"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Resources for starting day game?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Hi guys,

So some of my previous posts I've delve into this... I know I can Google the exact message but just like talking to a real woman is better than porn I wanna get real advice from the real experts (this tribe)...

Lifetime bar/club member as the screen name insinuates. But tired of the bar scene. I have zero issues w approach anxiety etc. Just wanna know where to start!

Openers, best locations, good YouTube videos or books to read?

I imagine most of my night game should carry over fine. The slight problem is my city doesnt really have a central square or heavy pedestrian blocks.... but its a big city. Do you go to malls? Coffee shops etc?

The awkward thing to me about day game is at a bar if a girl is not interested in 2 seconds I'm talking to another girl... this would seem odd to do in a cafe restaurant etc...

Ok I'll stop rambling and leave it at that... where do I start?

Thanks as always to anyone who replies
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
High end grocery places/stores. In the wealthier side of town is one of my favorite places.
Local festivals during the summer are also good.
Theres a festival in my city every weekend... feel like an idiot for not thinking of this one
 
Top