Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember you ALL have women to Thank.

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
Remember you ALL have women to Thank in the end no matter what you want to rail on about.

A Woman gave you life.

Your Mother and Father didn't find each other "useless" when they had you. And I would hope they didn't find YOU "useless".

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
A man has to spurt before any woman can give life.

Second point.. you can thank oxygen just a much.

Third point.. ONE woman is not all women. If a blond woman gave you life do you know have to thank all blonds? If a Chinese woman gave you life do you know have to thank all Chinese people?

You sound stupid. :crackup:

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
A man has to spurt before any woman can give life.

Second point.. you can thank oxygen just a much.

Third point.. ONE woman is not all women. If a blond woman gave you life do you know have to thank all blonds? If a Chinese woman gave you life do you know have to thank all Chinese people?

You sound stupid. :crackup:
Yet instead you prefer to rail against all women and then pretend you aren't doing that. Perhaps only your mother was the exception and everyone else on the board's mother is "useless".

You are an angry KJ clown.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossbow said:
...A Woman gave you life...
And we all know that a woman couldn't get pregnant on her own or by another woman. That just leaves......

BOO-YAHHHhhhhhh!!!!
Who's your daddy??!!!

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And we all know that a woman couldn't get pregnant on her own or by another woman. That just leaves......

BOO-YAHHHhhhhhh!!!!
Who's your daddy??!!!
So you only thank Daddy whom couldn't get anyone pregnant without women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossbow said:
So you only thank Daddy whom couldn't get anyone pregnant without women.
Well, you neglected to thank fathers as if they had absolutely nothing to do with the process; so what would you expect?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Crossbow said:
Yet instead you prefer to rail against all women and then pretend you aren't doing that. Perhaps only your mother was the exception and everyone else on the board's mother is "useless".

You are an angry KJ clown.
The only angry one is you. :crackup:

Only an angry fat whale feminist would start a thread like this in the first place. In the end I don't really give a sh!t about the race, gender or age of the people who "gave me life". Totally irrelevant.

What do you expect? All men to bow down to all women because they have the ability to get knocked up? :crackup:

It doesn't take a brain, education or any skill to get knocked up. Anyone born with a twaht can do it. And you want a parade? It takes more skill to catch a frisbee in your mouth than to get pregnant you loser. :crackup:

This is an idiotic concept coming from a deep inferiority complex.

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The only angry one is you. :crackup:

Only an angry fat whale feminist would start a thread like this in the first place. In the end I don't really give a sh!t about the race, gender or age of the people who "gave me life". Totally irrelevant.

What do you expect? All men to bow down to all women because they have the ability to get knocked up? :crackup:

It doesn't take a brain, education or any skill to get knocked up. Anyone born with a twaht can do it. And you want a parade? :crackup:

This is an idiotic concept coming from a deep inferiority complex.
Let it all out.

You have suffered severe emotional and mental trauma as a child. Is your life "irrelevant" to your parents? Is that why you are so angry? I would think a "Poon King" would be overjoyed his parents gave him life to get laid consistently and teach men the ways of the MGTOW.

Fat angry feminists wouldn't care about having children so one wouldn't start this thread because she has no interest in being a mother but destroying the nuclear family unit.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah man we were doing so good here at sosuave too!

Trollololol

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Crossbow said:
Let it all out.

You have suffered severe emotional and mental trauma as a child. Is your life "irrelevant" to your parents? Is that why you are so angry? I would think a "Poon King" would be overjoyed his parents gave him life to get laid consistently and teach men the ways of the MGTOW.

Fat angry feminists wouldn't care about having children so one wouldn't start this thread because she has no interest in being a mother but destroying the nuclear family unit.
Stop the trolling.

Emotional arguments are for kids and retards. This place is for "real talk". Do you have anything intelligent to say or not?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop comparing your mother to the women you date.

It's creepy and screams of mommy issues. Cut the umbilical cord.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Stop the trolling.

Emotional arguments are for kids and retards. This place is for "real talk". Do you have anything intelligent to say or not?
Lol bro 'women have u life'

Now suddenly I owe women something ?

Hahahaha

Cross rail is a feminist loser.

Sorry feminism back fired on you

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Stop the trolling.

^Sez King MGTOW Troll.^

Sorry. Not everyone is a head nodding yes man to your nonsense. Deal with it.

Anyone who dates quality women and doesn't chase after trash or dwell in their basement watching MGTOW videos finds you a complete goofball.

El Payaso said:
Stop comparing your mother to the women you date.

It's creepy and screams of mommy issues. Cut the umbilical cord.
Creepy is a feminist term.

I guess you despise your friends mothers? Your aunts? Grandmother too?