Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember the ladies man episodes from MTV’s MADE?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember these episodes from this show? MADE aired on MTV back in the early 2000’s and it was a self improvement show that helped teens achieve various goals that they had by pairing them with a coach to help them reach their goals. For some of the guys who were featured on the show, their goal was to be made into a ladies man. These were usually nerdy or awkward guys in high school who were really struggling with girls and never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. Most of the time, they hoped to get a date to the school dance/prom and get their first kiss by the end of the episode and there were some that were successful and there were others that failed.

I remember that there were also coaches that were assigned to these guys who didn’t help much at all, and a pattern I noticed was that most of the times when these guys failed, they were given a coach who was a woman. For one guy, his end goal was to find a date to bring with him to the red carpet premiere of Transformers 2 and he couldn’t get a date and was forced to bring his younger brother instead, the others with female coaches were only able to get a platonic date to the dance and the girl wouldn’t kiss him. I also think at times, MTV deliberately set these guys up for failure in order to add more entertainment value because the ladies man episodes had several cringe moments that made you keep watching in order to see what happens next.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember these episodes from this show? MADE aired on MTV back in the early 2000’s and it was a self improvement show that helped teens achieve various goals that they had by pairing them with a coach to help them reach their goals. For some of the guys who were featured on the show, their goal was to be made into a ladies man. These were usually nerdy or awkward guys in high school who were really struggling with girls and never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. Most of the time, they hoped to get a date to the school dance/prom and get their first kiss by the end of the episode and there were some that were successful and there were others that failed.

I remember that there were also coaches that were assigned to these guys who didn’t help much at all, and a pattern I noticed was that most of the times when these guys failed, they were given a coach who was a woman. For one guy, his end goal was to find a date to bring with him to the red carpet premiere of Transformers 2 and he couldn’t get a date and was forced to bring his younger brother instead, the others with female coaches were only able to get a platonic date to the dance and the girl wouldn’t kiss him. I also think at times, MTV deliberately set these guys up for failure in order to add more entertainment value because the ladies man episodes had several cringe moments that made you keep watching in order to see what happens next.
Yes the woman coach won't work. It would be best to align with a male, perhaps one that has even had to travel the path that you are on. He may also have similar strengths to yourself and know how to work it. You'd get those "mirror neurons" from working with someone who is on a close wavelength although on a much higher level than you. It would happen quick if you could open up and follow and listen.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the woman coach won't work. It would be best to align with a male, perhaps one that has even had to travel the path that you are on. He may also have similar strengths to yourself and know how to work it. You'd get those "mirror neurons" from working with someone who is on a close wavelength although on a much higher level than you. It would happen quick if you could open up and follow and listen.
I agree, there was only one time that a guy on that show was successful with a woman coach from what I remember, all of the others with women coaches failed. I actually found one of those episodes on YouTube if you or anyone else who views this thread wants to see. Its the full episode so its 40 mins long, and it looks like they had to mirror image the video so that it didn’t get taken down for copyright violation.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They were dogging out this dude
They were for sure, I actually looked him up to see how he’s doing now after watching that one since he said his first and last name in the episode and he’s gay now, so that episode definitely didn’t make a difference for him. This one I really think MTV just did for entertainment value, this guy had aspergers and ADHD and he completely failed at the end of the episode, but they still tried to paint it as a success story.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no helping it with the really awkward guys. These guys were great as friends in school and I'd never harp on such a guy cause they talk about cool stuff that I care about. But it's unfortunate that it doesn't make them get girls. Sometimes, they just can't help it.