Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Returning members, need advice on texting and date ideas

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there,

Just got out of a LTR and need advice on the texting game.

Is it important or should I dismiss it and go old style? I feel like most people aren't used to getting called for dates nowdays.

Also any ideas to "meet women" that make clear I don't want a LTR. I am thinking switching from coffee shops to bars.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there,

Just got out of a LTR and need advice on the texting game.

Is it important or should I dismiss it and go old style? I feel like most people aren't used to getting called for dates nowdays.

Also any ideas to "meet women" that make clear I don't want a LTR. I am thinking switching from coffee shops to bars.
Frame is key. Never date. It's 2018. Women are whoring around if alpha. If Chad. If Tyrone. 2-3 encounters, smash or next her.

If a chick is aloof, flakey, long to respond or anything but feminine and submissive, I next her. No exceptions. As in, number delete. N/c! ***** is dead to me. More importantly, #nextSet!

Said woman can hit me up but her number is lost.

It's championing not chasing but replacement.

Pick inexpensive over trad dating. 99% aren't worthy of a date.

Choose casual versus traditional, dinner, movie, etc.

Pick drinks, coffee, tea. It's short. You can bounce to a beach or park. If deezed, gym workout, drinks or coffee is brilliant.

Last summer, baeeeee on the early (not late) side of twenty pushed venue change. As in, she suggested we go for a walk. Another time, we went to the beach. IOIs are solid. Again, game is about compliance. Stacking thereafter and being low in agreeableness. Being a challenge is key.

As for not seeking LTR, never communicate. Leave it women who bring it up.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems the game never changes only the players. Thanks for the reminder.