Ridiculous list of requirements on POF...hilarious

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
oh i was calling the girl a moron haha

Oh...my mistake. :up: Yeah...personality would kill it for me too.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Oh...my mistake. :up: Yeah...personality would kill it for me too.

haha no worries man! I wouldn't blatantly call people names on this site.

You guys are like my brothers.

Yeah her personality is the perfect archetype for my least favourite type of person.

She's confident I'll give her that. But seems extremely narrow-minded

and personally Narrow-mindedness is my least favourite quality in a human and is an instant turn off for me.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality or whether she is your type has nothing to do with it, this is an attempt at objective looks ratings people! If you're gona say she is any lower than a 6 then your scale is fvcked. Every girl is on the scale, so that means those unrecognizable swamp donkeys are 0-1. Fatties are 2-3ish. Fatties with cute face or weird face thin girls in the 3-4 range. 5 is like eh average not much to work with but not unattractive either. 6-7 is like yea this girl has some attractiveness or sexiness to her. Then obviously 8 to 9 is increasing level of holy sh*t look at that girl. 10 i think is truly subjective but we'll let each man decide that one for himself.. Im not gona say my system is perfect or scientific but it kinda is haha

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay...solid 7. That's my answer.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My answer still stands.

I dont rate girls solely on looks if other information is present.

My rating scale encompasses everything because everything is important.

Personality, looks, how she treats others, mental issues etc etc.

These are all important factors in coming to a fundamentally accurate number.

Her personality is poo at best. So she goes from what could have been a 6 in terms of looks to a 4 with all the other present information available.

This is just my opinion. Others here may disagree, and yet others may even like her personality. Not for me though.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first impression: She's a feisty 7.4, and someone who's not taking POF seriously, which is a green flag for me. Probably good in the sack and, once you get past that little shield she's built up, fun to hang out with.

And what about this one. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=73832044. This is not the POF that I remember.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Clearly, her lack of success (relationship wise) made her bitter towards men and relationships. A kind of protection mechanism so as not to admit the sh!tty situation she's in. Likely a virgin.

When she falls for a man, she'll fall badly.

i actually know a girl like this, once a guy moves in on her she gets weirded out and stops talking to them, however she is a wh0re just not a relationship type of girl.

this girls profile is epic, plays pokemon and a gamer? im in, as long as i can *** on those tittazzz and slap her for thinking she is better than us men:moon:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
My first impression: She's a feisty, 7.4, and someone who's not taking POF seriously. Probably good in the sack and, once you get past that little shield she's built up, fun to hang out with.

And what about this one. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=73832044. This is not the POF that I remember.

much better looking then the first broad

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
My first impression: She's a feisty 7.4, and someone who's not taking POF seriously, which is a green flag for me. Probably good in the sack and, once you get past that little shield she's built up, fun to hang out with.

Woah thanks, and she's in my area. Time to spam her with a message.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Here's her profile: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51083306

Our conversation...

Me: Yikes

Her: I was going to say the same thing about you.

Me: So are we going to fvck or what?

Me: (copy pasta from here) I can't even be at you. You have a mindset that some dudes here need to grasp, don't filter yourself and don't give a fvck about what anyone else thinks about it. You'd probably make a cool female friend to hang out with every now and then. Although, I bet you're freak in bed.

Her: Yeahhh... Not going to lie, I'm kinda a lady-bro. Guys are easier to hang out with until they start getting interested.
But meh. I used to be crazy like that, I guess. Until I realized I can have a lot more fun by myself.
I probably would've stopped talking to you had you not complimented my personality before anything else... So you can't be too stupid.

...LOL I literally just asked her when we're gonna fvck. POF is a joke. My profile headline says "well endowed".

Some of those profiles are fakes. They write all this demanding sh1t on there and when you go to talk to the "chick" they ramble on like that and never answer your question. You end up with an endless convo then the profile disappears.

Peaks&Valleys said:
That's an obvious fake profile.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that girls a fox peaks.. So whatd you say to her ;)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Yea that girls a fox peaks.. So whatd you say to her ;)
haha, I'm way to old for that chick. I was hoping a young buck like sofomore could give it a go, and we could just live through him. :D

goldengoose said:
That's an obvious fake profile.
Yeah, if it was fake, then that would be more like the POF that I knew.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Yeah, if it was fake, then that would be more like the POF that I knew.
It's a fake, her pics were used to promote another dating site. Those pics have made the rounds. That's why I don't go on there anymore with the fake profiles. It's a waste of time.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Personality or whether she is your type has nothing to do with it, this is an attempt at objective looks ratings people! If you're gona say she is any lower than a 6 then your scale is fvcked. Every girl is on the scale, so that means those unrecognizable swamp donkeys are 0-1. Fatties are 2-3ish. Fatties with cute face or weird face thin girls in the 3-4 range. 5 is like eh average not much to work with but not unattractive either. 6-7 is like yea this girl has some attractiveness or sexiness to her. Then obviously 8 to 9 is increasing level of holy sh*t look at that girl. 10 i think is truly subjective but we'll let each man decide that one for himself.. Im not gona say my system is perfect or scientific but it kinda is haha
Lol good luck with that. Men here's preferences are all over the place. I'd say she's in the 5-7 range. That number could move around a bit depending on what she looks like naked. For me anything below a 5 is unattractive, 5 is just meh, 6 is cute, 7 is very cute, 8 is damn!, 9 is daaayum!, 10 is dfklasjfopikldfas. Most women that I see around my age fall in the 5-6 range so I don't understand these dudes with sky high standards.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my OP I gave this girl a 6 in looks. Cute, but personality brings her down to a 4...meaning I'd have to be on the worst dry spell of my life and finished half a bottle of whiskey.

Most girls I go for are 7's and 8's. To be honest, 9's make me a little nervous but I'm working on it. 7's are usually more gf material and 8's are easier lays (somehow?).

All pof girls get 2-3 points lower just because they're using internet dating. I'd probably only meet up with one of them if it was 2 am on a friday and they said they wanted to fvck that night.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd game her, shes semi-attractive and got some balls. All she needs is someone much more ****ier then her, who can turn everything she says against her. Girls like those have an ego so out of whack that it needs a guy with alot of energy and balls to take her down a peg or two.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best I saw was when one girl had this epic rant about how she would only consider guys who are volunteering or who have done charity work for an animal rights charity.

It was the first time I had ever seen anything so ridiculous so I had to troll her about my experiences with Southern Beluga Narwhals off the coast of Scunthorpe...I never got a response.