Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Right, so I'm nervous about this group of guys giving shyt at school, help out please

SomeRandomGuy17

Reaction score
I accidentally posted this in the DJ board, but it belongs here

Basically these guys were *******s to me last year (I'm a sophmore) and even though they pretended we were friends, they never invited me to parties with them and made a point to exclude me from them, despite the fact that I always had them over and they used me for random shyt. Well, I decided to man up and talk back to them.

In the social hierarchy, they're lower than me in high school, they play a lot of videogames and say really gay things in real life like "ownage, pwnage, epic fail" that make them out to be total douchebags. back last year I had trouble fitting in so I went with these guys and they treated me like shyt. Now I'm in a much better social position than them and I figured now would be the time to just mess with them. Basically, I slowly stopped hanging out with them and not talking to them, to the point where I wouldn't even say hi to them in the hallways. Then, me and my other friend decided to just be pricks to them and we talked **** to them and acted like douchebags to them.

Now I know two rights dont make a wrong, and I dont give a shyt if these guys start trying to start shyt, I'll fight them if need be. But soem of these guys are friends with my friends and I'm worried that they'll try and turn them against me and just start spreading rumors about me (wouldnt be the first time), how exactly should I handle this? in additon, im wondering how i should handle it in the hallway, should I be a complete douche and just be like 'oh hey hows it going" in a really smart ass attitude or should I completely blow them off with a smirk like nothing happened?

It feels good to finally get back at the people hwo were belittling me, but how can I remain effective at doing it?

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is needless drama. If you really don't care, like you say you do, then you wouldn't react and blow this way out of proportion.

So some people don't like you. That's their problem, not yours. Haters are gonna hate, and the DJ doesn't care.

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Exactly. And, as you say you are much better than them now, just this must be pissing them off right now.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you stop being a chick about it and move on like a MAN! Geez, you kids nowadays. Real men don't do this. Move on, their loss, not yours. Rumors don't mean $hit. Let them be sissy rumor telling idiots, and then go bang a bunch of chicks and make new friends. Btw...fyi, just cause they play games and quote dumb things like pwnage doesn't make them lower than you...what makes them lower is the way they treat you.

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
SomeRandomGuy17 said:
I accidentally posted this in the DJ board, but it belongs here

Basically these guys were *******s to me last year (I'm a sophmore) and even though they pretended we were friends, they never invited me to parties with them and made a point to exclude me from them, despite the fact that I always had them over and they used me for random shyt. Well, I decided to man up and talk back to them.

In the social hierarchy, they're lower than me in high school, they play a lot of videogames and say really gay things in real life like "ownage, pwnage, epic fail" that make them out to be total douchebags. back last year I had trouble fitting in so I went with these guys and they treated me like shyt. Now I'm in a much better social position than them and I figured now would be the time to just mess with them. Basically, I slowly stopped hanging out with them and not talking to them, to the point where I wouldn't even say hi to them in the hallways. Then, me and my other friend decided to just be pricks to them and we talked **** to them and acted like douchebags to them.

Now I know two rights dont make a wrong, and I dont give a shyt if these guys start trying to start shyt, I'll fight them if need be. But soem of these guys are friends with my friends and I'm worried that they'll try and turn them against me and just start spreading rumors about me (wouldnt be the first time), how exactly should I handle this? in additon, im wondering how i should handle it in the hallway, should I be a complete douche and just be like 'oh hey hows it going" in a really smart ass attitude or should I completely blow them off with a smirk like nothing happened?

It feels good to finally get back at the people hwo were belittling me, but how can I remain effective at doing it?

Dude fvcking get over it. Guys should not even be on your radar. Why do u even care for them let them be, ignore forget them.

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man, I am in the EXACT same situation as you. It's uncanny really. These guys walked all over me even though they were total *******s who played video games all day and never had a girlfriend in their lives. These types of people are really common. I had a party the other day and purposely didn't invite them yet somehow they found out and just invited themselves along, bringing with them a couple more guests who I'd never seen before and pretty much ruined half the night for everyone.

I KNOW I'm better than people like this, and it sounds like you know you're better than these kinds of people too. All I can say is SHOW IT! But don't yell at them or punch them in the face (no matter how much you want to) just ignore them. I know it sounds cliche and stupid but there's a reason people say that.

When someone does something like this to me I think "Well, you've just lost some of my respect", and focus more on my REAL friends. If they don't treat you like a friend, then don't treat them like friends. But never treat them like any less than strangers - that's their level. That's an AFC level.