Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Resignation

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time I hung the towel in my time here. I had to make this topic as a thank you to sosuave for changing my life for the better. I wish you guys good luck as you continue on your roads to Don Juans.

(Read on if you wish to know about what I learned)

I was the nice guy. I couldn't figure out why I kept getting the "Lets just be friends speech" when I was doing everything people in the movies so; be polite, pretty much be their prince. I gag thinking back on how I used to be. I had a crush on a different woman every year since third grade. My whole reason for living was to please them and make them happy like a dog. I got the LJBF speech five times my junior year. Sick of it, I posted my woes on a forum. I was recommended to this site by a random person on the popular video gaming site Gamefaqs. From there, it got crazy. I read the DJ Bible, and when I read Pook's "Kill that Desperation" and "The Secret of the Jerk" post. Everything clicked then. I was like, gasp! You are not supposed to be nice to women! They'll see you as friends. You are supposed to be jerk, yet nice at the same time!

After I finished reading the Bible, I read The Game by Neil Struass, and everything busted wide open. I was hooked on learning how to be PuA, and being able to seduce any woman I chose. I hit a snag though. Nothing I used worked. None of the methods produced results, and believe me, I've tried every one. After brewing around for a while, I found out my inner game was horrible, and that no woman would want to date me unless I fixed that. My main problem was that I didn't believe that I could pick up random women. I read, heard, and saw these PuAs get these HB10s, but reading is one thing, having a woman in your face is another.

Despite my fear, I decided to appraoch random women out in the world, after reading approach journals, and topics about how you actually need to approach to get experience, not just sit at the computer all the time. Those were a crazy four months. I only approached 13 women (I tried to seduce many more, but they were people I already knew, thus didn't count). But those thirteen were amazing. My fears were blown out. I approached decent women, and some quite bomb ones. I never got yelled at, or slapped, or dissed like I thought I would. All of them, when they rejected me, just thought of a lousy, polite excuse to tell me I failed. After I while, I had some pretty decent approaches. My best was in a bowling alley with my friends. A high school football game was on, and I saw a cute girl staring at the screen. I noticed she might be from the school that was playing, so I asked her about it. We had amazing conversation and rapport, and I was about to number close her, but her Dad took her away before I could do so. After that, I knew that it was possible to DJ any woman, no matter how hot or beautiful she was. I just needed to believe.

What I learned...

+A woman is no subsitite for happiness in your life. She will not bring you true joy. Any happiness that a woman brings is fake. No material things will bring you happiness. Happiness is a state, not something you achieve. I never reached happiness, I'm still searching for it in God. But it definitely doesn't not come from women, true happiness that is.

+I beg you, please get to really know a woman before you go out with her. By DJ'ing, I've found out many nasty things about women. Things that if you knew, you wouldn't even care about cheating on or hurting a woman emotionally, because it would just level the playing field. You know why high school relationships are so short? Because you are all like "Yay, someone who likes me! They are hot, so lets just ignore the fact that they could possibly be a horrible person, or that we might just get annoyed with each other's faults after a while. Lets hook up after knowing each other for three weeks."

+Having many woman at your beck and call, and getting all the sex you want isn't as great as it seems. Believe me, after a while, you get sick of it. All material things will do that to you. You work so hard to get it, then once you have it, you're like, "Now what?" It's like that toy you wanted as a child. It seemed so amazing, and you worked for months like a dog, saving your allowance so you could get it. You finally get it and... now what? Enjoy it? Sure... until it gets boring. Then you just want something else, and this sick cycle continues over and over.

My last statement is... you want to know what being a Don Juan really is? In my mind, it's not caring about women at all. You have your own goals in life. Who cares about women. They are material things. Go fulfill your dreams. Visit the Bahamas like you always wanted. Make friends, and enjoy time with them. Work toward your goals in life. You will gain this amazing thing that every tries to get by dating women; real confidence, will, happiness from completing your goals. Then women will notice that you just ooze confidence and happiness from yourself. And they will want to be a part of that. You won't be able to get women off you, because they'll want to be with you just to feel like you do. Don't let women or a certain woman become the most important thing to you in your life.

Good luck my friends, make me proud.

(I have saved my DJ'ing stuff for memories sake. Ask me if you want me to show you my approach journal, my four giant notepad documents full of the best advice I've found about attracting women, or my collection of my favorite Pickup Artist Ebooks that actually work.)

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. If you have your approach journal up on line somewhere, feel free to message me the link.

mastersylar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right, it is about not caring. For a long time every conversation with a girl was like a football game. Now I just don't care.

You are what you surround yourself with. If you do cool, interesting things, then guess what, you will become cool and interesting.

Reaction score
:up: Now that you realize it is not about getting short-term hors, but it is about getting a long-term woman, you then should stick around here and expose such!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Once you've escaped the Matrix, you have an obligation to free others as well.

Good post, tho.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I lost as much as I gained DJ'ing. I don't think I'd ever want to teach people how to get women, it's inevitable that they'd make the same mistakes I did.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Replying to your post so I can track it. It's so spot on. Good luck with your journey on life, it sure ain't an easy one.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice Makes Perfect!

Practice makes perfect as they say!
Yesterday, i was standing in-line to "nosh" on some bagels and there was this lovely shorty with big hooters, killer body, beautiful hair and pretty face. She looked "outta my league" and she had a stuck-up look on her face. I was trying to decided if I should try to talk to her when I noticed that her shirt lable was sticking-out, so I quietly said "excuse-me, but your shirt lable is sticking-out!" This total hottie who I was semi-intimedated by, immediatedly started smiling and joking with me! I used it as a practice, but perhaps I could have
gotton her number. But you get the idea, practice makes perfect!

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Now only if I could find a site like this one, except where people wanted to become masters at making friends instead of being a master Don Juan. That'd be helpful, I'd love to get that part of my life covered.

Maybe I should start one...

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
I think it's time I hung the towel in my time here. I had to make this topic as a thank you to sosuave for changing my life for the better. I wish you guys good luck as you continue on your roads to Don Juans.

(Read on if you wish to know about what I learned)

I was the nice guy. I couldn't figure out why I kept getting the "Lets just be friends speech" when I was doing everything people in the movies so; be polite, pretty much be their prince. I gag thinking back on how I used to be. I had a crush on a different woman every year since third grade. My whole reason for living was to please them and make them happy like a dog. I got the LJBF speech five times my junior year. Sick of it, I posted my woes on a forum. I was recommended to this site by a random person on the popular video gaming site Gamefaqs. From there, it got crazy. I read the DJ Bible, and when I read Pook's "Kill that Desperation" and "The Secret of the Jerk" post. Everything clicked then. I was like, gasp! You are not supposed to be nice to women! They'll see you as friends. You are supposed to be jerk, yet nice at the same time!

After I finished reading the Bible, I read The Game by Neil Struass, and everything busted wide open. I was hooked on learning how to be PuA, and being able to seduce any woman I chose. I hit a snag though. Nothing I used worked. None of the methods produced results, and believe me, I've tried every one. After brewing around for a while, I found out my inner game was horrible, and that no woman would want to date me unless I fixed that. My main problem was that I didn't believe that I could pick up random women. I read, heard, and saw these PuAs get these HB10s, but reading is one thing, having a woman in your face is another.

Despite my fear, I decided to appraoch random women out in the world, after reading approach journals, and topics about how you actually need to approach to get experience, not just sit at the computer all the time. Those were a crazy four months. I only approached 13 women (I tried to seduce many more, but they were people I already knew, thus didn't count). But those thirteen were amazing. My fears were blown out. I approached decent women, and some quite bomb ones. I never got yelled at, or slapped, or dissed like I thought I would. All of them, when they rejected me, just thought of a lousy, polite excuse to tell me I failed. After I while, I had some pretty decent approaches. My best was in a bowling alley with my friends. A high school football game was on, and I saw a cute girl staring at the screen. I noticed she might be from the school that was playing, so I asked her about it. We had amazing conversation and rapport, and I was about to number close her, but her Dad took her away before I could do so. After that, I knew that it was possible to DJ any woman, no matter how hot or beautiful she was. I just needed to believe.

What I learned...

+A woman is no subsitite for happiness in your life. She will not bring you true joy. Any happiness that a woman brings is fake. No material things will bring you happiness. Happiness is a state, not something you achieve. I never reached happiness, I'm still searching for it in God. But it definitely doesn't not come from women, true happiness that is.

+I beg you, please get to really know a woman before you go out with her. By DJ'ing, I've found out many nasty things about women. Things that if you knew, you wouldn't even care about cheating on or hurting a woman emotionally, because it would just level the playing field. You know why high school relationships are so short? Because you are all like "Yay, someone who likes me! They are hot, so lets just ignore the fact that they could possibly be a horrible person, or that we might just get annoyed with each other's faults after a while. Lets hook up after knowing each other for three weeks."

+Having many woman at your beck and call, and getting all the sex you want isn't as great as it seems. Believe me, after a while, you get sick of it. All material things will do that to you. You work so hard to get it, then once you have it, you're like, "Now what?" It's like that toy you wanted as a child. It seemed so amazing, and you worked for months like a dog, saving your allowance so you could get it. You finally get it and... now what? Enjoy it? Sure... until it gets boring. Then you just want something else, and this sick cycle continues over and over.

My last statement is... you want to know what being a Don Juan really is? In my mind, it's not caring about women at all. You have your own goals in life. Who cares about women. They are material things. Go fulfill your dreams. Visit the Bahamas like you always wanted. Make friends, and enjoy time with them. Work toward your goals in life. You will gain this amazing thing that every tries to get by dating women; real confidence, will, happiness from completing your goals. Then women will notice that you just ooze confidence and happiness from yourself. And they will want to be a part of that. You won't be able to get women off you, because they'll want to be with you just to feel like you do. Don't let women or a certain woman become the most important thing to you in your life.

Good luck my friends, make me proud.

(I have saved my DJ'ing stuff for memories sake. Ask me if you want me to show you my approach journal, my four giant notepad documents full of the best advice I've found about attracting women, or my collection of my favorite Pickup Artist Ebooks that actually work.)

Your words drip like pure honey:up:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April Infinite, well done.

It seems that you have grown much more mature and have taken a new path in life. One of improving your quality of life, in all aspects, not just women.

I'm glad that the time of your life when chasing women was everything is over, but it seems to me that you are a little unsure of what to do next.

I think it is the right time in your life to really start asking yourself what you would like to do for the rest of your life, what would make you achieve not just true happiness, but fulfillment?

Learn about yourself, ask yourself questions. Come to understand your core. What do you enjoy? Why do you enjoy it? At the deepest level, why do you enjoy doing the things you do? Become personally self aware about what kind of person you are, and take that information to make the rest of your life happy.

Good luck on your new journey.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like driving Mercedes and Lexus after a while, its gets boring being a luxury car over $50,000. I need a Honda Civic. Or maybe no car at all! That would make me happy.