Reversing myself to her....

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys... I left this site a long time ago thinking I knew all that I needed to, and that I needed to just start living and stop analyzing. Now I have been in a really weak relationship with a girl for over 2 months. I got so frustrated I came back to this site...

and I realized that I completely forgot everything I had ever learned from this site. I am THE afc. I have done just about EVERYTHING wrong with this girl now... called too much, always available, immediately returning calls, spilling my guts, being a little *****....

and what seemed at first like a nice possible LTR is a fleeting, awkward relationship, and I have seen her with another guy a few times now.

Now I KNOW i SHOULD just next this girl.... hell i actually have a date with another girl in a few hours... but I am curious as to what would happen if I just started treating her like she treats me... pretty much ignoring her and being too busy... what would happen. I can tell the girl WANTS to like me but cant because I have been to much of a little AFC and not even a little bit of a man! I mean we would have been GREAT together if I had just retained what I had learned from this site. I think that if I ignore her for a week she will start calling me more and show more signs of interest.

The girl is kind of weird... i mean she talks about taking me home for the weekend and meeting my family, then ignores me for a week, then calls acting all interested. I can't say I dont blame her for only wanting to talk to me once a week...

Basically, after writing that I dont really need to ask my question, which was going to be "Do I take the immediate pain of ending this now or try to restore it and take the risk of even more pain later on? Do I just try not to think about her and keep dating around (which both of us are doing) and see if I can fix this, or do I end it now as much as I dont want to?"

I know what my answer will be....

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha :crackup:

While you're wondering about her, she's swallowing some guy whole.

Ah well live and learn.

Cheers!