Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reloadedism: The Evolution Of...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that I have tests on Monday, Tuesday, as well as Wednesday... so I have decided to release this post today... as I am watching NFL Sunday Countdown preparing to go to work. I have managed to think about a lot of things while I was away. I was able to step outside of myself, as well as outside "the game." I took some time (and still doing so) to look and evaluate the world of Don Juanism as a whole and in parts. This is the one thing that I have realized... evolution is happening. The other thing that I realized... women are evovling faster than men are. It is time to face the music ladies and gentlemen... had it not been for the patriarchical society that contained women for thousands of years... it would be men that would be washing the dishes and watching the babies.

*Watches as everyone looks shocked and appauled* It sounds crazy doesn't it? Well... let's think about it for a second. Let us set the caveman days a side for a second when men did the hunting and let us move on to the more civilized times like Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome and now. The less it was required that men performed strenous work... the more we became useless. In this day and age, this type of work is not only performed in lesser and lesser amount... it is practically discouraged. This has evened the playing field between men and women... and what we failed to realize for the last almost one hundred years is that... it did not even the playing field between men and women... it crushed our playing field.

I say all of that to say this... I am sorry to report this men... but it appears that evolution... particularily feminine evolution has caught up with us, and managed to surpass us. Women have managed to seduce, manuever, and manipulate their way to the top of the evolutionary food chain... meanwhile men have spent the last couple of years attempting to figure out how in the hell this happened. This would explain where site such as this one, Askmen.com, alt.seduction.fast, David DeAngelo, Doc Love and countless others have tried to combat the problem... and thus far we've done a fairly decent job... but like any disease... decent is simply not going to cut it.

One of the reasons why I believe the spread of Don Juanism has been moving at the speed of a special Olympic hurdler (you may think we are many guys... but take a good hard look around in daily life and realize that we are a very, very small amount) is because we have been going about new things... with same old ways. Face it gentlemen... the days of brute, and overt power are long gone. Even the "controversial" "war" on Iraq was based on very tactical moves of diplomacy... and in spite of my views on the war... I can appreciate such skills of a tactician. Overt and "strong arming" tactics are long gone, and have been replace with the subtle arts of seduction, manipulation and what some may call "Machiavellian" tactics... tactics that men never had to learn, but women have mastered.

"Reloaded... you are giving us all of this bad news here... where's the beacon of hope?" It is right here. I am not going to preach to you about giving up your morals (like I believe I did in the past)... I will not lie to you... I am an active participant in all of the practices of deception I named above... shoot me. However... I am tired of seeing my men go down in flames countless times... I am tired of seeing my men being out decived, out manuevered and manipulated... then come to this site bitter and confused, and mad... "why do women play games?" It is not only women that play games sportfans... men play games and you probably have played many "games" and have never even knew it.

So... being an active "game" player myself... I will prepare my men... prepare my men to know the games, see the games coming, what to do with them... even play a game or two. (if you are as amoral as I am) Darwin had "Darwinism" and so in Reloaded fashion I present to you... "Reloadedism" Reloadedism is defined as: The evolution of the man. The times ahead gentlemen will be fantastic, but trying... as I said in my return post... I will talk about a lot of things that go against many of the "Don Juan" conventions. I only ask that you suspend your disbelief for a moment, and just take in what I am saying. Game on.

The Bad Man is Back...

The Matrix: Evolution

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Coach, give me the chance, I can do it Coach!" You present an interesting situation Man...Women play games, which is a fact. Men play games, which are outlined on many sites...The only question is, who is fighting harder? Women are...Not. They only use thier sexuality to get the guys. Guys try and force women into sex with lines, tactics, and skills. Women just show a little of this, a lot of that, and next thing us guys know, we are drooling. Well Julian, if you have a way, I'm willing to join the team. *Pulls on #46 jersey and runs onto field admist roar of fans*

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
christ, how freaky! I just did a post "stop thinking about yourself", that started by heralding the "evolution". Exact words. Freaky coincidence...unless you happened to read that before you wrote this.

Though, freakishly, this was exactly what i was getting at, I just didn't know it. This is genius. This is what i was expecting, perfectly and completely. I have to say most of your past posts didn't really gell with me, but this one is great. The evolution has indeed started, and it's just had its direction refined. I'm going to write a post right now.

Great post, thank you:)

By the way, I just might be as amoral as you;)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gonna take a whole lot of nuclear missiles to make ME bow down to women evolution.

There is no such thing as a woman who can handle me. I refuse to accept they evolve faster.

I don't see women in the NFL. I don't see that many women going to war. I see very few women boxers. Never seen a woman President of Vice president, except in "Air Force One" with that one dumb ***** (that ruined the movie, along with the extremely fake looking crash scene).

Sure men are gonna die out eventually, but men are less sensitive, born with larger muscles, don't get fat when they are pregnant (because men don't get pregnant:)).

I refuse to believe Christina Aguilera's great grandchildren are gonna be better than mine. Hell no.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazykid: Man... It would be soooo great if that was the case... for Christ sakes wake up guys!!! Women are sooo much smarter than we give them credit for... smarter than us... no, but a very intelligent creature nonetheless. It always amazes me how we believe that women are just dumb as rocks and we are like brighter than the morning sun. What you must realize men is simply that women and men have different intelligences. I will get into that later... however, both of us are about as sharp as the other.

Sebastian: *Shakes head* This is the sort of clueless arrogance that has us in this conundrum to begin with (it's one thing to be arrogant... but to be unintelligently so is crazy) First... I never said you have to bow down to anything... acknowledging that something is occuring doesn't mean you are bowing down to it... it just means you know what's going on. Second... I never said they "evolved faster" I merely stated that men have gotten lazy... we never really needed to "evolve" in the first place... we have held (and still do) the overt forms of power for thousands of years... it was women that had to struggle to earn rights... we never had to. Because of this... we got lazy.

These next couple of things are just extrememly ignorant: Never seen women in the NFL? Come on now... get real. There's not even any correlation what so ever. You know good and hell well that women aren't built for that... plain and simple. Genetically speaking... they are not built for that... they cannot change that and you know it... that's really retarted. Vice President, President and so forth... for Christ sakes women just gotten into the Senate and House in the late 80's/early 90's... come on now... use that dumb **** on unintelligent people... do not bring those sort of arguments to me.

Less sensitive? Yes... but that is due to chemical hard wiring... larger muscles? Jesus Christ, can you say genetics? Get real Sebastian, wake up, face facts, and next time... bring an actual argument to my table... thank you.

The Bad Man Is Back...

The Matrix: Evolution

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically quoted rodger dodger brutha, cept his theory was alittle more in depth and a bit more outlandish.

I dont know if you have seen this movie, but i suggest you do.

Rodger Dodger

Its about a pick up artist, the movie starts with a theory similar to yours, about evolution and the usefulness of man wearing down.

I've been thinking about a big post like this for awhile now, but havent had all the information to do so. Im glad there are others in the know, i will post what information i do have in another thread right quick.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
You basically quoted rodger dodger brutha, cept his theory was alittle more in depth and a bit more outlandish.

I dont know if you have seen this movie, but i suggest you do.

Rodger Dodger

Its about a pick up artist, the movie starts with a theory similar to yours, about evolution and the usefulness of man wearing down.

I've been thinking about a big post like this for awhile now, but havent had all the information to do so. Im glad there are others in the know, i will post what information i do have in another thread right quick.
Hmm... never seen the film but perhaps I should check it out. It seems like more people have an idea of what I am talking about than I originally anticipated... this is very, very good.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was about time...

It's funny, I see a lot of women in the highness of their new acquired powers, yet they feel like frail little babies when faced with real adversity...

For the most of it, we men have to shake the dust off of ourselves, trust and help each other and get back on the track.

I have been seeing this for a while in comfortable seats... now it's time to bring my contributions into the game... if there's a revolution, I'm there with you boys !!

BBB

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post scared the sh*t out of me... WE'RE DOOMED!!!!

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon initial reading of the post, I had to scoff. It wasn't as nearly as bad as The Matrix had made it out to be-we men have not fallen that far down the evolutionary food chain. We can't have.

Then, I realized I was looking at myself. After years of rehabilitation, I am at the point where I can firmly say that I am a man in the truest definition of the word. But, I failed to think of what has happened to all the other guys around me.

I walk through the halls of my school, observing the behavior of the males. Quite depressing, I must admit. A circle of guys surrounding an attractive girl, each one trying harder to impress. Another group, seeing who can be the loudest and most obnoxious, trying to draw the most attention. The guys in the back who have given up and are in school, really just to avoid getting arrested. Everyone dressed in one of three styles: The skater with shaggy hair, the preppy with the Ambercrombie clothes, and the white guys who still think dressing in FUBU will make them black.

We all know how bad the majority are making us look. And that's just in high school. In the real world, women have convinced some of us to become "metrosexuals." This comes after a decade or so of men becoming "sensitive" and getting in touch with their "feminine side." But, there have been many essays on that subject here on this side, and I won't add to it.

Women, society, corporate America, and many others, have turned the masses, specifically the male masses, into their *****s. We have been put over a knee and spanked. And with all the power they've amassed against us, it doesn't look like that will change for a while. We DJ's will be fine, but as for the rest of the guys...

After a bit further analysis, I have to admit that the Matrix is on to something here. Steve McQueen is dead. Steve the Queen is on the rise.

I don't know what it is that we can do, either as a group or as individuals (besides setting an example,) but I do know that something must be done. I'm sure the Matrix has big plans for us all. :)

I haven't contributed much in the past, but it appears it's time to start. Matrix, you have my sword, so to speak.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we should attempt to spread our knowledge, very slowly at first. Obviously some will berate us for having in our possession this web site, but there are some who really would use this and cherish it. Maybe what we need is to fight back. I know we look at our feminized brethren and ask ourselves "why bother" but if you look outside our realm of manhood it is getting worse every single day. Maybe we shouldn't accept our fate, and maybe we really should attempt to fight feminism, rather than pretend it doesn't exist. Really think about how bad it has gotten, and how worse it is going to get in the coming future.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in, lets show them what Don Juans can do...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
humorus posts but wheres the puddin?

i love the way you write but the things woman are doing these days are the same as thousands of years ago

the only difference a man just cant go and rape a woman when he wants sex

in all honesty i do see a society that is going downhill so fast that we cant even see it yet

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is only when we fall behind by a mile that we realize it, and it is only then that we give ourself a boost to catch up.

I don't believe in female supremity, and even if it is true, itz about time many guyz came off their high stool and learned what "catching up to the game" means.

haha, and to think I used to be one of them