Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reverted to afc ways

Ian1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
right, lets set it straight now, I was well and truely a afc before the summer. Over the course of the summer, I changed my ways and became quite good with the ladies (ok, to be fair, I didn't get any dates, but i approached, got lots of interest and felt pretty good).
I started working for a guy, and he brought in a girl a bit younger then me who is pretty damn attractive.
Now, initally, lots of flirting etc, but was in 2 minds about going after it (working with her, on/off bf etc.-I took that like a afc, yes ladies and gents, I sulked)
After that, she went onto the back burner for a few months, just friends.
Now i'm not a big talker anyway, so when I gave her lifts to and from work and other sites (being friendly and part of the job I guess), it was usually silence interspersed with her on the phone).
About 4 weeks ago the oneitus reared its ugly head, I started to become unrational and the majority of flirting from me stopped (with a little still coming from her).
So....I ended up coming down with the bloody flu, so for a week I sat at home and stewed in my juices and decided to make a move when i got back to work (monday just gone)

Basically.....I broke my own rules and............well.............yeah, ok, I asked if I could kiss her basically, then sent her a txt saying i found her attractive.
We all know how that turned out, badly ('i'm going out with blah blah now, i'm your friend+ work colleuge', i just sent a you snooze u lose txt, cu later mate reply)

Anyway, my question-from monday, how should I act around said person
i know it seems purile, but should i just act as normal, or give her more/less attention (unfortunately, when i like someone, i tend to start ignoring them and distancing myself from them, a sort of self destructive route, hence she thought i hated her......:eek: ).
In my mind....I don't really care, I made a rookie mistake, **** happens, but i work with the person, so I'm not sure if I should just try and relieve the tension now before it builds up and gets silly (the end of this week was......a bit tense, she was flirting with a few guys she knows i don't like ....A LOT, flirting and dislike)

I think I have issues with commitment so sabortage myself from the get go :confused: (since i've never had a freaking gf and everything that includes)

the plus side-I have a funny story about myself now lol.
You wouldn't think I'm almost bloody 22 for making such a thread would you :rolleyes:

Ian1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
i should add that when not attracted to people/normal flirting, I'm quite good at getting a high interest level established....its just.....getting further (ie I've never actually....been on a date, so its new ground to me) that i begin to fumble and make the rookie errors on

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're achieving a high interest level, try number closing and walk away; it'll add some mystery, plus you can set up a date... I imagine if you go on a few dates you'll quickly learn what not to do and become more comfortable in long-term conversations etc w women.

Ian1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tips

side note; 1st time i met this particular girl, I got her number off her