Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Right, so I'm nervous about this group of guys giving shyt at school, help out please

SomeRandomGuy17

Reaction score
Basically these guys were *******s to me last year (I'm a sophmore) and even though they pretended we were friends, they never invited me to parties with them and made a point to exclude me from them, despite the fact that I always had them over and they used me for random shyt. Well, I decided to man up and talk back to them.

In the social hierarchy, they're lower than me in high school, they play a lot of videogames and say really gay things in real life like "ownage, pwnage, epic fail" that make them out to be total douchebags. back last year I had trouble fitting in so I went with these guys and they treated me like shyt. Now I'm in a much better social position than them and I figured now would be the time to just mess with them. Basically, I slowly stopped hanging out with them and not talking to them, to the point where I wouldn't even say hi to them in the hallways. Then, me and my other friend decided to just be pricks to them and we talked **** to them and acted like douchebags to them.

Now I know two rights dont make a wrong, and I dont give a shyt if these guys start trying to start shyt, I'll fight them if need be. But soem of these guys are friends with my friends and I'm worried that they'll try and turn them against me and just start spreading rumors about me (wouldnt be the first time), how exactly should I handle this? in additon, im wondering how i should handle it in the hallway, should I be a complete douche and just be like 'oh hey hows it going" in a really smart ass attitude or should I completely blow them off with a smirk like nothing happened?

It feels good to finally get back at the people hwo were belittling me, but how can I remain effective at doing it?

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of one of my favorite stories...

"There once lived a great warrior. Though quite old, he still was able to defeat any challenger. His reputation extended far and wide throughout the land and many students gathered to study under him.
One day an infamous young warrior arrived at the village. He was determined to be the first man to defeat the great master. Along with his strength, he had an uncanny ability to spot and exploit any weakness in an opponent. He would wait for his opponent to make the first move, thus revealing a weakness, and then would strike with merciless force and lightning speed. No one had ever lasted with him in a match beyond the first move.

Much against the advice of his concerned students, the old master gladly accepted the young warrior's challenge. As the two squared off for battle, the young warrior began to hurl insults at the old master. He threw dirt and spit in his face. For hours he verbally assaulted him with every curse and insult known to mankind. But the old warrior merely stood there motionless and calm. Finally, the young warrior exhausted himself. Knowing he was defeated, he left feeling shamed.

Somewhat disappointed that he did not fight the insolent youth, the students gathered around the old master and questioned him. "How could you endure such an indignity? How did you drive him away?"

"If someone comes to give you a gift and you do not receive it," the master replied, "to whom does the gift belong?"

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you must destroy them man, make them hate messing with you, beat them up if you must, i am being serious.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.....Grow up. I mean your worried about what people are saying about....lol go back to the High School Forum damn....what's even funnier then his problem is that I use to be the same way , afraid of what other people said and thought about me....damn I was pathetic.

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much for your own good.

Stop caring. Don't be a jerk to them, be indifferent. It's better and you literally don't have to do anything! Ignoring is powerful.

This will do some effect.

But if they do **** to you, don't take it.

That's all! Be indiferent, and if they **** you, don't take it! Simple.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason why u are takin **** is because of ur social status and ur mentality... Or they might just be bullies ahaha i know is not an pleasent feelin ur stomach gets tingly, u think about it durin ur tests. Hard thin 2 get over i recommend Martial Art's classes and standin up for ur FUCIN SELF AND stop bein such a lil *****...

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
in tantrik terminology....

If you can't handle guys giving you sh1t...that means you can't handle Masculine Energy....

Dude bullying is nothing if you go back read medieval history and slavery...modernworld is nothing compare to that world....

Be a survivor no matter what...Learn to suffer....

and then one day you'l come out smelling like a white mushroom....