Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Return of an OG: Mixed signal challenge

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJ's,

It's been a few years since I've posted and if you can see by my join date I've been on this for years, actually about close to 10 years back when I was a teenager and anxiously waited to join the ranks of the "mature" forums.

My adventures have led me to Korea, Costa Rica, parts of U.S., and with the advent of facebook and myspace I got distracted from keeping up on my DJ techniques.

I finally found a brazilian & white girl who I may consider for more than just a one night stand yet I'm not sure if this girl is shy, crazy, or is a better tactician of the "game" then I am. I almost use the analogy of finally meeting a Sith Lord with the same powers of this Jedi Don Juan, LOL ok enough nerdiness.

So she's saying the following things to me:

"I'm not a good girl" - Says it in a tone which indicates she's not as innocent as she looks

"There's more to us then making out" - After I tried to lay it out thick with the kisses she distances herself more

"Hmm that's really good to know I'll keep that in mind" - After discussion leads to the size of my package

Things she does/doesn't do:

Doesn't want to hold hands
Will shower at my place
Left a toothbrush at my place
Will let me massage her thighs inches away from her p***y
Only wants minimal kisses
Danced close booty grinding hip-hop at my place with music on
Uses alot of sexual innuendos
Distances herself when I try to grab her hips in public

Obviously alot of contradicting signs that I would like your guys two cents on based on your experiences. Definitely not falling into AFC lane, but just a bit perplexed because this is a first for me. Normally I unleash the "evil eye" technique and some natural speed seduction tactics and wham bam!

Take care guys and keep up the good work in cracking the code!

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion she just wants to be eff buddies and doesn't want you to get attached.

Like most guys we're strong in the first few months, but woman are masters of the seduction game, period. They know the power of the pvssy. So when we find a fantasy girl, especially if she's giving it to you day in and day out, she knows she's chopping you down. slowly but surely your gonna get weak, and now she feels she's twirling you around her little finger and senses that you're getting to attached, especially with the public displays of affection.

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying but how can I see that me and her are eff buddies if we haven't even slept together yet, plus shes' all about wanting to do another "movie night" with me which consists of us hanging out on the couch while I put on a DVD.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys have a non-existing or open relation ship

I see what you're saying but how can I see that me and her are eff buddies if we haven't even slept together yet, plus shes' all about wanting to do another "movie night" with me which consists of us hanging out on the couch while I put on a DVD.
Personally next time she suggests a movie night i would tell her I couldn't because I have plans with another girl. If you don't want to lie hang out with your sister or something.

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true as always I appreciate the replies I'm going to go ahead and leave her a light text on Thanksgiving day to the effect of "Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving leave some dessert", and basically ignore her until Friday. My strategy will be to distance myself from her if we are in public, and when watching a movie don't give two sh**s about her and just sit on my side. But before that I'll make sure to reschedule the movie night so she knows it's based off of my schedule and not hers.

If she doesn't give it up in the next two weeks or I don't get at least head in the coming week then for sure I might ditch her off my list. This is coming from a guy who just got back from a date with a 34 year old brazilian MILF, and has a date scheduled later this evening....seriously this one girl is confusing my techniques, she's strong with the force.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she'd let you smash, but she's not the Public Displays of Affection and kissing/hugging type. She JUST wants to fvck you. Next time she comes over for a movie night, get a massage and then give her one, but tell her it will be a trillion times better if she takes her shirt on. The bra is optional, but let her know just as any artists, a massage artists needs the freedom of the whole canvas to perform his best work. That usually gets em topless.

Massage her bare back well for 10 20 minutes, but make sure you get her real relaxed. End with the "finger-feathers" technique where you drag your finger tips across all the sensitive parts of her back real lightly, which 8/10 girls enjoy and get turned on by. Transition to kissing her back from the base/bottom to the top, to the top, and onto her neck/ears. She'll be so hot and bothered by then, you can pretty much turn her over (smoothly to keep her relaxed) and then kiss down the front of her body e.g. neck, ears, shoulders, chest, naval, etc. but make sure you get to tease AROUND the nipples for a good 2-5 minutes before you actually give the nipples the business.

If you do everything right, 8/10 times this leads to a fast hard rigorous dirty fvck. Do her well, and then immediately detach. She'll be expecting you to be even more attached, so this will confuse her and cause her to chase you, or this is exactly what she wants anyways. Either way, its a win-win situation.

HolL@