"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Reverse Kino

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
So today, while sitting in the backseat of a car with a girl that I know, I decided to experiment. She was laying kino all over me, so I tried rejecting her kino-ing.

Whenever she went to touch me, I would move so she couldn't. This changed her mood from happy to very upset in about 5 mins.

So, if you ever want someone to not like you a lot, I suggest reverse kino-ing.

I don't know why you wouldn't want someone to like you though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Hmmm reverse kino , I'm touching myself right now.....
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
NO dude, I wouldn't hit this chick...

And, she's usualy mad at me anyways, so I decided to have some fun.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
She's back to normal today, so this may just be a temporary solution.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
No man your completely wrong. By not touching her you just become more of a challenge and shell like u even more!!!!
LOL Actually Im just making fun of this dude dissing kino, but in your case, if the girls infatuated with you it might be true tho.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Well, you said how it was a temporary solution, if you call her B!TCH, you have a permanent solution. Guys, in the spirit of reverse kino:
what can you do to ruin the vibe / get women mad at you ? I think this is an important topic that has been ignored for too long in lieu of "game" and "juanism." What advice do you have for doing retarded things?
 
Top