Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reverse field report-the club marriage

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl went to the club last night, it was craaazy in my town due to a local event. Almost all of the clubs were at full capacity before 11pm! The one we went to was one of those bigger places with three separate clubs in one. My girl spent the whole night chatting up some cats she knew slightly already, she isn't much of a dancer. but i am! so 3 tequila shots later, i escaped the rather uninteresting boys in her company and went alone to the dance floor.

i was standing under the lamp post (nice touch in a club-new orleans style) when i saw him. he was tall, lanky, and quite honestly i was only interested because he kind of resembled my ex. but he looked like the same guy who had just gotten my girl's number when we first came in! he was leaning on a support beam in the middle of the dance floor, and there were people dancing in between us, but i knew he saw me the minute i came in. (last night i was looking prettty nice). beyonce's baby boy came on, i loove those reggae beats, so i started to do my little seductive dance that i do, and voila he was across the floor and behind me like...THAT. he did try to be slick about it, that was pretty funny.

well i liked the way he moved, so to speak. we danced well together, so we danced together all night. we had what i refer to as a "club marriage".

definition: club marriage the rare occurrence where you end up pretty much always with the same person the whole night

i could tell he was slicker than your average and most likely not LTR material, just by the wannabe slick slide over to where i was, and i didn't see any of his boys with him- was he alone? but i still liked him, (mainly because he reminded me body-wise of my ex), but also because he was humorous, fun, and respectful as we danced. he had a huge southern twangy accent, cute but not sexy. said he just moved up here.

i left him on the floor and went to go find my girl. we went into the other dance room of the club, and as we got to the bar, i saw him in that room on the stage. (he was obviously a little toasted).

i pointed him out to my girl, and she told me that wasn't the same guy who got her number earlier, but i think she was just saying that because she knew i liked him...

i made my way over to where he was (without getting on the stage) i danced with another guy behind me in front of dude, i went into his pocket, pulled out his....phone (hahahhaa) and put my number in. ( i can be forward, but i look good so i can get away with that sh!t). i wasn't planning on being with him all night, but we just kept ending up with each other.

unfortunately, our club marriage dissolved when i discovered that he has a penchant for loose women. you know, the kind who let guys feel them up and put their hands all over them. i saw him like that with like 3 different girls and it was a huge turn off.

a comical moment was when me and my girl where walking into a room and he slid up behind my girl without seeing me close behind her, and put his hands on her back, guiding her. ahhaha! when he saw me right behind her he "made up" for it with a nice long slow dance all for me, but without me (kind of like a lapdance, hee hee).

as we were leaving the club, i turned around and saw him with arms around yet another chic. but this time i noticed that one of the guys who had been checking me out all night was his boy, and i knew right then and there that this boy of his would be on him the next day like "damn you are an idiot, that one girl with the hair was fcuking fine as hell, but you kept blowing it, so give me her number, blah blah blah...."

sure enough he has called atleast 3 times today (early). my phone was turned off until like 4 pm so i am not sure how many times he actually called but....thinking i might have fun with this "playa".

a few notes.

i obviously did all of the work. this is one of my more iqqic role reversals where i flip it on a guy (i love doing that). i was ****y as hell, i was forward as hell, and i was still hard to get. this means that for you all there isn't much to learn on his part, but you still get to see the inside of the game in my mind.
i plan on playing haaard with this one because
1. he is obviously a player
2. i did all of the work, can't let him think this is an easy ride!
3. he need punishment for the indescretions he performed right in front of me. bad boy. :cool:

Man2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice

Thanks for writing this.

When I read into it, I can see both you and the guy demonstrating things I've read here on the board.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise icky that the 'sexual confidence' you show in your post...
(last night i was looking prettty nice)

so i started to do my little seductive dance that i do, and voila he was across the floor and behind me like...THAT. he did try to be slick about it, that was pretty funny.

( i can be forward, but i look good so i can get away with that sh!t)

but this time i noticed that one of the guys who had been checking me out all night was his boy, and i knew right then and there that this boy of his would be on him the next day like "damn you are an idiot, that one girl with the hair was fcuking fine as hell, but you kept blowing it, so give me her number, blah blah blah...."

i obviously did all of the work. this is one of my more iqqic role reversals where i flip it on a guy (i love doing that). i was ****y as hell, i was forward as hell, and i was still hard to get. this means that for you all there isn't much to learn on his part, but you still get to see the inside of the game in my mind.
...is FAR and above 99.9% of men?

And you are a thinky-chick posting on a message board for men.

Guys, what does that say about the rest of the female population? Especially the stupid ones?

In case yall don't get me, I am pointing out the HUGE difference in sexual confidence between men and women. Even a girl with the smarts of icky STILL has an obscene amount of confidence compared to most guys. (Since we all know that the more you think, the less confidence you have.)

Even in this situation:
but this time i noticed that one of the guys who had been checking me out all night was his boy, and i knew right then and there that this boy of his would be on him the next day like "damn you are an idiot, that one girl with the hair was fcuking fine as hell, but you kept blowing it, so give me her number, blah blah blah...."
Flipped around, most guys, if they would even notice, would be like "Did she like me?/Should I go after her?"

I think this is a level of confidence that we should shoot for. Maybe not THAT much, but close.

Reaction score
Ditto Sir Icepick

very well said.

I have seen photos of this girl and she is "pleasantly homely" at best when it comes to looks. Not cute but not nausea-inducing either.

Goes to show that when you have the blind confidence of iqqi, you dont have to be a fox to get what you want.

Great report!

PM me your address and I will send the letters I promised.

But you gotta work a little harder before I show up in the monkey suit. ;)

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi

unfortunately, our club marriage dissolved when i discovered that he has a penchant for loose women. you know, the kind who let guys feel them up and put their hands all over them. i saw him like that with like 3 different girls and it was a huge turn off.

as we were leaving the club, i turned around and saw him with arms around yet another chic. but this time i noticed that one of the guys who had been checking me out all night was his boy, and i knew right then and there that this boy of his would be on him the next day like "damn you are an idiot, that one girl with the hair was fcuking fine as hell, but you kept blowing it, so give me her number, blah blah blah...."
putting aside your player skillz... I think those 2 alinea say everything there is to say about "meeting in clubs"

-women see the guy do something they don't like its a turn off (as in with another girl)

- yet still think of him even though the moment has passed...

anyway putting back your player skillz you seem like a mean ***** to me.. don't get offended but you seem like the overconfident arrogant girl who'll snap when she can't get what she wants....

and well what can I say.. WHO GIVES A F00K?! YOU GO GIRL :D Do your thang !

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely played iqqi. If you can pull off something outside the club, I'm seriously impressed (Well, doesn't have to involve dancing ;)).

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer

I have seen photos of this girl and she is "pleasantly homely" at best when it comes to looks. Not cute but not nausea-inducing either.

So what does that mean ? Is she about a 4 or a 5 ?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
:eek:

guys, he is just mad because i saw his pictures, and believe me when i say that he will never be half the man that his mama is!

ahahahahahahhah;)

now quit PMing me, i don't want to meet you in person! its not gonna happen.

Reaction score
Hahaha!

Thas a good one iqqi

pretty funny considering the fact that you been PM stalking me and sending me pictures and all. I know you are still dying to see mine, but now that I have seen what you look like, all I can say is "meh".

You can be my wingman though. I could use that aggresive attitude of yours!

No hard feelins, my aesthetically mediocre friend ;)

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see the pics so everybody can decide for themselves how "mediocre" she is !

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
Me and my girl went to the club last night, it was craaazy in my town due to a local event. Almost all of the clubs were at full capacity before 11pm! The one we went to was one of those bigger places with three separate clubs in one. My girl spent the whole night chatting up some cats she knew slightly already, she isn't much of a dancer. but i am! so 3 tequila shots later, i escaped the rather uninteresting boys in her company and went alone to the dance floor.

i was standing under the lamp post (nice touch in a club-new orleans style) when i saw him. he was tall, lanky, and quite honestly i was only interested because he kind of resembled my ex. but he looked like the same guy who had just gotten my girl's number when we first came in! he was leaning on a support beam in the middle of the dance floor, and there were people dancing in between us, but i knew he saw me the minute i came in. (last night i was looking prettty nice). beyonce's baby boy came on, i loove those reggae beats, so i started to do my little seductive dance that i do, and voila he was across the floor and behind me like...THAT. he did try to be slick about it, that was pretty funny.

well i liked the way he moved, so to speak. we danced well together, so we danced together all night. we had what i refer to as a "club marriage".

definition: club marriage the rare occurrence where you end up pretty much always with the same person the whole night

i could tell he was slicker than your average and most likely not LTR material, just by the wannabe slick slide over to where i was, and i didn't see any of his boys with him- was he alone? but i still liked him, (mainly because he reminded me body-wise of my ex), but also because he was humorous, fun, and respectful as we danced. he had a huge southern twangy accent, cute but not sexy. said he just moved up here.

i left him on the floor and went to go find my girl. we went into the other dance room of the club, and as we got to the bar, i saw him in that room on the stage. (he was obviously a little toasted).

i pointed him out to my girl, and she told me that wasn't the same guy who got her number earlier, but i think she was just saying that because she knew i liked him...

i made my way over to where he was (without getting on the stage) i danced with another guy behind me in front of dude, i went into his pocket, pulled out his....phone (hahahhaa) and put my number in. ( i can be forward, but i look good so i can get away with that sh!t). i wasn't planning on being with him all night, but we just kept ending up with each other.

a comical moment was when me and my girl where walking into a room and he slid up behind my girl without seeing me close behind her, and put his hands on her back, guiding her. ahhaha! when he saw me right behind her he "made up" for it with a nice long slow dance all for me, but without me (kind of like a lapdance, hee hee).

sure enough he has called atleast 3 times today (early). my phone was turned off until like 4 pm so i am not sure how many times he actually called but....thinking i might have fun with this "playa".

a few notes.

i plan on playing haaard with this one because
1. he is obviously a player
2. i did all of the work, can't let him think this is an easy ride!
3. he need punishment for the indescretions he performed right in front of me. bad boy. :cool:
Obviously a player that doesn't know how to play the game. Wannabe is what we call that :) But it's still cool that you played him =)

And be sure if he was a player he probably scored some other chick last night and is just using you as whatever.