HEMPSTHEMACK
New Member
All right I met this one girl named Rachel about two weeks ago. When I first seen her she was straight flirting with me. So after one day of knowing each other she started getting all touchie with me. She would hug me, grab my arm and leg, she would hold my hand while walking. While I was macking it to Rachel my homie Jr was making it to her cousin carol. So after the first week everything was going great. But at the end of that week she started to change drastically. While me my homie and Rachel and her cousin where hanging out she was straight ignoring me she would answer but she wouldn’t look me in the eye. It was like she was keeping me out of the conversation. S o I took it like a man I didn’t say anything. After that my friend and me walked them to class she was still ignoring me so I went outside the class to wait for my friend. Because my friend was making it to her cousin. After my friend came outside he told me hey man u know what forget it next time u see her act normal like nothing happened. So I did. Well the next day I saw her I acted normal. But she mentioned oh don’t talk to me because u were ignoring me yesterday but she said like kind of joke. So I told her what are u serious wasn’t it the other way around. Weren’t u ignoring me? So we started to argue I told my friend and Rachel’s cousin to leave us alone to talk. So after arguing we started talking normally she asked me how long ago I had had a girlfriend? And why we broke up? After I answered I asked her do you have a boyfriend and it took her too long to answer she looked away she looked down then looked at me and she answered yes. After all that arguing we resolved our problems well that’s what I thought! Even though she apologized for ignoring me and I apologized also! Well after that we were walking to get the metro to go home she was quiet so that’s when I told her well you know if you don’t want to talk to me anymore just tell me and ill back off. She told me I do want to talk to you your not the problem its me. Well after that day she has been acting very weird with me. She doesn’t hug me or touch me like she use to the first days. Four days ago I saw her with her cousin I was with my friend we hanged for a while when suddenly she got up and went to talk to this one black guy to make me jealous. Well the next day she saw me talking to this one fine as* black girl in school and I could tell she was pissed. Well I did this to return the favor. And Rachel and her cousin were talking to my friend they told him hey come hang around with us he told them no because I cant leave my friend hemps like that homies first. And Rachel told him what forget hemps. She said right after she saw with the black girl. So what should I do should I still keep on making it to her? How did she just go from being hot when talking to me to cold as ice? What should I do when I see her on Monday? I mean I don’t understand why she acting like that. I mean I haven’t had many problems getting chicks! Well can all of you please help me out? And I hope all you can read and understand what I wrote! Thanks!