Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Removing women's clothing

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey lads,

Every now and then, screw the romantic peeling of the clothes layer by layer. You know what I mean.

Once in a while a woman wants to know that you want her so bad you're gonna ACTUALLY tear her clothes off her just to get at her. Works best if they are wearing a cheap $10 blouse and a skirt... it's hard to tear off jeans, but a skirt doesn't really have to come off at all.
Cheers,

------------------
Your friendly neighbourhood Irishman,
Deagleclaw out

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Just be prepared to replace that blouse, even if it was a cheap one. It could be one of her favorites.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deagleclaw:
Hey lads,

Every now and then, screw the romantic peeling of the clothes layer by layer. You know what I mean.

Once in a while a woman wants to know that you want her so bad you're gonna ACTUALLY tear her clothes off her just to get at her. Works best if they are wearing a cheap $10 blouse and a skirt... it's hard to tear off jeans, but a skirt doesn't really have to come off at all.
Cheers,

GREAT tip Deagleclaw!

This one works like a charm! I should have thought to suggest it myself.

Sexual Chocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe..thats a good one! Just thinking though it should probably be saved for somebody you know fairly well.. otherwise she may get pissed for ruining her clothes or worse think you are some sort of wierdo

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know how to remove her bra without her noticing the practiced skill with which you've done it hundreds of times.

Archalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two tips :

1. Learn to unhook her bra with one hand. you can do this using your thumb and first two fingers. Little practice and its easy

2. if you end up at her place after a date, subtely suggest " why dont you slip into something more comfortable" I know, cliched line, but it does work. If she "changes" into something else, you'll be getting some. If not, all you're gonna get is grab-n-tickle at the most.