realise this!?

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i defenitly saw effects.. i had nothing left but skin and bones ( and i eat a-****ing-lot )

so im kinda screwed.. shulda stayed the way i was.