Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remove all doubt :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was reading throughout the web site and I noticed a lot of people asking "Does she like me?" "How can I tell if she likes me?" ad. nauseum!

I think this is appropriate time to tell a parable that can be applied to this type of experience.

How to remove all doubt :)

I just broke up with my ex of two years and I was just feeling down in the dumps about this.

I notice a song lyrics from a country song that I love, but can't figure out who sang it :down:. I IM this girl and begin talking with her again. I mention that my ex and me just broke up and how I miss talking with her. We were friends off and on for two years. So we set up a time to meet up the next day since she has work off. I take a quick look at her facebook and realize that she is single, but I don't know if she is interested. We flirted for a little bit, but nothing really hot or heavy.

I go to her place the next day, and she greets me at the door with this low cut pink top :) and gives me a hug.

We go into her room and begin to watch the movie "Superbad" on her bed. I put my arm down behind her and she lays down on my arm. She quickly withdraws and I say "Sorry, I'm just used to laying like this." She lays her head back down on my shoulder. I think "SCORE" and I get really ballsy!

I go in for the kiss, she is surprised but very receptive. We then make out. I go to meet her friends, and we are having an awesome time. I run the gauntlet with all of her best friends there and PASS with flying colors. We end up sealing the deal by the very end of the two nights that I am there :D

Week later - she comes down for a night and we are together all day. I go and have my fun with her because the roommates are gone. Convo Time:
Me: "Yeah, I'm training for a triathlon and adding muscle like crazy!"
Her: "Yay..."
Me: "What will you say to all of your friends?"
Her: "Look at my boyfriend..."
Me: "What?!? Boyfriend?"
Her: "Oh nothing, you didn't hear anything!"
Me: ":p you're right, I didn't hear anything. We will see where things will go."
Her: "Yay!"

Yesterday/today - I go visit her again. We are chilling out and she is digging me. We are always having fun and she cooks dinner for me :) A big thing for me is cooking and she does a GOOD job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this same time, I am seeing another two girls. Although they are being flakey, I still removed all doubt about them by doing one thing and one thing only. I took ACTION to remove all doubt.

When you make a move; good, bad, or indifferent; you can tell exactly where that person stands. If I didn't go in for the kiss with the new girl, then how would I have ever known that I would be starting to date this new girl?

and the other really good thing about making a move and taking action is that you manage to get rid of that nagging question. She will have to respond and that creates a success even if the answer is no. YOu don't have that BS question running around in your head.

comic_relief

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree with this. Take action or enjoy the friendzone. If you don't take action there is a strong chance that she'll see you as one of her girlfriends.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words, as they say.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joedmango said:
kiss is a great start in every relationship? beware that there Good Girls and Bad Girls.. :)
No there are two type of girls. Good girls and girls that haven't met me yet :p c

comic_relief

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
No there are two type of girls. Good girls and girls that haven't met me yet :p c

comic_relief
HAHA! Awesome mang! I was watching the Stanley Cup final and saw your post...cracked me right up!

GO PENS GO!!!