"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Ricky 2004, the journal.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I will plan on posting this as i have time.

1) I am planning on doing the DJ boot camp and following through for a change, but this time even with a bit more of a twist. I am totally focusing on networking. At the end of this year I will be most likely working in a new field so I need to do some major networking with people. Therefore, I will make it a goal to meet a ton of new people (not only good looking women), as I need to get this area going

Spent alot of time with the GF last night. Nice to start off the new year with a bang and I'll leave it at that.

I am using a web based goals journal to track alot of my key goals. I am going to enter in a lot of the tenets of the DJ boot camp into one of the goals.

Happy New Year too all. I wish nothing but the best to all out there!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Also wanted to draw attention to some of my favorite posts over time. This one from StockTrader last year is interesting

This one seemed particularly fitting considering how much dough I spent over Christmas.
HOW TO BE A DJ WHEN YOU'RE BROKE
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
OUTSIDE INFLUENCES ON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

Seems some people think I am p-whipped by my GF.

I don't get it though. I really only go out with her once or twice a week. Everybody want's a piece of my time.

It's time to pare down my friend list. Between fulltime work and full time school, I honestly don't have time to go out with all of my friends.

Glad the freaking holidays are over. Way too many events and people to see.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Interesting how some of my friends react when they are out of their normal environment.

I went to an upscale area of town and bars with one of my friends. All he could do was put down the people in the bar (calling the guys gay and the girls uptight *****es)

Some people were acting pretentious, but really the reason my friend felt bad was he was underdressed.

I have to admit I don't like when people try to act snobby either, but I was dressed well and didn't feel like I was around anybody that had more money or was better dressed.

I think we all have to learn to be able to interact with people anywhere and anytime. Normally just being reasonably friendly to people is enough at a place for a first interaction.

Yes at every bar you will run into a couple of jerks. My girlfriend all the time tells me about the guys that make her mad.

Crazy, but I like going to alot of different places.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Man, the bookstore is loaded with great books for business, sales, psychology, motivation and seduction.

I can't wait to go back there tonight. I went at lunch and saw about 5 or 6 books I want to paw my way through.

Have to admit though, when the book pertains to dating, I feel a bit dumb reading through it. I hide the book, because I don't want to look stupid LOL!
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
NEVER GIVE YOURSELF THE OPTION OF DOING SOMETHING LATER OR NOT DOING IT

I think the brain always chooses to make the body lazy. When you say you will do something later if you have the time, you almost guarantee that it won't be done. At least for me that is true.

Also the word try is a bad one to use.

MUST is more important for the vocabulary

MAYBE is bad.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Sometimes we are totally our physiology.

I get pissed way to easy when my physiology is off, like when I'm hungry or after a long day of work, or when I missed my scheduled exercise.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Couple of things I'll post about later

The bisexual waittress and my girlfriend

EYE CONTACT: How women view it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Page from Shuma Gora
This was brilliant. Just read it today. I skim read the book when it came out.

EMOTIONAL INDEPENDENCE INDEED!

Let me explain further, my friend. The Don Juan Master knows that he doesn't need people's approval to be happy, it is HIS EMOTIONAL INDEPENDENCE THAT DRAWS PEOPLE TO HIM. THE MASTER KNOWS HOW TO BE HAPPY WHILE BEING ENTIRELY ALOOF OF WHAT ANY GIVEN PERSON THINKS OF HIM. FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE DON JUAN FLOWS FROM WITHIN, NOT FROM WITHOUT. THE DON JUAN KNOWS THAT HE IS THE POSSESSOR OF INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGE THAT CAN NEVER BE TAKEN FROM HIM, SO HE IS SECURE IN HIMSELF, FOR HE KNOWS THAT WHEREVER HE GOES, HE TAKES HIS SOURCE OF HAPPINESS WITH HIM, FOR HIS SOURCE IS A PART OF HIMSELF AND IS INDEPENDENT OF EXTERNAL SOURCES. SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE LACK HAPPINESS, THEY FLOCK TO THE MASTER IN HOPE TO LEARN HIS SECRETS. THEREFORE, THE MASTER GAINS RESPECT AND INFLUENCE WITH NO EFFORT AT ALL. ALSO, THE MASTER DON JUAN KNOWS THAT HIS KNOWLEDGE TAKES NO STEADY SUPPLY OF RESOURCES SUCH AS MONEY TO MAINTAIN, SO HE HAS AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF EMOTIONAL INDEPENDENCY. FOR AS LONG AS HE IS ALIVE, THE MASTER KNOWS THAT HE IS ABLE TO MODERATE HIS HAPPINESS BECAUSE NOTHING CAN TRULY REMOVE HIS PSYCHOLOGICAL SECURITY IN HIMSELF AS LONG AS HE WISHES TO MAINTAIN IT.
 
Top