Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember to register to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, OP.

Like all my fellow New Jerseyans, I was automatically registered when I applied / renewed / changed the address for my drivers license.

My ballot, which I did NOT have to request, will be mailed to me shortly. I’ve been receiving sample ballots via mail for every election since I lived here.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, OP.

Like all my fellow New Jerseyans, I was automatically registered when I applied / renewed / changed the address for my drivers license.

My ballot, which I did NOT have to request, will be mailed to me shortly. I’ve been receiving sample ballots via mail for every election since I lived here.
You better only vote once. Only absentee ballots should be allowed tbqhwy.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, OP.

Then I hope you come to your senses and join the family....

'Ye set the example, it's time for others to follow his lead....

1600565877810.jpg

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, OP.

Are you gonna vote for trump? It's the right thing to do you know...

Support great leader!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thumbnail (5).jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some news outlets have said they will broadcast the debates on a delay to "fact check"... But the reality is that they want to be able to edit out senile Joe Biden falling asleep on stage or stumbling around aimlessly....

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Some news outlets have said they will broadcast the debates on a delay to "fact check"... But the reality is that they want to be able to edit out senile Joe Biden falling asleep on stage or stumbling around aimlessly....
Exactly, trump will destroy him if Biden shows up for debate. All hail GREAT LEADER!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why anyone would expect facts while watching a debate is beyond me. Biggest load of hot air besides the party conventions.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of brainwashing and stupidity I've seen this year is absolutely mind blowing. Huge red flag when someone is hated so much for things people have been manipulated to believe, yet they do zero research and believe the narrative they are told to. No way on earth that amount of hate and violence we're seeing doesn't amount to some massive Biblical change that is coming.
thumbnail (2).jpg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stovepipe

All my life, I've voted and embraced the party that preached "embracing diversity" and "tolerance" I now realize that their stances only seem to apply if you think as they do.
This year will be a first for me. I'm voting for a republican president and proud to do so.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You do know absentee and mail in are the exact same thing right?
ALL HAIL GREAT AND POWERFUL LEADER!

SHOCK TROOP DEVILS DOGS BLOOD THIRSTY WAR MACHINES READY TO FIGHT READY TO KILL READY TO DIE BUT NEVER WILL!!!!!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stovepipe

All my life, I've voted and embraced the party that preached "embracing diversity" and "tolerance" I now realize that their stances only seem to apply if you think as they do.
This year will be a first for me. I'm voting for a republican president and proud to do so.
It's truly amazing how many people I've seen this year say the same exact thing. Feels like a great awaking. Deep in my heart, I truly believe this is a spiritual war between good & evil. My parents have never voted in their life and have signed up in order to go vote Republican. Buckle up! Next few months are going to be a wild ride.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
@stovepipe

Wow that's awesome dude. You made it. You're no longer an npc. I bet you anything you're going to have even better luck with women this year than any year before. If I could I would buy you a bunch of drinks to celebrate. 1599820349567m.jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Debates don’t change anyone’s mind they can only shake confidence in a candidates own pool of voters.
Debates won't change anybody's mind, and neither would a few Facebook ads..... and yet the whole Russiagate hoax was predicated on the narrative that Russian trolls were buying up Facebook ads and influencing the election........

It really calls into question which side is really the side that won't accept the results of an election if it doesn't go their way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.