Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ricegum gets destroyed!

Serenity

Reaction score
I checked in on YouTube today and found what will probably be the best video I will see in 2017. Finally this obnoxious dude gets shredded to pieces. iDubbbzTV is just awesome, high quality entertainment.
(I know it says Jake Paul, just watch the video, it will make sense)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This is relevant to my interests. Not.

Sry not watching some 30 min vid about a couple youtube douches

Serenity

Reaction score
This is relevant to my interests. Not.

Sry not watching some 30 min vid about a couple youtube douches
Didn't post it for you. I posted it for anyone interested.

You could learn something from this, but you'll never know because you never saw it. You just came here and posted a reply about how you don't give a fvck. I don't give a fvck about you not giving a fvck.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't post it for you. I posted it for anyone interested.

You could learn something from this, but you'll never know because you never saw it. You just came here and posted a reply about how you don't give a fvck. I don't give a fvck about you not giving a fvck.
Well thats good cuz it seems like nobody else gives a fuk either, judging from the responses.

Maybe post up a cliffs or a timestamp of the video where the pertinent info is shown. I mean come on bro this is internetting 101. People arent going to watch random 30 min vid about a couple youtube douches without any other details to whats so great about it. Get real son

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idubbz is a great content creator
as a guy who makes youtube videos myself. I can tell you guys this takes hard work
Of course this "beef" will net Idubbs a 100Grand easily, easily for the month

11 Million views and counting=Getting Paid

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats good cuz it seems like nobody else gives a fuk either, judging from the responses.

Maybe post up a cliffs or a timestamp of the video where the pertinent info is shown. I mean come on bro this is internetting 101. People arent going to watch random 30 min vid about a couple youtube douches without any other details to whats so great about it. Get real son
watch the last 5 mintues

If you don't follow these guys then it won't make sense but the rap is still hilarious

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YouTube creators just leech off of each other nowadays. Always prying into other peoples businesses and getting paid to be an instigator.

I don't blame them though, monetization isn't what it used to be.