Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reviving and Furthering the Patriarchy

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I speak on the Patriarchy, I do not make reference to anybody other than Men... Yes, I understand that a Patriarch is the leader of a family, but what I suggest, is to change your perspective.. Your family is not subject to a Patriarchy; if anything, your actual family is subject to a Matriarchy, based on the gynocentric society we live in.

But, as men, we are subjected to the Patriarchy in our dealings with other men... There is a hierarchy that innately exists, defined by nature and often, when we are subjected to our place in the hierarchy, we, as men, resort to conflict.

Within these modern times however, the way that these conflicts play out changes... At one time, this conflict was a physical one, but more and more, we find ourselves waging this war in the nuances of interpersonal dynamics.

Within the limits of these interpersonal conflicts, one of the things we have to understand is the overall hierarchy of interpersonal conflict scheme... As men, this is not our realm, but it is the realm of the woman and here is where the problem lays: Single Mothers.

Single Mothers, are a problem, because they teach the men they raise the finer points of interpersonal conflict, without teaching them the honour associated with being a man, for example, as a man who deals with other men, it is important your words match your actions... Men raised by single mothers do not have this and are often looked down upon and alienated by other men as a result... Because of this, the man raised by a single mother, ends up surrounding himself with women and enacting the cycle of single motherhood once again, unless a man is able to teach him how to relate to other men so he can have guy friends and ultimately learn how to respect others; this is why the Street Code has been adopted by honorless men, because it guides them how to respect others, they still do not respect anybody because they do not respect themselves, but they can appreciate the ideals carried by the Street Code and are able to have positive interpersonal interactions through it.

What I am suggesting, is we begin to develop Self-Development passed just the physical and into the intellectual, interpersonal and sociological... We innately have not wanted to do this in the past, because we do not want to be saw as Manipulators or Abusers, meanwhile you are literally saw as those things anyways, because we are represented by the most desired of our gender and the most desired will innately trip upon some power structures housed within psychology and employ these structures.

This idea that we should not be embracing the darker side of psychology, I think it is time to rid ourselves of this archaic way of thinking and begin to adapt to the situations we find themselves in..

Have you ever had a woman touch your face? Ever wonder why? Just thought it was one of the cute things she did? Made you feel a certain way, didnt it? When a woman touches your face, she is trying to manipulate you... This is just one of the many opportunities that we would have, not only to recognize the manipulation, but withdraw and make her commit to her manipulation... You could call her out... Point is, this knowledge gives you options other than the crap end of the stick.

However, when I press the Home button on this forum, I am immediately directed to a statement "You never need to manipulate a woman" but I would like to open that idea for discussion, if its possible.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that not making yourself available, as is preached on this forum, is definitely a form of manipulation... These are the types of tools we foolishly deny ourselves.. We are already subconsciously in the throws of adopting manipulation and we have seen the results, this is just a taste.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you can change society is by moving to another country. Otherwise, you just need to find individuals with similar values that you can get along with. Even a country's leaders are unable to force the change they want.