Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Response?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding to my last post of her updating her profile...

I told her that “it sorta changes things...” and sent her a screen shot of her updated pics in a text.

She responded many times and I remained quiet but responded once after her, what I call “false male validation” (I want you blah blah) texts, and I responded to her asking if I want her to delete her dating profile. To which I replied “Don’t delete it. Keep those options wide open lol”

That was followed by some more attempts at reassuring and her saying she’s not like that and likes me and again, blah blah and later wishes me good night. I have said nothing. A day has gone by and she sends me this around 5p:

Her: “Hope you had a good day. I don't know why you're mad at me. ”

So my question is more about response etiquette. I looked online again today and it said she was online today and her updated profile remains.

I get that many of you have been down this path of selfish woman bs and I’m not pissed but I can’t say it doesn’t bother me..

I am seeking advice on how or if I should respond

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things triggered my alarm bell:

"her saying she's not like that"

"I don't know why you're mad at me"

The first is her denial. The second is her starting to gaslight you. Tread with caution.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she’s not like that and doesn’t want to talk to other guys.

She said “I like you hun”

She said she updated that the first week we dated. She actually updated it the first time we slept together, last Thursday. Day sex. She loved it and I consider her borderline boring

I don’t know what else she said because I’ve deleted her messages along with my dating profile. She said nothing along the lines “well we weren’t exclusive”

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what you've written about this woman before, but obviously any kind of commitment is out. Which means that whether you respond or not, and what you respond with, is trivial because all she can be is a plate. So knock yourself out, just ask yourself what some fun things to say would be or move on to new women if you can't be bothered.

Don't waste more time taking this woman seriously.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s calling now. I’m running my kids around.

Any other thoughts would be helpful.

Thank you