Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responses for when they say "You are too young"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your man enough to make women "starve" you must got alot going on.
I have 2-3 plates on rotation at any given point majority of the time. Of course there are low and high seasons. When you have plates, you tend to have a short fuse and don't deal with crap and your IDGAF attitude skyrockets. I see a lot of guys give up part of themselves and weasel their way into sex with some of these older broads. This reinforces bad behavior in them and it's what's keeping us as a male society down. I told myself I will never give up any part of myself or made to feel uncomfortable in any way to have sex with a woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and I'm not denying that but my point still remains. Younger guys giving older women the time of day extends their post wall entitlement. This isn't helping out male society. It only helps weak individuals with temporary sexual satisfaction. Women make men starve, but it's rare that men can say no and starve women. Going after older women, participating in married wife cucking, etc is the byproduct of that.
I agree completely with your assessment. The married wives are going to cuck their husbands anyway, so many guys figure they should be the ones to reap the reward because if they don't, someone else will get the pusssy.

The wall is more like a padded cushion for a large percentage of 35+ year old women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2-3 plates on rotation at any given point majority of the time. Of course there are low and high seasons. When you have plates, you tend to have a short fuse and don't deal with crap and your IDGAF attitude skyrockets. I see a lot of guys give up part of themselves and weasel their way into sex with some of these older broads. This reinforces bad behavior in them and it's what's keeping us as a male society down. I told myself I will never give up any part of myself or made to feel uncomfortable in any way to have sex with a woman.
But if you can "starve" her it means she's addicted t yours. She gotta have you. I agree being a fool behind puzzy or the promise of it is idiotic.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been pondering the idea of age, at which point I have two hypothesis about how I would advise those looking for an LTR/family, and likely how I will guide my boys...

1. Both sexes should limit the gap to 5-10 years. Obviously, this is not hard science, but good as a general rule. When you cross the 10 year age gap, you start to have dramatic differences in common interests, and also likely dramatic differences due to upbringing. For example, many kids born in the last 10 years are inundated with social media and technology, the previous 10 years? Not so much. This creates dramatically different psychological and behavioral hurdles for a couple with 10+ age difference to overcome. I'm not saying it can't happen, it's more of a question of risk management.

2. Men should date younger and wait for LTRs till they are 30 or later. In your 20s, you have one thing on your mind, and that is getting your d1ck wet. That and getting out from under the wings of your parents. In their 20s, men should build their wealth (e.g. assets, pay, social networks, etc.), travel, and build their mind through education (not necessarily college) and experience. Women can be an enormous distraction, which could prevent a man from pursuing his goals or getting saddled down with a kid. Also, by following these tactics through their formational years, the ideas behind abundance, purpose, and women can become further entrenched in the psyche.

Ideally, a 30-40 year old man finds a partner 6-10 years younger who is willing to hop on a speeding rocket of success.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely with your assessment. The married wives are going to cuck their husbands anyway, so many guys figure they should be the ones to reap the reward because if they don't, someone else will get the pusssy.

The wall is more like a padded cushion for a large percentage of 35+ year old women.
Married wives were cvcking them for control and power. This is a desired position by the imperative.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been pondering the idea of age, at which point I have two hypothesis about how I would advise those looking for an LTR/family, and likely how I will guide my boys...

1. Both sexes should limit the gap to 5-10 years. Obviously, this is not hard science, but good as a general rule. When you cross the 10 year age gap, you start to have dramatic differences in common interests, and also likely dramatic differences due to upbringing. For example, many kids born in the last 10 years are inundated with social media and technology, the previous 10 years? Not so much. This creates dramatically different psychological and behavioral hurdles for a couple with 10+ age difference to overcome. I'm not saying it can't happen, it's more of a question of risk management.

2. Men should date younger and wait for LTRs till they are 30 or later. In your 20s, you have one thing on your mind, and that is getting your d1ck wet. That and getting out from under the wings of your parents. In their 20s, men should build their wealth (e.g. assets, pay, social networks, etc.), travel, and build their mind through education (not necessarily college) and experience. Women can be an enormous distraction, which could prevent a man from pursuing his goals or getting saddled down with a kid. Also, by following these tactics through their formational years, the ideas behind abundance, purpose, and women can become further entrenched in the psyche.

Ideally, a 30-40 year old man finds a partner 6-10 years younger who is willing to hop on a speeding rocket of success.
In my experience youngers are coached to "use" an older man. So they won't be empowering his process. Please correct me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married wives were cvcking them for control and power. This is how their group wants them to act.
Let's say you're a 40 year old wife with 2 kids and you've been married 12 years and with the same man for 15. Things have been boring for a while now. You can have sex with a guy at your gym who is 25, likely a 6-7, who is struggling with women his own age and boost your own ego while adding excitement. That's a situation that is bound to be appealing to a lot of women.

That's ideal but can it happen? The typical 35 year old man now is hard pressed to go younger than 4 years, especially if he's using swipe apps to source. Age gaps tend to be smaller on swipe apps than other sources due to immense female queues.

Also, a lot of relationships fail. The 35 year old guy who gets with a 29 year old makes a lot of sense. Fast forward 15 years when that relationship fails after lasting many years too long . How psyched is a 50 year old man going to be for a woman around age 40-45? I ardently believe that monogamous relationships have a shelf life of being high quality of approximately 2-5 years as a rule.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you're a 40 year old wife with 2 kids and you've been married 12 years and with the same man for 15. Things have been boring for a while now. You can have sex with a guy at your gym who is 25, likely a 6-7, who is struggling with women his own age and boost your own ego while adding excitement. That's a situation that is bound to be appealing to a lot of women.

That's ideal but can it happen? The typical 35 year old man now is hard pressed to go younger than 4 years, especially if he's using swipe apps to source. Age gaps tend to be smaller on swipe apps than other sources due to immense female queues.

Also, a lot of relationships fail. The 35 year old guy who gets with a 29 year old makes a lot of sense. Fast forward 15 years when that relationship fails after lasting many years too long . How psyched is a 50 year old man going to be for a woman around age 40-45? I ardently believe that monogamous relationships have a shelf life of being high quality of approximately 2-5 years as a rule.
Sex for the man gets boring quicker than for the woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this after 15 years of monogamy which I was even surprised I lasted that long. LOL
Most wives will make it a control issue earlier and shut it down or minimize it. They are encouraged to "not help the man".

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"And you're too old"

"Try it, then we talk about"

"Ok"

"Actually I never tasted a old woman... tell me, does it worth?"

Just don't take anything a women say serious... Unless she is angry and says that she want to kill you... then just run forest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily mine does not as I screened for that before marriage.
LOL!!!! Some of us got fvcked for breakfast, lunch and dinner for YEARS. And cooked for ontop of it. Literally as the ink dries on the marriage certificate, all of that action is shut down.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience youngers are coached to "use" an older man. So they won't be empowering his process. Please correct me.
Are you referring to 10+ years? I would think less years would make the argument negligible.

When I was dating, I didn't have that experience. Most of the women I saw were pretty sufficient on their own. But I was wasn't going for the hot barista who brings nothing to the table.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you referring to 10+ years? I would think less years would make the argument negligible.

When I was dating, I didn't have that experience. Most of the women I saw were pretty sufficient on their own. But I was wasn't going for the hot barista who brings nothing to the table.
5+ years is considered "younger". And if you make significantly more cash than her like several times, they will coach her to use you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Keep this up fellas and this is going to the archives! I've been waiting a good while to move something there!