RETURN OF THE KING: Getting girls to chase you_Part 3 Mastering the Game

Datawolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely put, though I have something to add.

Your original post focused on women who exploited men's weakness/needs for personal gain or their own twisted pleasure.

Now a couple of guys have pointed out that some women fulfill these needs because they want to make them happy so I won't elaborate on that.

The darker side of this matter (which you discussed in your first post in this thread) reeks of abusive behaviour. That is, female abusers often exploit these needs wheareas male abusers are typically more blatantly vicious and destructive.

I have observed that some women exploit these weaknesses to gain control of a man, and then use this control to run him down, destroy his self-esteem and turn him into an empty shell of a human being.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with LSE (Low Self Esteem) are almost ALWAYS attracted to jerks. It's because the jerk can take or leave them, so they want to establish their worthiness to him by seeking his approval. She also knows other girls like herself will get him if she doesn't, because he takes risks in seeking them out for sex and doesn't care about rejection. This is his attitude. It places a false sense of value on him to her - and no value to herself.

Now .. when this girl meets a guy worth his salt (good character, integrity, successful, goal oriented, cares about people in general - the *good/nice* guy) it does her better to see if she *could* get him. Once she has manipulated him and knows that she could have him, will often not allow it to manifest because she doesn't feel worthy and knows he'll leave her when finding out how she really is. This is to say she's not good stable LTR material for a decent guy - and she knows this.

This is the pitfall of the good/nice going for the wrong type of girl because she's been giving him alot of attention (and then taking it back - reeling him in). He gets frustrated and thinks its him doing something wrong - when most times it is mostly her (in this scenerio). It always was about her. It was about her ego, and getting a boost knowing she could have a good guy.

This happens time and time again to a guys with not much dating experience or don't know alot of women. He is good looking and successful or what have you and she knows this. She doesn't feel worth much so discards once she knows could have him anytime.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting post. But the bottom line, is that if a woman is fullfilling my needs sexually, if she wants to actually cook for me at my place or hers, and fullfill my (food) appetite, if she wants to boost my ego by being all over my $hit in public, if she wants to exploit and abuse my needs as a man, as long as she gets naked and lets me do as I will, the song by the Doors, "Backdoor Man" comes to mind, well, Hell, I can live with that.

This is the way it works with me with a woman I am attracted to. One hand washes the other. If she is willing to give up her a$$ for my carnal desires, well, I'll buy her food and drinks, cover charge and little gifts, and tix to the concerts, and the movies, ect. She will be showered with attention and affection, my time, energy, and effort. As long as she puts out. Once that stops, or there is another Rooster in the Henhouse, "Game Over man"...let the other mf who is hitting her A$$ pay for all that now.

On the other hand, as with my "platonic" friendship with "Lorry" as she so rudely found out on our "date", she didnt get to ride in the convertible, she got ZERO drinks bought for her by me, and at the Steakhouse, I told the waiter at the end of the meal "Seperate Checks"...and her phone calls werent returned afterwards, and my services as her personal trainer stopped as soon as I found out that she wasnt gonna get naked for me, she got told that from there on out, I charged 75 bucks a session. Had she been blowing me, she'd have gotten my knowledge and one on one personalized instruction for free.

Now with "Rhonda" I am getting the vibe that she wants MUCH more than Bull$hit platonic friendship. Great KINO action, and a number close that SHE initiated. We'll see how out little "priming" date goes. I want to continue to build the sexual tension.