"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Ring Ring Ring!!!!!!

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Thats right, it's a wake up call you stupid ass panzies. Stop ****ing whining and get out there and do stuff. All you do is whine whine whine on these lovely threads, its a disgrace you sick ****sucking *****bags.


The idea here on the so suave forums is that you actually go out and do the things. Stop saying "OOohh i have no hope... OOhooh I suck.. and Oooahhaha I BLOW!" BECAUSE AS LONG AS YOU SAY THAT, YOU DO. Thats right ladies "As I think I shall become." THATS RIGHT, THATS POOK, THE GREAT POOK. You want to know how he became who he is, or you want to know how to become a dj? All Djs have worked hard to get where they are. They worked hard not for the girls, not for the glory, but for themselves. SELF IMPROVEMENT. Excercise, have fun, get a life and most importantly GET OFF YOUR FAT ASSES YOU STUPID PANZIES.


Lol that was fun :)
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Aye, a few of y'all are being fvcking pvssies, I'm tired of seeing all these d_mned threads looking for pity and saying you'll never be anything. If you think like that, you sure as hell won't be anything. I guarantee that sitting at your computer alternating between masturbating, reading articles, and posting whiny threads will not make you a Don Juan, it will make you a lazy fvck. Get out there and do something that takes some willpower and some balls. Experience is the best way to learn and reaps the rewards.
 

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Some peopel try hard to think like a DJ. Thinking like one, doesn't mean you will become like one. It is hard sometimes to change your way of doing things because the environment doens't permit you to do so. But yes, i agree, we should all get off our asses and try something new. Afterall, what is there to lose? Our ego? Our pride? We're still young.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Environment hinders nothing.

It's not about thinking you are DJ and you are the greatest. You're just lieing to yourself. You're on the road to becoming one and all you know is you are going to reach your goal no matter what it takes.
You got the motivation to back it up? You're already halfway there.


Lik
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
-Germany-
Being a Don Juan is not just a way to pick up chicks... it's a lifestyle! I know that I still have to learn a lot of things, but I also know that I'm already better than most of the peeps around me and sooner or later I will be on top: concerning girls, money, fun, style, and knowledge!

LET'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Gucci boy, it is awesome that you learned that so quick...most guys (myself included) take quite a while to learn that.

And environment can be a bit of a hamperer, for me, for instance, since I'm a busy guy and my school is crap for chicks. It's ok to realize that as long as you don't make it an excuse not to try. I still get chicks numbers and I'm tearing apart the standard nerd image at my school...the harder your environment is on you, the greater the challenge and the more the satisfaction at succeeding.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
You should learn to work in every sort of enviroment. Hell, i've picked up chicks at my wrestling matches for godsakes.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Uh, calling us "panzies" doesn't really motivate me. And what kind of dumbass would call someone a "panzie":rolleyes:
Let's think a bit here, i presume you think "dumbass" is a much better word to use. I'll break down the word for you "Dumb", as in stupid, or you... and "ass" as in something you take a **** out of....

you're a stupid something you take a **** out of.

Makes sense, sounds like something i used to say in preschool. It almost reminds me of how BUTT-erfly was funny.


The fact of the matter is, most words that are supposidly offensive are actually total nonsense. It's just fun to say them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
A warrior poet once said....

1 mind, any weapon.
 

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
-Germany-
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Gucci boy, it is awesome that you learned that so quick...most guys (myself included) take quite a while to learn that.
I had parts of this attitude before I came here, but this site/board supports my ideas, gives me new inspirations, and shows me that I'm not the only one who wanna improve and even change his life!
 
Top