Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Retarded ejaculation?

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently i have retarded ejaculation. i can get an orgasm through masturbation but not with my gf. i searched up on it and apparently it is psychological. i don't know if anyone else have this problem, but it is the 3rd largest sexual disorder for men. so how can i get my self to come inside her? i am also circumsised, does that affect it at all(as it is less sensitive)?if you guys can help it would be great.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more sex u have the more comfortable u will be, and the easier it will get

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
the more sex u have the more comfortable u will be, and the easier it will get
This is true. How attractive is your gf? :p Also cut down on masturbating (if not eliminating it entirely), and you'll be able to get off with your gf more easily.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with finishing with a BJ :D.

Then work your way up (Down?).

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwolfalpha said:
apparently i have retarded ejaculation. i can get an orgasm through masturbation but not with my gf. i searched up on it and apparently it is psychological. i don't know if anyone else have this problem, but it is the 3rd largest sexual disorder for men. so how can i get my self to come inside her? i am also circumsised, does that affect it at all(as it is less sensitive)?if you guys can help it would be great.
Why do you want to cvm inside her?? Are you wanting to have kids??

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no, i dont want kid till i am at least 29(19 right now). yea i know less masturbation helps(but who can help not masturbating). i find my gf attractive, but apparently that has nothin 2 do with it.
do any of you guys used to have it
also i am a sex MASTER(amount and skills), the only thing i can't do is cvm out.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
It all has to do with TOO much masterbating. You trained your **** to cumm to your hand for TOO many years. Its what he knows best. You need to stop masterbating for a while. Completely stop, if you don't now, your going to have a long line of unsatisfied women.

Just because you can pound on a women for hours doesn't make you a good lover. Women will develop complexes if you don't come. For women, sex is almost as much about pleasing the man as it is getting off for themselves (especially in relationships)

Plus whats the point of picking up a women at a bar or for a ONS if you can't orgasm. You might as well stick to your palm for the rest of you life. Is that what you really want?

If I were you, I would stop masterbating for at least a month. I'd also cut out sex with your g/f for about 2 weeks, however in the meantime, I'd still make out and get yourself hard, just no penetration, no hand jobs, no blow jobs. You want to build up the sexual tension so that in 2 weeks when you go ahead and blow your load, it will blast off.

If you can't go without sex for a couple of weeks to fix your disfunction, then you've got a lifetime of discomfort coming up. Personally I'd much rather make a short term sacrifice.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing it will even take him several weeks. I think after about a week without you don't really get any hornier, it just doesn't go away until you release.

Especially if he's still doing stuff with her but not cumming, he'll be ready to blow in a couple of days.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just find a new girlfriend? Obviously you don't like her that much or you'd be able to blow your load in her.