Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revenge of the AFC

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I'd like to talk about some of the dangers a new or even already advanced Don Juan might face on his journey.

I'd like to remind you that our biggest enemy is not women (hell no, we love them, don't we?), not feminism (it's just one challenge to overcome) and certainly not the people arround us but rather ourselves. You might think you killed the AFC that was within you. But he's back and he's stronger than ever.

One characteristic of the AFC is his need to control the situation, otherwise he gets nervous and afraid.

The Don Juan however should know that he has to take control over his own life, but he can't control the situation, just himself. The Don Juan shall not be someone who tries to teach and manipulate his friends but rather a person with incredible characteristics who still fits in and acknowledges other peoples characteristics, skills, faults and needs.

Pook said: Endure. All people want you to fail. Don't listen to them.

I say: You better listen! Don't let them tell you how to live your life but listen when they tell you that you are trying to change them. We are no better than other people, we have got a different stile and we believe that we can be happier living like we do. But it's not our task or right to critizise other people all the time and try to make them live like we do.

While continuing to walk on our path, lets not step on other peoples heads. A friendly word, a compliment, listening to them from time to time, this all goes a long way. There is no need to create a DJ heaven to look down on other people. Our heaven is supposed to be on this earth, besides other people.

In this world there isn't much interest in the common good anymore. It's our responsibility to use our knowledge to make ourselves and others happier. I believe we are here for a reason and it's not just pulling chicks.

No, I will not wait for heaven to come...

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this means you should try to dominate only yourself and not strive for power over others?
Good point - for you only get power over others when they grant it to you.