Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rich Men Are Always Right

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 27. my 24 year old cousin has 3, count em, 3 kids. her 25 year old sister has been marired for 5 years. my 2 best friends growing up, both 27, one is engaged, the other is about to be. 1 dude on my high school got engaged weeks after high school. my oneitis, is 3 months younger than me, and has been married for almost 2 years now.

they will all be past their first marriage in 10 years or so. that's just how it's done down here. I got engaged at 26, and everyone asked why i waited so long. i remember when i was 22-23 my mom was like "man i'm never going to have any grandkids"

Barrett

Reaction score
I read your story, but i am very sorry to say i am not agree with you because I wonder, do you attack the winners because you are an indolent loser? Before criticize to anyone you should see your self.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
Not being a slave to the all-mighty-dollar is good, but remember you don't have to be a slave to women either. It isn't one or the other.

There's nothing wrong with living within your means and being satisfied with what your true hobbies are. Take a guy whose passion in life is bicycling. Does he need to work extra hard to start a fortune 500 company and make a ton of money to be happy? Does he need to slave through years of getting a start-up business off of the ground?

No, all he needs is a job that can support him, a bike, and some time off work to enter in local (or national) bike races. That's all. Its not about money. Its about what you value in life. He will be happy

Your values may not take riches. Why become a slave to money just so you don't have to put up with women's ****? You shouldn't have to. If your passion is honestly entrepreneurship, go right ahead and do it.

But don't call people losers for not conforming to the materialistic, keepin' up with the Jones's, superficial, and immoral culture that we live in.
What if you want to just ride your bike? WHAT IF YOU WANT TO JUST RIDE YOUR BIKE?

What if you like to travel in comfort? First class in the air, first class on the road in the nice car? What if you like to wake up to a sea view from a nice big apartment that has space and is well lit? What if you like comfortable furniture and you like to watch your movies on a big 3d TV? Why are these bad thinsg to want if thats what you want?

What if you appreciate food and like to eat at nice restaurants when you feel like it? What if you value your time and see more results using a personal trainer in the gym? What if you value your time and employ people to clean your home and mow your lawn?

What if you want to live close to the city? What if you would like to send your kids to the best schools you can? What if you could pay for the college tuition and they dont start their working lives with any debt?

What if you enjoyed travel and went anywhere you felt like going? What if you liked staying in nice hotels and seeing all the sites?

What if you could create something that employed people? What if you could create something that gave your suppliers someone to sell to? What if you made something or provided something that others found value in?

What if you would like to retire without worry one day? What if you would not have to be concerned about government pensions and free healthcare because thats your only option? What if you want to make some serious contributions to a charity that appeals to you?

People like you disgust me. You resent people who are successful and you label everyone who has managed any sort of material wealth as the lowest of the low. You are the sort of person who has become a cancer in society and unless you see a change in your attitude and thinking you are going to end up becoming even more bitter and resentful in your old age.

People like you are born losers, and the sad thing is that the only way you can find comfort in your short comings, not to mention cloak your obvious envy, is to slander those who achieve the very things you act as if you are entitled to by default. No one owes you a damn thing and you clearly lack the balls or fortitude, no doubt aptitude, to achieve anything worthwhile. Ironically, yours is an incredibly selfish existence which is exactly what you are accusing others of. The hypocrisy in your line of thinking is astounding.

Thank you for providing me with an excellent example of what mentality creates and spawns losers. You motivate the greedy parasites like me even more when we come across the bottom feeders such as yourself. Good God, a greedy parasite pays your wages unless you are a ****ing welfare case. In which case the greedy parasites are paying the wages of the people who are taxed and pay your frikken welfare.

Bah

Faggot