"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Remember....God made Adam first!!!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by The Real Deal
LOL, Just for the fun of it, it's my turn to rant a bit, not to get off this brilliant subject, but a "strong woman"? Please! I would give anything to find one out there (meaning - I haven't yet, not that there isn't). Don't get me wrong I love all women, (at least that's what I'm trying to do);) , but don't say "men" as in all men. Say most, some, many, to say what you're speaking of.
Wow... I'm not even going to comment on your list of quotes (some of them were ****ing funny, but the others... hmmm...) because I know where I am :D And I totally respect your need to rant for a bit just for the fun of it... BUT... You gotta know that was a joke... How stupid would I be to come on to a site called "Don Juan Discussion Forum" and try to seriously talk about how "men" can't handle "strong women". LOL!! :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top