Reputation Question

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can living in the same place every year of your life affect your ability to pull girls if you have a rep fro being notoriously bad at doing so?

I've lived in the same exact house for all 16 years, meaning I went to the same elementary school, middle school, and am now going to the same high school with these people and have tried to bag most of the girls I find worthwhile but no luck. The boundaries for the school basically call for no new people after middle school, and we all know girls talk to one another about their experiences with certain guys.

This year I even tried to start focusing more on the freshman girls, since I never really talked to the younger kids in middle school, but I haven't had any success yet. I might have deeper gaming problems than I think if thats the case but idk. Opinions?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, you're situation is no different than millions of other teenagers. There are a ton of people that have gone to the same elementary, middle, and high school with the same kids their entire life.

Secondly, social proof is definitely a big part of high school game. Imo, the best way to counter act this is to just be as social as possible to everyone you see, boys and girls. Pretend like there is no bad rep holding you back. If you truly believe there is a bad rep thats bringin down your game, then it actually will bring down your game.