Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reversing the mind games (hypothetical situations)

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading through this site there is so much great info here about how to get chicks. Most people here advise that you should NEXT a girl on the spot for playing mind games with you. But the reality is that there are very few good nice, women out there who won't play games with you. Women are trained by society that grandma's way of getting a man doesn't work anymore. Hence men are made to wonder why being a perfect gentleman is the worst thing you could do to a woman. Men throughout civilization didn't need sosuave.com to get laid, but unfortunetely times have changed and men need to know what they are up against.

If you want someone to stop bombing your country you don't politely ask them to stop, you send tanks over there and meet force with force. Thats what you must do with women. Even putting your foot down about a game she's playing isn't enough, all that means now is she'll stop doing THAT particular game but find many others frustrate you with. You must have a certain attitude about what you won't put up with or you'll never see them all coming. Any girl who thinks she's a diva falls into this category. These women need to be treated and trained like dogs, because they act like animals.

To do this lets first stop using terms like AFC, PUA, AMOG, ABC123, and all that stuff. This is not how normal people talk, its just stuff guys like Mystery made up to make his product sound very fancy and sell more books and make more money off seminars. Not saying his stuff doesn't work, it does but him and all these other guru's make people think that picking up women is this impossible task that only they themselves can do when in reality is it very simple if you know what you are doing.

Getting back on track. Heres the first situation...

Typical attention craving lunatic who always needs the spotlight on her. You know, the chick when she's around guys always HAS to be the center of attention. She'll dance seductively to every song she hears, dance up on guys, interrupt you if you dare not pay attention to her and talk to the other guys in the room. She'll be asking for favors. Anything to get the attention on her.

First of all you CANNOT be nice to girl like this. Not even a little bit. I don't care if she asks you what time it is. Give her a wise guy answer that she knows can't be true but never tell her the exact time. EVERYTHING that happens is on your terms. You pick the music, the movie, whatever. If she's in the chair you normally sit in then kick her right out of it. Don't be mean about this, but be firm, a little playful and let her know who's in control. She has NO say in anything that goes on. If she interrupts you and someone else come back with..."Excuse me, we're talking here" then return back to your conversation you were having. Don't hold anything against her, but just like a dog you have to show them what is and isn't appropriate from the start. If you dog sits on your couch and you let him, then later decide you don't want him up there its going to be a tougher habit to break down the road, than if you nip it in the bud.

At this point the girl will probably become very quiet or go sit by herself so all the loser guys can go running over to see whats wrong. If she's mad then don't worry about it. She'll come around.

Once you've firmly established your boundaries with her she'll start being nicer to you in which you return the favor. Once she knows not to pull **** and is open to getting to know you then you can run your game on her.

Here are some others...

- Phone: Playing phone tag with a girl. Let's assume you miss her call one night, your like whatever, call back the next day and she wont answer nor call you back for a few days.

Basically this comes into play anytime your trying to call a girl and even though she likes you, you just KNOW she is avoiding your calls. This is classic girl playing hard to get. In this situation you CAN'T keep calling her. It looks desperate. You must stop calling her altogether. Once she realizes she hasn't heard from you in a few days she'll wonder if somethings up (cause this just isn't like you to not call) and give you a call. If she doesn't call then she wasn't really into you and nothing would have ever come of it. But if she does call and if she likes you then she will. Don't answer her first call, when she calls the second time DON'T sound happy to hear from her. Tell her you just got in the door and that you'll call her back in 5 minutes, wait about 15-20 minutes THEN you can call her and talk to her. But don't spend too much time on the phone. 5-10 min convo, invite her on a get together and thats it. Girl will NEVER try that phone **** on you again. Trust me, she will try other nonsense on you, but once she sees how well you aced this game she tried to play on you she'll never try phone games with you again.

-Acting like they like you one day and going cold to you the next.

This is more classic hard to get stuff. And you pretty much flip it the same way. Freeze her out until she tries to talk to you and then go from there. If you think she's the kind of girl who does this all time you can even anticipate and just play the game on her yourself. Ignore her and talk to other girls around her, don't even try and start convo with her. Ignore her attempts at making convo with you then when she thinks she's losing you THEN go and talk to her. This works best on girls you see all the time...school, work, etc...But it can also work in a bar. A girl in a bar/club will often flake off of you to talk to another guy after you and her had been chatting for a while. Just ignore this and come back later. Talk to other girls, just don't follow her all over the place.

-Texting

You got a girl in your car talking her back to your place and you see her texting. This even happens before that. Bar is closing down and all of a sudden she's texting friends after she agreed to go back with you. These are never good signs. She's trying to make other plans and see if your a wimp who will help her ruin your night of fun. NEVER fall for this. Now this is a tough one, if the girl REALLY seems uncomfortable and wants to leave your place then you have to take her home or stop gaming her till she waits for her ride. If she texts a friend to come pick her up from your place and the friend shows up offer them to stay and have a few drinks. If they agree you can always call up a buddy to come down and keep the friend company. As long as she seems comfortable and is having a good time then never give her any help in leaving. She really wants to stay, but wants you to overcome some resistance first. If she's into you then resistance is easily overcome by playing it cool, and leading the way.

-Dates

Always show up 5 minutes late for a date. NEVER be early. Not only does this show that your a busy guy, but if your 5 minutes late and she's still not there chances are she won't be showing up and you can quickly turn around and jet.

-Girl stands you up

If she doesn't show up for a date just simply call her and say you are sorry for missing the date. She won't know what to say and it puts you back in control of the situation.

-Can you do me a favor?

Once again, until she's being nice and submissive to you then she gets no favors from you. Be cold to her, have fun with it, but whatever you do, don't do that favor.

-She disrespects you

Put her right in her place, you shouldn't even have to think about it.

-I'm not pretty enough

Just tell her to shut up and knock off the nonsense. Theres no right answer to these things. Don't play along.

-Can you buy this for me

"What do I look like, an ATM machine?" When she persists just gently let her know that she's completely out of her mind.

-Rescheduling

Girls do this alot, they'll keep canceling and rescheduling just to see how avaliable you'll make yourself. Never back down. Unless she's got a VERY good excuse..."Example........I have a death in the family=good excuse. I have to wash my cat=bad excuse." let her know this is the only free time you have this whole week and it would be very hard for you to reschedule another time. Things must ALWAYS be on your terms.

There are MANY others. I'll post them if I can think of some good ones. If anyone else has any feel free to add them. Its very important to know what your up against,but its also important to know that pickup is not a routine, or a memorized line, its an ATTITUDE that you need to carry with you at all times.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that humans, male and female alike, respond to leadership . And leadership has little or nothing to do with silly, teenage, juvenile posturing and high school games.

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
The reality is that humans, male and female alike, respond to leadership . And leadership has little or nothing to do with silly, teenage, juvenile posturing and high school games.
Wrong, humans respond to self interest. Some humans respond to leadership but not all. At the end of the day people will always do what best suits them.

You're making assumptions about a person you don't even know. Thats not exactly good leadership there home boy.