Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember Elliot Rodger

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="GoodOne123, post: 2443173, member: 132672"For example in centuries ago in famine, plump people were seen as more attractive since they showed they had enough money to eat more than other people. But this does not mean sexual attraction! This is attraction based on material gain and or social conformity![/QUOTE]
I don't think that was entirely based on material gain (although it's related). Most people in certain times and places were starving, in a state of malnutrition. So the plump girls looked healthy in comparison, and thus attractive. But I doubt if a lot of those girls were as blatantly obese as some of the women we have running around today, during the obesity epidemic.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life isn't fair. The nice guys (i.e guys with no backbone or masculinity) get treated like ****, accept it. Especially by women since they are programmed to respect alphas first.

As for getting free valid constructive advice from strangers without asking? Never happens. If you want that type of advice you either ask for it or seek it out from other sources, like dating coaches etc. You're expecting too much from strangers if you think otherwise.

Considering Eliot Rogers shallow preferences of only approaching the 10/10 hot girls, it's no wonder those girls treated him like ****. Girls like that are seldom nice to the weak beta male. They'd even be mean to the alphas if they really don't like the way they look etc.

The difference is that Eliot Roger was so weak he couldn't handle the rejection like other guys, and spiralled into a pit of darkness. Also, he was too damn stubborn to lower his ridiculously high standards.
I dunno. Some of this could be altered. This could be the most misandrist era of all. With the rise of media sexualising men like in Magic Mike, which isn't in itself the problem, but now we have got women who in response to this are playing mind games with men, playing into men's insecurities, openly and directly, online or otherwise. Ideally they shouldn't have an account on a messageboard, for instance, at all if they are gonna be shvtheads but can't prove who they are, because they probably don't think like that. There's a reason why I don't have many female friends and this is probably it.

Reaction score
Sorry, not buying. I had plenty of friends in college who weren't white who smashed the blonde types you are talking about. Hell the guy with the biggest game was one of my college roommates who was half Japanese half Peruvian and he had beat them off with a stick and crushed some women that celebrities couldn't even get.

That being said I'm certainly not suggesting that there isn't racism and that men of color don't get shut down especially in IV, but Elliot Rodger's problems had zero to do with his looks.

In fact from a no homo perspective he was actually fairly decent looking guy. The problem is that he was extremely out of touch with reality. Had he not suffered from mental illness and had been able to socialize at an average level he would have done decently. Had he hit the gym hard with good personality he would have done well.
I said black guys CAN do well in CA.

As for your room mate, he probably looked very white.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said black guys CAN do well in CA.

As for your room mate, he probably looked very white.
I've been to California plenty of times and did not see this. In fact, all I saw were hispanics, Asians, or people you couldn't tell wtf they were. I will say this, this hot blonde girl bought me drinks at a bar. This **** would have never happened in the south.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why is that these guys who are losers yet get girls appeal to women's primal and sexual desires. That is partly alpha behaviour. The other part is looks. Like I said in my previous post, money resources and jobs don't get a woman wet!!!!!
It's a pity the system rarely addresses things like 'beauty privilege' and lookism, when economy and careers are always at the fore to subdue and distract the little people.
This is probably why I can hardly find someone who understands me on this topic. Likewise, and something I have seen many times, people around me who were starting relationships were always being cvckblocked, or whatever the equivalent is for women, by everyone from parents to teachers. It sucks.

Last edited:

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering Eliot Rogers shallow preferences of only approaching the 10/10 hot girls, it's no wonder those girls treated him like ****. Girls like that are seldom nice to the weak beta male. They'd even be mean to the alphas if they really don't like the way they look etc.

The difference is that Eliot Roger was so weak he couldn't handle the rejection like other guys, and spiralled into a pit of darkness. Also, he was too damn stubborn to lower his ridiculously high standards.
I can feel slightly in the case of Rodger, but indeed if you are pursuing HB10s in his state you brought that on yourself.

Personally I was never entitled, just deeply dissatisfied with life.
I just think with what's going on in society nowadays I feel most women are out of my league.

It's possible that I may never be attractive to women as **me** regarding what I can't control. My parents were the only ones who stopped me from hurting myself and just going insane. It's just tiring to be contradicted about how I feel. This is how I feel about myself and I'm sticking to it. Question is where do I go from here?

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can feel slightly in the case of Rodger, but indeed if you are pursuing HB10s in his state you brought that on yourself.

Personally I was never entitled, just deeply dissatisfied with life.
I just think with what's going on in society nowadays I feel most women are out of my league.

It's possible that I may never be attractive to women as **me** regarding what I can't control. My parents were the only ones who stopped me from hurting myself and just going insane. It's just tiring to be contradicted about how I feel. This is how I feel about myself and I'm sticking to it. Question is where do I go from here?
That's the problem. If you dedicate your life to feeling a certain way forever, then you will always get what you have always got. If what you have always got is misery, then you will continue to receive misery for as long as you choose to stay the same.

How you feel about yourself feeds into your personal beliefs and thoughts. As a result, they affect your actions, and therefore your life. Therefore, if we wish to change how our lives are, we must start from within.

You probably have some self fulfilling prophecies and false beliefs about what you can achieve and are capable of. You need to do things you never done before, that challenge you, but are aligned to what your true goals are. Slowly you will see that how you feel about yourself may not be true, based on the results of these challenges.

For example, if your false belief is that you may be too short, or ethnic, or average looking, or introverted, then challenge yourself to talk to some girls and ask them out. You will see that not only other guys are able to get a date who posses the same so-called shortcoming as you do, but you will be able to get a date as well with enough time and diligence. Therefore you will feel better about yourself, you start to think more things are possible, and therefore you will take more chances and try more new things from then on.

I say you only have one life, so go all the way. Figure out what you want, go for it and never give up. Here is some youtube channels to get you going:

Rom wills
Alan Roger Currie
Player supreme

Good luck dude

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot rogers is no different than most of your red pill/mgtow warriors. What's the difference? This kid was a spoiled rich kid that had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Eventually, he starts liking women and realizes he can't just simply have a hot girl handed to him like his BMW and **** from daddy. By this time it was too late, he was a twenty year old with the mindset of a spoiled 4 year old.
Plus he was psychotic

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem. If you dedicate your life to feeling a certain way forever, then you will always get what you have always got. If what you have always got is misery, then you will continue to receive misery for as long as you choose to stay the same.

How you feel about yourself feeds into your personal beliefs and thoughts. As a result, they affect your actions, and therefore your life. Therefore, if we wish to change how our lives are, we must start from within.
This is especially hard for me as I faced a lot of adversity in my youth that it has worn me down and distorted how I feel about my looks and status. I have considered that a girl I get with is still a wage slave and still has authorities of her country on her back, telling her to do this and do that, just like it feels for everyone in my circles. The system doesn't give a fvck- it's really no world-changing big deal to get a girlfriend or get sex, attractive or not, or to even kiss a hot model, and I don't know why a plethora of men treat it like it is.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life isn't fair. The nice guys (i.e guys with no backbone or masculinity) get treated like ****, accept it. Especially by women since they are programmed to respect alphas first.

As for getting free valid constructive advice from strangers without asking? Never happens. If you want that type of advice you either ask for it or seek it out from other sources, like dating coaches etc. You're expecting too much from strangers if you think otherwise.

One of the saddest things about the world is not dying young, it's having your spirit and/or soul crushed whilst you are still alive. I totally respect a need for a woman to be physically attracted to a man, but sexually promiscous young girls/women are crass. They'd only care about movements like MGTOW if the guy concerned was hot.

We foolishly give them credit by thinking they can be logical, reserved and modest because society demands we cater for their needs and protect them, yet why even in a tangible reality the average guy on the street cannot even get just a little bit of attention by someone?

For a long time I was some misanthrope hermit over this mess, not venturing out any further than my village, not inspired to get a job or work on my career, because it's so insulting to be part of a society that enforces you to be part of it, but rejecting you at the same time. People who have to live with physical abnormalities or diseases face the same problem.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the saddest things about the world is not dying young, it's having your spirit and/or soul crushed whilst you are still alive. I totally respect a need for a woman to be physically attracted to a man, but sexually promiscous young girls/women are crass. They'd only care about movements like MGTOW if the guy concerned was hot.

We foolishly give them credit by thinking they can be logical, reserved and modest because society demands we cater for their needs and protect them, yet why even in a tangible reality the average guy on the street cannot even get just a little bit of attention by someone?

For a long time I was some misanthrope hermit over this mess, not venturing out any further than my village, not inspired to get a job or work on my career, because it's so insulting to be part of a society that enforces you to be part of it, but rejecting you at the same time. People who have to live with physical abnormalities or diseases face the same problem.
Very powerful!

Women see men who are not attractive to them as being beasts of burden and not worthy of any type of social interaction. They have no empathy for those "loser men", and indeed would like for them to just disappear from the scene, although still be around to keep civilization humming and taxes paid - the latter especially to help them raise the children that the women won't let such men be the biological father of (i.e., the ultimate beta scenario). Really, women look upon men that they wouldn't date in the similar way that Scarlett O'Hara looked upon the slave servants at her home at Tara.

But yet, when there are not enough of the suitable men around, it's a crisis, with a plethora of articles in the mainstream media lamenting about how men (i.e., the men that they consider attractive) won't "man up", and that all "good men" are already married or gay, etc. The only media that laments the fact that women are garbage these days are the few men's websites & YouTube channels that dare to speak up.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This too above right here. Our culture prioritizes the economy and getting a job, yet seems to know nothing about basic biology- its a concoction for mental and psychological problems. The notion that life is hard is I feel just ideological, it's the people within in who are hard and insincere.

Culturally society ought to learn to disassociate good looks with positive traits like kindness and being good at a job. Most often they look good but they are missing a soul.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not sure how this fits but I was played hard by a woman who got a kick from making guys look dumb. she was HB9-10 and seemed her pastime is to lead men in circles and then make them a laughing stock. Possibly a feminist who thinks any guy hitting on her is fair game for humiliation.

Almost finished me. I was sucked in yet to "the world" any protest or retaliation, even telling others what she did, would always be pained as me being some obsessive who didn't know where to get off. Didn't help that I had some other big issues like my divorce and watching my wife lose her connection to reality as a result. Never had such a combo of shyt, my mother also lost her marbles at this time.

I am not the type to kill others but I know the rage this guy has well, because this kind of depression is a dark,dark hole which I am gladly well out of.

You can't really blame anyone for ER or my scenario. It's just shyt that happens.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it just goes to show you, you should be out getting babes, and smashing them rotten otherwise you go crazy lol

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very powerful!

Women see men who are not attractive to them as being beasts of burden and not worthy of any type of social interaction. They have no empathy for those "loser men", and indeed would like for them to just disappear from the scene, although still be around to keep civilization humming and taxes paid - the latter especially to help them raise the children that the women won't let such men be the biological father of (i.e., the ultimate beta scenario). Really, women look upon men that they wouldn't date in the similar way that Scarlett O'Hara looked upon the slave servants at her home at Tara.

But yet, when there are not enough of the suitable men around, it's a crisis, with a plethora of articles in the mainstream media lamenting about how men (i.e., the men that they consider attractive) won't "man up", and that all "good men" are already married or gay, etc. The only media that laments the fact that women are garbage these days are the few men's websites & YouTube channels that dare to speak up.
This makes you think about women who work in some public sector job, dealing with dysfunctional/needy males (and females) all the time within our system of laws, moral obligation, manners and 'civility', and what they must think of their looks. If they openly expressed in casual situations about wanting to jump on, say, Channing Tatum, then where does that leave the male clients who are there because they were instructed to?

Your comment did make me think about when I had an online conversation on this subject with a woman who worked in a hospital. She told me that once she saw the hottest 22 year old guy in a wheelchair.
As she went on she had ASSUMED he'd struggle to 'get any'. Reading that I felt was a running theme of female posts, in that they are psychological and emotional based.
This is hardly comforting to those who are uncertain about their attractiveness.

Last edited:

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very powerful!

Women see men who are not attractive to them as being beasts of burden and not worthy of any type of social interaction. They have no empathy for those "loser men", and indeed would like for them to just disappear from the scene, although still be around to keep civilization humming and taxes paid
I spoke to a guy who in his 50+ years only ever had 2 or 3 girlfriends, and for some of us that's all you get. Red pill philosophy suggests that your life could improve overall with things like looksmaxxing.

Funny how pre-pubescent, say, 8 year old girls can't form opinions and filters on which man they would choose, but then with sexual promiscuity in their teens and 20's comes crass behaviour, even some bouts of harsh rejecting and lack of logic, not helped by the system that supports in their favour, no matter how they behaved. If we were blind and had fewer genes there wouldn't be all these problems, and we would be better adjusted in a society that prioritizes work and the economy, which were not designed to help citizens in personal development, its always about obeying somebody else where there's no guarantee of a payoff. Personally I am sick of putting on a smile and wearing a 'liar's uniform' pretending that everything's all right just to get that job or get this or that, but that's just me.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if only he would have found this forum I think he would have been alive today