Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remove all negativity in your life

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up DJs and aspiring DJs? Lets get down to business right off the bat. We are all capable of doing brilliant, amazing feats yet often times we throw away precious hours in front of the TV, computer, or PlayStation 2.

Have you ever had a dream that you just wanted to conquer the world? Of course we have. I have and I still do. Whenever I tell my friends my life goal, nobody thinks highly of it. In fact, they are always quick to criticize it and point out its flaws. I can't be a multi-millionaire CEO! No, I have to be a cubicle jockey and settle down into life's dark abyss. What should you do?

Cut them out of your life. For good.

Don't keep them for novelty purposes or in case they can give you a ride. Cut them out completely. Negative people are often insecure and envious. Insecure that one of their friends can be huge and successful in life yet they want nothing more in life than just to settle down, marry a girl who gets fat, and get laid 1-2 times monthly. Envious that there is someone that has their eyes on the prize that is simply not acceptable.

"What if everyone is negative?"

Then blaze your own path! Truth to be known, negativity is like a virus. One person gets mad, soon someone else will join in. Eventually it will consume the masses, almost like how it is now.

Men are taught that we will never be anything great in life so why even bother. We are taught that women can just treat us like sh1t and who cares since they got something we want that we don't have.

Women are taught to hate men, to assume the worst about men, and that men's primary goal in life is to hold women down, making it impossible for them to do anything in life.

What a society we live in.

Be positive! Positivity is also like a virus and it seems like being positive today is almost a rarity. Everyone is a skeptic or a critic, ready to come down on anyone that they can. Yet if you deflect their attacks, men will respect you more and women will like you for it.

"How do I become positive?"

1) Look on the bright side regarding everything. You get a D on a test. "Well, it looks like I will have to try harder on the next one." should be the response. Yet I hear of people who get Ds and do nothing but whine, yet don't really intend to change anything. They want the class to be easier so they can coast by with As and Bs. I know that is nice but life is seldomly easy.

2) Get rid of negative friends. If they do nothing but complain, ditch them. You may have considerably less friends but having 2-3 positive friends are much better than 20-30 negative friends. All they will do is hold you down to their dark life abyss of nothingness.

3) Be ambitious. You ever wanted to go skydiving...do it! Next summer I am going to start doing that (there is nothing that does that at this college) Ever wanted to write a book...do it. Even if the only reader is yourself, its still better to actually achieve something in life than to just float by.

4) Don't take sh1t from women. This is a given if you are at this board but still, I see some of my male peers' whole self esteem oriented around what girls think of him. If they tell you off, who cares. There are nice, attractive women out there. Go after them. Don't go after Jane Skeptic or Mary B1tchalot.

5) Be friendly to everyone. Forget saying "Hi" just to HBs, say hi to everyone. Some people will ignore you, some will think of you as a fool, but these are life's losers and its best just to leave them behind. Be friendly to those that talk to you. Be connected in social events. Be encouraging to others. Help them out...to an extent (not too much or else they will use you).

Now go out there and make the world a positive place!

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome post es mere!

thumbs up!

Negativitey, I noticed is also like AFC. I was also practicing optimism and sometimes unconsciously slip back into the negative mode.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this, but then all my batteries would not work! Seems that after you snip off the negative end, they won't connect right anymore.

It was a b*tch to start my car, lemme tell you!

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier said then done.

It's so true, negativity is everywhere. Most of my friends are critics (mind you they don't get payed for it either!) and everytime somebody does something they jump right away to criticize it. :(

Tis sad but I will deflect it and start going positive...hey maybe the positive will be the antidote for the common negative cold. lol

Great post.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome post es mere!
Thanks.

Negativitey, I noticed is also like AFC. I was also practicing optimism and sometimes unconsciously slip back into the negative mode.
Negativity is exact AFC behavior. Its the average now to b1tch continuously. People who are negative are often frustrated at how life isn't subservient to them. They are also chumps for expecting the world while offering little.

Negativity is easy to fall back into. Too positive and you are grilled for being naive. Too negative and you are just a bastard that nobody ultimately likes. The key here is...its hard to explain so lets chart it out:

N - Naive
D - Don Juan
A - AFC
B - Bitter bastard

<N----D--------------A-----B>

You should not be naive. You should be aware that not everything is perfect and yes, its sometimes great to be critical (especially if you are creating a masterpiece of work, as long as its constructive) but far too many people are so negative because they feel society has screwed them or everyone is out there to take advantage of them.

AFCs are so bitter when a positive person actually does come along, they do take advantage of them just because they feel its their duty to drag them down to their lowly depths of negativity. This is where you basically call them out on their BS act and put them in check.

I tried this, but then all my batteries would not work! Seems that after you snip off the negative end, they won't connect right anymore.

It was a b*tch to start my car, lemme tell you!
LOL...great C+F answer.

It's so true, negativity is everywhere. Most of my friends are critics (mind you they don't get payed for it either!) and everytime somebody does something they jump right away to criticize it.
Yes, its everywhere, as bad as the plague. In fact, it is a plague. Everyone has to be a critic. They criticize it for various reasons, the most common one is that if its not by someone who is really successful at it, it automatically sucks. There is just so much negativity that its impossible to break free from it. It can be done though although it takes work.

Tis sad but I will deflect it and start going positive...hey maybe the positive will be the antidote for the common negative cold. lol
Go for it and post the results. I am interested in what the results are.

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe people are taught that if you are a winner, they become loosers, so they will try everything to prevent you becoming a winner.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! One thing I disagree with, though...you shouldn't just cut all your negative friends out of your life. If they've been there for you in the past, you shouldn't just get rid of them...that's not being a friend. Just don't let the negativity rub off on you. I think the Zen principle of AWARENESS is vital here. If you are aware of negativity, you can reduce its effect on you. Also, don't cut all your friends out because you might actually need them. It's not easy as pie to change your life so make sure you don't think you are ready to move on to new people when you might not be ready.

To help myself out, I'm making myself aware of my own negativity and I am trying to catch myself whenever I'm being negative in any way, whether it's criticizing myself or talking **** about other people.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! One thing I disagree with, though...you shouldn't just cut all your negative friends out of your life
Well, maybe just keep their presence to a minimum. The whole point is if you have friends that do nothing more than whine and complain, they will just drag you down in life. If you have to keep them, don't talk to them as often so that way you don't get dragged down with them.

I believe people are taught that if you are a winner, they become loosers, so they will try everything to prevent you becoming a winner.
True. Some people are encouraging and support you. They are called real friends and I suggest you be friends with as many of these as possibly. My roommate in my dorm is one of these people. He is encouraging because he too is an aspiring successful human. Then you got the indifferent people that really don't care about what you do in life. There aren't too many people that are these. Then you got the haters, which seem all too prevalent that have to try to ruin everything. They are giant c0ckblocks, they like to degrade people enough to where a great idea is just a piece of sh1t after 5 minutes, etc. They are useless in life and should be discarded.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I get a Hell Yeah?

A-fuvcking-MEN.

Emotions are contagious. Negativity will only get someone so far. A negative guy will have other shlumps hanging around him for sympathy when they're feeling sh*tty too, but once they start feeling happy again, he's out of the picture.

Positivity, on the other hand, will have people flocking to you like fat chicks to McDonalds. Why? Because you have that which they seek-- a positive attitude! :).

Some people are negative and will forever be negative. You can try to change them, but they will just accuse you of living in a dream-world. They'll say things like "I'm not negative, I just see things the way they are!" But, in fact, they see things through a lens of victimization-- a lens that they have created for themselves and a lens perpetuated by society and pop culture.
Listen to all the whiny-ass music lyrics in commercial radio these days...goddamn, it makes me want to hop on my uncle's Harley, drive to the musician's mansion, and deliver the Backhand of Truth.:mad:
:)