Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rich chicks/poor chicks

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my life I've stayed mostly with middle class/lower middle class women, I like them better and always have. But, I'd really like to position myself to meet more rich chicks.

I'm no golddigga, but I sure hate being obligated to pay for every meal, every vacation, and every motel room. I'm seeing one chick who's got nice digs in the city, man I love that apartment, she pulls down just under $100g and it's pretty nice that she picks up a lot of the expenses.

Eventually I'd like to hook up with some LDUs with Paris Hilton $$$ (dream). How is bagging rich broads different? How nice of a car should I have?

-Frank

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think about it, it's common sense. plus the stereotype is pretty true.

depending on where you live, rich girls typically are the b!tchy girls. they tend to be the better looking, "i'm rich, i'm hot, guys should drop at me feet" girls.

granted this is just a stereotype, but around where i live the rich rich girls act like that. i'd say, about 1 in 8 rich girls are not like this.
then you got the girls who are "daddy's girls" who get everythign handed to them. they are the ones, even if they arent that hot, who have that rich b!tchy attitude, like everything should be put on a silver platter.

i dont know how it is with older woman frank, but at least w/ the chix my age, taht's an overview on how it is.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ass aint rich but the rich girls have always been nice to me. Although I hear that they are stuck up, maybe its just that guys can't get besides the point of money and get that puss.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich chicks are the best type of chicks you can possibly deal with. They are easy to get in a relationship with once you got the good looks...dress rich, act rich, fool the rich...

Financial status doesn't matter to the rich chick...afterall she's rich she'll provide the suits, the courtside NBA tickets and the keys to the cars...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dukester, ThatGuy... I think that what he's calling "rich" is different than your version of a "rich girl". He's 33 - to him, rich is independently wealthy. You're 17 and 19, so a rich girl is one that lives on daddy's money. No offense meant, it's just a reality. As for how to pick up rich girls, I haven't the foggiest. I'd imagine it's the same as any other girl - either she's interested or she's not. Money has never been a motivating factor in any girl I've pursued... though I have used it to my advantage more times than one when going after someone of "lower" class than myself... someone who just has looks going for them. Anyway, on to the discussion...

By the way, Frank... what's up with the FranKKK? Sigmund Freud might have something to say about that...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 bad i have no experience to know the differnce dating.

but yeah i do see a difference in attitude.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
what's up with the FranKKK?
If you think the names bad, check out his homepage...

It seems like we got a white supremacist DJ on the board...well I hope he sticks to his beliefs...I hope he only dates white women...that just means more women for me...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol as long as he does not say anything i dont got a problem. if he does BAN HIm!

stupid white trash

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Dukester, ThatGuy... I think that what he's calling "rich" is different than your version of a "rich girl". He's 33 - to him, rich is independently wealthy. You're 17 and 19, so a rich girl is one that lives on daddy's money. No offense meant, it's just a reality. As for how to pick up rich girls, I haven't the foggiest. I'd imagine it's the same as any other girl - either she's interested or she's not. Money has never been a motivating factor in any girl I've pursued...
See, I should've taken into account the disperate age of the people on this forum... My bad... Guess we all have problems seeing the world thru our just own eyes sometimes...

A lil more background on me... I work in NYC, not sure how many of yall have lived here, but living here is WAY different from visiting. When I say RICH not only do I mean INDEPENDENTLY WEALTHY as in the woman pulls in a high income on her own.. I mean INSANELY rich like you wouldn't believe. Girls whose daddy bought them a BMW doesn't make them rich. 12 years of private school that cost daddy $20,000+ a year, prep school, ivy league, owns 3 apartment buildings and a condo in Vail and a trust fund that brings in at least ten grand a MONTH... Now you're talking.

In my line of work, i run into chicks like this all the time. I stack up well against guys these girls date in a lineup. I dress like GQ, look good and make them laugh till they piss themselves.

BUT, in NYC, people with different amounts of $$$ run in different circles. You hang out different places. Just working with them ain't enough, 'cause they still tend to see me the way they see their maid, their cook, their driver... Somebody they can laugh with and be nice to at work, not somebody they can be seen at the country club with their 12 friends from Vassar.

My MO with women works better on chicks from out of town or those with less money - I can take 'em to bars or places to eat or shows where I know people and feel like a big dog. But the rich chicks have eaten at all the best places and seen all the shows before they were 12. How the H3LL do you bust into a scene like that????

I bet other areas have similar roadblocks... Thoughts?

-Frank

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if your game is tight enough, and better than hers, no matter who the chick is, you'll do fine. You don't need to compete with them on the income. If they dig you and feel it for you, they jump through hoops to earn your approval. If you create that strong attraction, that makes her soak for you, and are in control of the relationship, to the point where you are in charge and the prize, she will do anything for you.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer

Financial status doesn't matter to the rich chick...afterall she's rich she'll provide the suits, the courtside NBA tickets and the keys to the cars...
Are you ****ing kidding me? What woman wants a man with less money than her? If she grew up in a million dollar house do you really thinks she would settle down with a guy that can barely afford $100,000 home? If daddy bought her a porsche in high school you better be able to afford one yourself if you are thinking LTR. What makes any of you guys think that she will pay for her own dinners?

Give me a middle class or a poor chick any day of the week.

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what about the rich actresses who date average dudes? You cant tell me all rich *****es are after rich guys... they already have money as it is.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It Depends

You can't really determine someone's character by how much cash they have. Beyond the minor fact that unless you are their accountant or in the IRS, you are not going to really know how much they really have, it is really more important what they do with that money.

If a girl goes through 10K a month just on clothes, probably she is a a very shallow and self centered indivual who is only concerned with her image. if a girl spends the same amount of cash trying to build a business or cliente base, I would say she is a very motivated self starter who really wants to make something of herself. I think it is more important to look at their actions and choices more that the trappings around them to determine her level of *****ness.

Apperances are decieving, Especially with women.

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to worry more about your ignorance than females at this point. You claim to want to date rich and classy women but clearly this does not describe you. You are trash, unworthy of visiting this site. This site is about the plight of men in general, black, white, red, or yellow, and people like you don't belong here. You need to get a life, watch schindler's list and amistad, and reflect on what an idiot you've been during your pathetic existence.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Are you ****ing kidding me? What woman wants a man with less money than her? If she grew up in a million dollar house do you really thinks she would settle down with a guy that can barely afford $100,000 home? If daddy bought her a porsche in high school you better be able to afford one yourself if you are thinking LTR. What makes any of you guys think that she will pay for her own dinners?
That's why you gotta check those rich girls that are a little bit on the rebel side...

Plus... wealth isn't only monetary... it's also game....

Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Dude, if your game is tight enough, and better than hers, no matter who the chick is, you'll do fine. You don't need to compete with them on the income.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Space
Don Juan

Hey what about the rich actresses who date average dudes? You cant tell me all rich *****es are after rich guys... they already have money as it is.

she already has all the money she needs. but wut about those rich chicks that have blown their education away and are not making enough like these ppl? DAddy paid for everything.. you think she wants to go fromr palace to "slum"?

i dont want to with gold diggers. they can go **** themselvse.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going to diss Frankkk over his political affiliations? At least he's got the balls to stand up for what he believes in.

Do you think, Fender, that it makes you any better than some neonazi by calling him "white trash"? How's that different from saying "******"? It's a racial-socioeconomic insult, and it sickens me that people have run out of politically correct comedy routines; you can't make fun of blacks, Jews, Asians, gays, etc., so now it's only good to bash "white trash" since they're not a protected minority?

Anyways, ranting aside, I'd personally prefer a well-spoken girl with etiquette. From what I have encountered, poor girls usually are less cultured than wealthier girls, but it must also be said that wealth can be a corrupting factor in a girl's virtues when she has had everything handed to her.

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EpsilonArmati
Why are you going to diss Frankkk over his political affiliations? At least he's got the balls to stand up for what he believes in.

Do you think, Fender, that it makes you any better than some neonazi by calling him "white trash"? How's that different from saying "******"? It's a racial-socioeconomic insult, and it sickens me that people have run out of politically correct comedy routines; you can't make fun of blacks, Jews, Asians, gays, etc., so now it's only good to bash "white trash" since they're not a protected minority?
Thanks. Epsilon, I'd rather stick with the important subject:

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm putting up roadblocks for *myself*. Since I've been more successful with chicks who had less money than me, I guess going the other way scares me.

But you gotta admit, taking a chick to applebee's who makes $50,000 is gonna leave more of an impression than one who makes $500,000 ]:D

To Fender and others who are attacking me because of my political views: Cut it out. I haven't once strayed from the focus of this forum, DJing. You're the ones pushing YOUR political agenda here, not me, and it has no place on this forum AT ALL. I'm even LESS Interested in your views than you are in mine, imagine? You're bashing me without knowing anything about me. I'll discuss this stuff with you in a civil manner ON E-MAIL. Use it if you want to do so, I'll reply. Otherwise, STFD & STFU. Nobody (white black green asian) gives a crap what you or I think about any of this stuff. That's NOT what this forum is FOR. If they cared, they'd E-MAIL.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go for middle class/poorer chicks because I thought they were more down to earth. I have now discoveed the opposite. Chicks who grow up poor are often *****es, gold diggers, attention hos and the worst kind. Rich chicks from good families have values, and already have the cash so they dont care so much about meeting a rich guy