Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Respect the fact that she has good taste

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
One problem I see is a lot of guys getting too hung up women that rejected them or flaking on them or playing games with them. But then they DOWNPLAY the women that do show interest because she might not be a 9 or 10.

I'm not necessarily suggesting that you hook up with a fatty (unless Hallley's Commet has passed by twice since you last got laid lol). I'm not there yet lol.

But me, I have a lot of respect for that HB6 to HB8 that shows interest in me every so often. She sees something that the other girls didn't.

It's sort of like when you are looking for a job. You might get rejected, rejected, rejected, then one company really wants you. That manager sees something that the OTHERS DIDN'T SEE. Even I chose not to accept the offer, I respect them for thinking enough of me to make the offer and SEEING SOMETHING IN ME that the others didn't. (Either that, or they are desperate because the pay is really low and the only "benefits package" is casual dress on Friday lol.)

But, all joking aside, what I'm saying is I have mad respect for chicks that I "click with" even if she isn't the hottest. I'm not referring to desperate chicks, but plain jane to mildly hot ones that I "click with" AND they show interest.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to say I disagree, but personally, if I was still on the market, she'd HAVE to be a hottie who showed bigtime interest. No "average" women for me.

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree.

I'm seeing a 20 year old HB6.5. She is chubby, but curvy. Has a cute personality and we vibe well. She knows about good music and has shown a lot of interest in me.

I'm a fairly attractive 25 year old, like an 8. But I don't care about the fact that she's "average" in looks.

Not gonna dump her just because she isn't a hb8 or 9. So I will give her a chance and see where this goes.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty simple: if you sort women by desirability and you sort men by desirability, you have two stacks of cards that get shuffled together, pairing them in that order. Natural Selection.

People get their feelings hurt by higher cards by overestimating where THEY are in the deck. Then they want to pretend the higher up cards are MEAN. Please.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Halley's comet doesn't return until 2061.

Women have the power to choose and sex, so make yourself a desirable male. Game and personality only can do so much.

P

perseverance

There is currently a girl that is interested me, she'd be a 6 on most people's scale, but seeing as I use the 0-1 scale, she is a 0 on mine. She's a 0 because she comes across as someone who doesn't take care of her appearance or hygiene. She smokes, she has bad teeth, her hair never looks cared for, she has a garden growing under her nails. She probably scrubs up better outside of work, but at work she looks like a right mess.

She has a nice personality though and she is kind of cute, but I can't date someone who looks like they have no self-respect for themselves by not taking care of their appearance or hygiene.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing this girl on and off for about a year now - about a 6 on most peoples scales. She can be a 7 if she dolls herself up, straightens her hair and wears something nice. If she went to the gym more frequently and took care of her body a bit more she would be even higher. This entire time she has been highly interested and a total sweetheart, despite the fact that I have been seeing other women and she is aware of this fact.

Still, many women have come and gone the past year and yet she remains - I have been rewarding her for this a lot lately.