Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ricky’s game theory and field journal

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out Friday to a new bar. Instantly bonded with some of the women working there.
I have a routine of asking a few questions about them that tends to lock them in.
Lots of flirtatious banter back and forth. Then i get into comfort with them and maybe share something i've done recently that demonstrates high value. I try to go into how the past couple of years have been rough for everyone.. which everyone agrees, and i say i am a little more focused on having fun since life is short.
Then i mention a place i really like to eat and tell them "Let's go to X restaurant sometime, they have great food and drinks"
It's rare i don't get an enthusiastic response. Their tacit agreement means the next time i see them its a little more likely they will go.

I haven't cashed in on those receipts yet but it's likely i will

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night after work i went to a German brewery I like.
Saw what turned out to be a lone wolf there but i was with a pretty blue pilled co-worker. I noticed her earlier on and we went and sat at another area. As i was living i saw her get in her car alone. Missed opportunity.

Had to listen to the co-worker complain mainly about work. He is divorced and should be focusing some of his efforts on new women but doesn't seem to be a priority to him now.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to update this a bit. I will write about the holiday weekend and tonight as well

i feel like i have one women that needs to be closed on a slower night when she is less busy