Rex's Review of the Real Social Dynamics Free Tour

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
On Thursday, ya boy attended the RSD Free Tour which was being held at the Sheraton Hotel in Manhattan. The event was scheduled from 7-10, but the event started late, however, the event didn't end till about 11:30-12 o'clock.

In total their were four speakers, Kevin the RSD Cameraman, Alex, Jeffy, and Owen, (aka Tyler Durden,) Kevin just spoke a little about RSD, (what the company does and his own personal journey, (which happens to be similar to a lot of ours,) by being a part of the company he's learned game and has become quite successful with women. I asked Kevin how long the learning curve was for the average student. Kevin said it various from student to student. For him and the average student, Kevin said that it takes about six actively plying his RSD sh*t to gain proficiency where as for the hard case newbie proficiency would take about a year and half.

Alex was next and mainly spoke about game overall. The most profound thing that Alex said was, "It's not the moves you make, it's the fact that you make moves." Jeff followed and gave this rather humorous anecdotes about one of his friends having sex with a paraplegic in the "Consensual Sex in the Missionary Position for the Sole Purpose of Reproduction Van," http://www.rsdnation.com/node/150984

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fqKHluYLgw

The Consensual Sex Van Revealed

Jeffy took a question from Rex about how to get a chick's attention when she's on the phone, and his answer was basically yell at her to get off the phone. There was another question about how to get menage action poppin off, and Jeff's answer was to use the Dual Induction Massage. However, Jeff stress the point that when trying to get that massage thang to pop off, the dude has to take the lead. If the guy tries to play the back, it's going to look hella weak to the chick that brought into the rotation. Jeff also, said that the timing has to be right. The dude can't come in to early because it freak the new chick out and if the dude comes in to late, the new chick is going to be like, "WTF, I'm just here to lick **** and bump c*nt. You go over there." Then Jeff proceeds to look sad while doing a faux meat beat. Then comes Tyler Durden.

Okay, Rex has to admit something. All y'all, (Jaylan and Mauser,) who said that Owen, (aka Tyler,) looked sweet as f*ck, we'll in person he does look sweet as f*ck. As a matter I thought of y'all when Tyler took to the stage. Tyler confirmed this when he himself said, "I'm an introverted, meek guy who looks like he just took a c*ck out of his mouth."

The thing about Owen's part of the program, yeah he talked about Game, but he also spoke on this that relevant to other areas of life, especially when he spoke about being a "man in his prime," and this is the next phase where his trying to move RSD, a full fledged development company.

What resonated most with me was Owen's personal story. Contrary to how he comes across on Youtube videos, he said that he's innately a very introverted person and he has to constantly battle against going back into his natural state. Though he spends some of his workday outside, he said that he spends a lot of on the computer and nor really interacting with public. When he spends too much time away from people, when get goes out to sarge, this happens,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Ed1RZcIKo

See Tyler SUCK After A Month Off! How Much Should YOU Go Out? (+Infield)

Then he spoke on separating yourself from the herd and living a vibrant full life and being true to yourself, (using Tiger Woods an example,)

Personally, I got a lot of the Free Tour because I got hear about Game from some of the giants in the Game, especially Tyler, who I found to be an engaging, warm, honest, and an extremely funny dude. Another thing about the Free Tours is that you'll find a bunch of dudes that are like minded about Game that you could network with. I would encourage each of y'all to check out a free tour when they come to your town. However, there is a fully refundable deposit to attend the event.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see someone on here got off their ass and attended an event like this. I'm sure you can tell when a poster on here goes out frequently and when they keyboard jockey.

I don't know if you noticed, but Owen refers to David DeAngelo's stuff quite a bit, I suggest you look into his material. But his stuff is SUPER DENSE and EXTREMELY LONG, I suggest using VLC media player or something to speed up the audio. He talks slow so that non-English speakers can understand him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maximus Rex again.

B

BeDJ

Vice said:
Good to see someone on here got off their ass and attended an event like this. I'm sure you can tell when a poster on here goes out frequently and when they keyboard jockey.
Tone it down a bit, young buck. There's a lot of knowledge out there, don't let your ego get in the way.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one Rex.

Would love to meet these guys and go out with them! It would be really refreshing. We've got Ozzie over here in London and would love to check him out but I'd like to meet Julien most of all. His ****y style is what resonates most for me.