"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Responses to girls testing you

Raasay

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
19
Age
35
Hi guys,

I'm testing online dating at the moment and the girl's behavior there, I'm getting a lot chats with girls where I wonder what would be a cool alpha response here. I'm curious how you would reply.

1) Gym bla bla bla, girl: what did you excercise, me: chest triceps, her: bla bla bla that's a girl workout, me: sure, if you say so ms schwarzenegger

2) Girl: do you have cats, me: yes, 2 bla bla, she: ... I'm afraid of cats.. me: sorry babe, everyone should leave their comfort zone at some point.

This is just for fun, I know, real conversations are better, but these things I can do while being idle in a meeting or so... Maybe you wanna share some, too, doesn't matter whether online or real.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
1) It's not, i had my girl workout last night

2) i'm sure the cat will be afraid of you too
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
These convos are good fun for real life, they are not for on the phone, all it does is entertain her and she gives you NOTHING.

you can only text yourself out of the p*ssy never into it.

3-5 messages at most to arrange a meet,

plus get yourself off OLD, unless you like 2's thinking you gotta "work for dat booty"
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I wonder what would be a cool alpha response here
You just proved to the whole community that your not alpha. Alpha is a state of mind - either you are that or you are not.
No such thing as a "cool alpha response". If you have the state of mind then you will with certainty know what to answer and the chicks will smell it - the scent of 100% confidence in yourself as a man and how to handle women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top