Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Review for any DJ is important! (And sometimes necessary) A look into a 'love book'

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rip way too many books off of Kazaa and other shareware programs that deal with basically dating and/or sex. Because of sosuave.com I have been able to filter out the fake, sissy, bull crap, and ponder - then apply and adapt the more useful techniques and 'Ideas.' I decided to post a list of things to use to set the mood and move to the next step that I got from a love making type book, that I recently read. I could tell this guy was not fully fledged DJ in some areas when I read his ebook. So... I took out the completely wussy things like flowers, gifts, and cards and stuff like I said. All my stuff is in parentheses. These are awfully general, so use your common sense, male instincts, and DJ skills to determine what to use, and what not to use. NOTE: I believe this book was for married couples and/or LTR's. But the info is pretty priceless. You decide...

THINGS TO SAY AND/OR THINK ABOUT:

1. Compliment her on her 'physical' appearance especially her hair, shoes, clothes, perfume.
2. Ask her how her day was. Fix what problems you can without trying to hard Make her happy again and lift her spirits creating an atmosphere that is free for 'sexual expression,' or however far you plan on going.
3. Let her know how you feel about her and what it's like to make love to her.(Say nothing negative!) Let her know what it is like to Kiss her, touch her, hold her, love her, look at her, smell her and see her expressions. (This is like that post a few days ago - "The Best Lover I Ever Had" or something like that, from the newsletter. Find that for more information.)
4. Build her up in front of others: brag about her, compliment on her.
5. Unless going for a quickie, build up with foreplay for as long as possible. Wait until she asks, then you know she is ready and she will be more responsive. (hmmm... For younger people, ie. high schoolers, she probably will not jump on you because she is still insecure and/or it is her first time. If she does then it is because: A. you have played your game just right. B. She is a hoe... easy as that. ALSO: Unless she asks you to 'take her,' then ask her if it is ok!...this is more for high schoolers and younger people.) :D
6. Listen to her closely! Dissect what she says quickly and determine what she wants. Find out what she is really leading to.
7. If a woman tells you how good you look, she is really asking you to notice her and compliment her as well. (Searching for compliment! Ha ha. A DJ would know she is in need of mental stimulation to make her feel important and what not. After her compliment. I would say something along the lines of - "[laughing] Well, it seems to me we think alike." But, then later when she is not expecting it, I would compliment her.)
8. Pay attention to her body language! Many things a woman does or says is the opposite of what she really wants or means.

THINGS NOT TO SAY AND THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:

1. When a woman is dressed for an occasion, never ask, "are you going to wear that!?" These types of comments do not make the mood. But if you feel she may need a coat or a different type of shoe make a suggestion.
2. Never talk about past relationships. To avoid it, when she asks say: "That is not important, but I am excited about the future."
3. Avoid talking about yourself or your work. (If you have to, don't talk negatively about either, and stay mysterious.)
4. Never correct or embarrass your lover in front of others.
5. Never assume she knows what you are talking about.
6. Never compare her to another woman unless it is her friend, sister or mom. (Not sure what this one means. If I compare her, I'm saying something like - "Wow! It would be nice of you to give some of your fashion sense to that woman[pointing]!" What I call, 'Being ****y for her.' Ha ha, I just thought about it for next time you see a guy who works for this situation... - "Wow! I wish there was a way for me to lend that guy some of my amazing fashion sense.")
7. Never assume she wants to do the same thing you do.

If you guys enjoyed this then post. I enjoy feedback, and am open to ideas and other DJ's opinions. I am out...**Peace**

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some books you'd recommend?

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ricky.. When I say i have read many book i only mean ~15 or so... :DYet, while i have learned much from so suave(such as the how to's and what to's)! I have learned just as much and come to understand the dj ways much more from books(like the why's and what if's). Books explain more, they get you into the mindset of the dj and make you think about situations. book expalin why you should do something and less how you should do something, and then let you decide what is the right thing to do in a situation. you just have to put in the time to read the books.
Now to answer your question:
There are a bunch of great books out there! My favorite so far: "Double your Dating." this book got me into the dj mindset, helped out a lot!!! I have read "Secrets Of Seduction," and "When a Man Makes Love to a Woman" as well, these are my favorite books so far, yet i am sure there are better ones out there...
hmmm.... I see a lot of posts on 'the best dj movies" but i would like to know If anyone else has great dj books they would recommend!:)