Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Respect

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good rule to follow when dealing with women:

If they are not showing you respect, cut them out of your life immediately and forever.

With women, examples of disrespect are: lies, excuses, cancelling last minute, standing you up, playing stupid, being difficult, applying rules to you that they don't apply to other men, shaming language, putdowns, bringing in kockblockers, trying to lead, trying to get you to spend money or trying to get you to do unreasonable favours.

All of these things show that the woman doesn't respect you and probably won't have sex with you anyway. Those that are genuinely interested are going to show you massive respect from the beginning.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree to cut them off if you've already smashed and they still disrespect. But you have to put certain things into perspective. 1) if you have not had sex with a woman, you mean nothing to them. Women, by their very nature, will flake. Why take it personal? Just don't put too much time or effort into them, but nothing wrong with keeping the line of communication open every once in a while. 2) Cutting them off is a very emotion based, butt-hurt move. Women are meant to be played with as toys...don't take them serious and enjoy your time messing with many of them. If you are so conscious about the level of "disrespect" from one woman, then you are investing way too much time into her and not playing the field. Why be emotional over someone who owes you nothing. Now, if you have already smashed and the woman does any of these things...then treat them as the plate they are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If they are not showing you respect, cut them out of your life immediately and forever.

With women, examples of disrespect are: lies, excuses, cancelling last minute, standing you up, playing stupid, being difficult, applying rules to you that they don't apply to other men, shaming language, putdowns, bringing in kockblockers, trying to lead, trying to get you to spend money or trying to get you to do unreasonable favours.

All of these things show that the woman doesn't respect you and probably won't have sex with you anyway. Those that are genuinely interested are going to show you massive respect from the beginning.
What effect does entertaining or pondering someone who does not respect us have on our life?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree to cut them off if you've already smashed and they still disrespect. But you have to put certain things into perspective. 1) if you have not had sex with a woman, you mean nothing to them. Women, by their very nature, will flake. Why take it personal? Just don't put too much time or effort into them, but nothing wrong with keeping the line of communication open every once in a while. 2) Cutting them off is a very emotion based, butt-hurt move. Women are meant to be played with as toys...don't take them serious and enjoy your time messing with many of them. If you are so conscious about the level of "disrespect" from one woman, then you are investing way too much time into her and not playing the field. Why be emotional over someone who owes you nothing. Now, if you have already smashed and the woman does any of these things...then treat them as the plate they are.
If a woman is disrespectful, it's highly unlikely that she will ever put out. It's not worth investing time on those women and dealing with this kind of BS. I'm not saying you should get angry or upset about it, I'm just saying that if you notice this behaviour it's best to move on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're disrespecting yourself and wasting your own time by putting up with that. Plus it's an inefficient use of time because those women are not likely to put out anyway.
I personally believe if you use enough time entertaining one who does not respect or value you, that you DEVALUE yourself in the process. It kills motivation and confidence and will blunt drive. It also makes you unattractive to other women, so it literally kills your life while you are making it a serious thought.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

QUOTE="mrgoodstuff, post: 2792411, member: 130778"]
I personally believe if you use enough time entertaining one who does not respect or value you, that you DEVALUE yourself in the process. It kills motivation and confidence and will blunt drive. It also makes you unattractive to other women, so it literally kills your life while you are making it a serious thought.
[/QUOTE]

I have been feeling some disrespect vibes from this chick from work.. However she has been svcking my c0ck pretty often, so I let it go.

Today I decided cut her off.. Any level of disrespect or action by her that devalues you, should be dealt with removing her from your life for good

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Great post. I used to be the cut off guy. I wouldn't hesitate to cut women off. I'm a bit older now and I realized that if you're a guy whos confident you don't care about little things much .. **** as guys, we flake on women so often too, so whats the big deal

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, wise words, hard to recognise the harm when lonely

carwash35

Reaction score
How is cutting them off emotion based? Isn't that the complete opposite?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTE="mrgoodstuff, post: 2792411, member: 130778"]

I have been feeling some disrespect vibes from this chick from work.. However she has been svcking my c0ck pretty often, so I let it go.

Today I decided cut her off.. Any level of disrespect or action by her that devalues you, should be dealt with removing her from your life for good
[/QUOTE]
One of my uncles is short, he gets alot of babes, very popular and funny dude, but he was acting like there is always some "torture" and "spiritual costs" to pay when having sex with women, even for free. My life showed me differently. They were making him pay for "being short" even though he was part of the hierarchies. The things we do and the things we learn.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if you would cut off everyone that disrespects you would be forever alone ...

Putting things in perspective , I think that it makes sense to put up with a little disrespect as long as you get what you want .

women being how they are , they will forever test you to see if you are still the guy who the like or you got soft

thia Is the circle of life

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you would cut off everyone that disrespects you would be forever alone ...

Putting things in perspective , I think that it makes sense to put up with a little disrespect as long as you get what you want .

women being how they are , they will forever test you to see if you are still the guy who the like or you got soft

thia Is the circle of life
I used to think that it could be worth putting up with some BS if these disrespectful women eventually put out. But the fact that they're being disrespectful is a sign that they never will. The time wasted on them is far better spent with other women that are more pleasant to deal with and far more likely to bang.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that it could be worth putting up with some BS if these disrespectful women eventually put out. But the fact that they're being disrespectful is a sign that they never will. The time wasted on them is far better spent with other women that are more pleasant to deal with and far more likely to bang.
i never found an above average girl that did not try to bullsh1t me , because well , this is how women test how you really are .

everyone is coming with the analogy what if bread Pitt would talk to her , which is a somehow fair point . But if you look at brad Pitt now he is kinda fu*cked after the divorce with Angelina Jolie , and I am quite sure that super gorgeous women like Angelina Jolie would still test guys like brad Pitt

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never found an above average girl that did not try to bullsh1t me , because well , this is how women test how you really are .

everyone is coming with the analogy what if bread Pitt would talk to her , which is a somehow fair point . But if you look at brad Pitt now he is kinda fu*cked after the divorce with Angelina Jolie , and I am quite sure that super gorgeous women like Angelina Jolie would still test guys like brad Pitt
Women who really likes you wont even dare to making you pissed by giving much amount of bull****.. Afterall why they wanted to risk losing the guy they wanted? Most of the times the guy move on on their bussines leaving her in despair. Leave the bs game to the man they considered a toy would be often their choice.

Angeline show much of BPD traits anyway. That would be expected from toxic RS.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who really likes you wont even dare to making you pissed by giving much amount of bull****.. Afterall why they wanted to risk losing the guy they wanted? Most of the times the guy move on on their bussines leaving her in despair. Leave the bs game to the man they considered a toy would be often their choice.

Angeline show much of BPD traits anyway. That would be expected from toxic RS.
you are missing the point.

good looking and very looking women have a tone of admires ranging from low value to high value men .

Since she is admired by men from all value points she has to choose who will keep in her orbit , who to become intimate with etc

the only way to see which guys are the deal is to play to see how they react , as a lot of guys are inflating their perceived value in order to look more high value than they are

if a guy becomes needy then she will say that his way less valuable than she thought he was , so it is good that nothing happened him

if a guy fu*cks while looking butthurt again she will say that he is valuable than she thought he was , so it is good that nothing happened with him

if a guy responds by being cold towards her when she is playing games , and warm when she is not , then she will start showing more of her good side than the bad one .

this last one might take some time before she will know that you are indeed high value and more valuable then the other guys who are pinging her

if you talk about low tier women , I totally agree with you that she will not play games as valueble men are out of reach for her most of the tkmes

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are missing the point.

good looking and very looking women have a tone of admires ranging from low value to high value men .

Since she is admired by men from all value points she has to choose who will keep in her orbit , who to become intimate with etc

the only way to see which guys are the deal is to play to see how they react , as a lot of guys are inflating their perceived value in order to look more high value than they are

if a guy becomes needy then she will say that his way less valuable than she thought he was , so it is good that nothing happened him

if a guy fu*cks while looking butthurt again she will say that he is valuable than she thought he was , so it is good that nothing happened with him

if a guy responds by being cold towards her when she is playing games , and warm when she is not , then she will start showing more of her good side than the bad one .

this last one might take some time before she will know that you are indeed high value and more valuable then the other guys who are pinging her

if you talk about low tier women , I totally agree with you that she will not play games as valueble men are out of reach for her most of the tkmes
Not putting up for this kind of sheet.. She either interested or not..at the get go If she thinks shes higher value than me she can fak off. None will be entertained.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not putting up for this kind of sheet.. She either interested or not..at the get go If she thinks shes higher value than me she can fak off. None will be entertained.
and How this is going for you senor ?