Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedevil's ex

Reaction score
Why is she doing this?

I cant find the story shedevil started so I start one of my own.

Heres some question I would love to get som answers to.

What the hell makes a woman completely deny everything for herself to get a man that doesn't meet any of her goddamn needs?

Why would she wear his ring and decide to marry the ass?

How can a woman who shows everything, deals with stuff, handles every issue of her life with sex decide to be celibate?

How can a woman that need and wants sex almost daily decide she can all of a sudden live without it?

I would ask her myself if she'd pick up her goddamn phone but I am sure I wouldn't get any answers except some - he needs me **** talk.

I heard from her office she taken a couple days to celebrate her fu*king engagement.

What the hell gets into a woman's idiotic head that make her think she snap her goddamn fingers and change so she can become what some unfuc*able guy wants?

Im her ex and I do want her back, but i cant arrange that right now. that said - I could understand her wanting someone or even marrying someone who is compatible, someone that could take care of her, be good for her. But no way in hell will I understand her wanting some di*kless and frigid fu*k. Why?

I can also tell you this, Ana if I were there with you right now I would grab you and feel you wet and wanting. Even hissing and spitting mad you were always ready. How are you going to deal with that, hows this guy going to take care of you? You watch baby, not a man in this world will be able to answer what the hell you are doing.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the soap opera crap...

'Days of our Sosuave'

C'mon bro, suck it up. Chalk it up to experience. Let it go.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes women do things that you can't understand.

Plain fact o' the matter is.......

.......she's not with you any more!

Which is putting you in a bad place and a shytty frame of mind.

Take back the power you have given her and reclaim your life.

Hopefully you'll grow some balls and gain some brain and never let this happen again.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok now

Hey Pal,

Join the G0d Damnnn club..............

She dumped your a$$ and now she has found 'Mr. Wonderful'.
While you are at home (alone by the way) by your fvcking self she is out banging him.

Weeeeeeeee....My girlfriend just did the same fvcking thing to me last Sunday.

So, while I am here typing to your dumb a$$ she is one her back some place with this son-of-a-bvtch and he is pounding her pvzzy.

So, don't feel alone.

cave dweller

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your heart

Hey pal,

There are only two ways to cure a broken heart.

1....Get back with her.

2....Go find another.

cave dweller

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: your heart

Originally posted by cave dweller
Hey pal,

There are only two ways to cure a broken heart.

1....Get back with her.

2....Go find another.

cave dweller

NO! repeat after me... do not get back with her .. do not get back with her...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is rare that I read a thread as pathetic as this.

She left. She's gone. Who f*cking cares why? It's over. It's done.

So she makes a mistake with her life. Who gives a f*ck? Let her.

She's marrying a different guy? Life sucks sometimes. Move on.

This new guy is all wrong for her? That's her problem, not yours.

Breaking news: You're not getting back with her. Look around you. Almost every guy here has had their heart stomped on. It happens. We wish that the girl would see the error of her ways. We wish she would come back. But she doesn't. And on the off chance she does, she just ends up making our lives more miserable anyway, eventually.

You really have two choices now. You can move on, or you can be a bitter, jealous shell of a human being.

Your call.

And change your username.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, you're her ex. Your marriage broke up for some reason unbeknownst to us, long before she met Mr.I-Can't-Have-Sex. She's got a deep seated need to "FIX" him, to make him whole again. And, despite the fact that she shagged you in a moment of weakness, she's going to drive this car till it hits a wall.

Personally, I think her relationship is a train wreck waiting to happen. He only gets passionate when he's roaring drunk, then laments & regrets the lust later. He's never going to be the man she wants him to be. Everyone can see it but her. She's going to have to learn the hard way.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking news: You're not getting back with her. Look around you. Almost every guy here has had their heart stomped on. It happens. We wish that the girl would see the error of her ways. We wish she would come back. But she doesn't. And on the off chance she does, she just ends up making our lives more miserable anyway, eventually.
And change your username
Close this thread. Giovanni Casanova has said what needed to be said.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Thread Closed.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should listen to the advice of others and let this one go because as a Don Juan, no one chick should be able to f*ck your mind up like this.

Go find some other options and don't get too emotionally invested like you are now.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What thread are you replying to?

I can merge the threads if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.