Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reloaded: The Series... Negative Hits

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change… change is something that has to occur. In fact, without genetic changes in our deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) we as humans would cease to exist. With that said I think it is time that we as men begin to refine our methods. Although I am currently with someone, I still continue to play the field only to see what things still work compared to what things do not. And as much as it pains me to say so… it as been my encounters that women are beginning to get a little hip to the game. Hell… my girlfriend even knows that this site exist… I do not know how. In the days that we live in, women more and more are attempting to be more independent of us. Of course, that does not occur with you guys because girls are extremely dependent on guys in High School however as you grow older that dependence (for the most part) begins to wane. Slowly… women are beginning have males take their former place. If you do not believe me, read Forbes magazine’s article about successful women who have househusbands. I believe it is time that we start reinventing the wheel. Like diseases to antibiotics, women have started to become immune to our ways. With all of that said, I have reread the Bible one more time, and I have decided to retread and renew some ideas. The following post is a collection of about six posts to come in the following weeks. This collection is entitled, Reloaded: The Series will take some of the popular techniques and skills and attempt to refine them and make them ten times better. The first of these techniques that I will cover is the negative hit. Without further rambling, The Matrix: Reloaded presents to you… Reloaded: The Series… Negative Hits.

The High School Don Juan Bible describes a negative hit as a “A small compliment and minor insult mixed together, gives you respect while lowering her off her pedestal.” And while I must admit that the negative hit has been somewhat effective, it’s just too dependent on the person. In order for a negative hit to really work, the girl has to be really attractive, has to have guys fawn all over her. However, it has been my experience that unless the girl’s personality is like the aforementioned, or she has a lot of self-esteem… they may find your negative hit to be just that… negative. I have discovered that the negative hit is just not effective enough, so I have managed to come up with something… it is like a negative hit, however it has a bit of a twist. I first came up with this idea when I saw my older cousin perform something that intrigued me. We both worked @ the same restaurant over the summer. Needless to say, a lot of fine girls came there. One day, there was this group of about three girls that he had the balls to approach. Although, he was able to charm all of them (I’ll explain how to attract groups of girls another time) I had focus on one… @ least I could see that. He said to the one he had the most interest in, “You know from back there when the light hit your face @ a 20 degree angle, I though that you were attractive… but now since I’m sitting right next to you, I realized that well…” And then he stopped. @ this point she was bubbling over with anticipation. After a brief pause he continued, “… I realized that I was right.” A bright red smile came over her face, and after a little more conversation, he got her number, and her other friends’ too!

I took a lot of time to analyze why this worked… and then of course to test it’s success rate I tried it a bunch of times myself. This kind of compliment, worked like a charm… on all different kinds of girls! I even tried it on this girl that I am in the friend zone with, a couple days later we went to the club, and if I was not with somebody… I could have gotten some!!! The reason why it works is fairly simple. The Hit of Anticipation as I call it, focuses on something that burns strongly in women… curiosity. Everyone knows that women would like nothing more than to know something, and the more that you try to hide something, the more that they want to know it. The few seconds that my cousin paused and looked like he was unsure of his first opinion of her, she was consumed with curiosity. She became curious because, @ first she expected for him to say that she was attractive, but because he didn’t, it threw her for a loop… in her head she’s going, “I thought he was going to call me cute… is he about to embarrass me in front of my friends and call me ugly?” And once he finally said that she was attractive, it forced her to redirect her thought process. Now she’s thinking, “Okay, so he does think I am attractive… I wonder what took him so long to say it? Is my hair okay? Did I put on my makeup right? Why is this guy making me feel like this… he’s pretty interesting.” We all know that the more people think about something, the more that they become attracted to it. I define the Hit of Anticipation as, “A hesitant compliment, by which the receiver of the compliment believes that they are about to receive a compliment, until your hesitation in giving it automatically forces them to think other wise. Small hesitation and then the continuing of the initial compliment, throws the receiver of the compliment completely out of whack, and makes you look interesting, complex, and best of all a challenge.”

I know… pretty complicated. Because the definition is still tentative, I decided to draw up an equation.

Begin complimentàhesitate/appear as if to reconsider giving compliment à proceeds in giving started compliment. I will admit, this is a bit of advanced move, and although it sounds confusing, I would not spend my time explaining this if it did not work. I will give you some examples to start you off.

“Hey, you know from back there when the light was hitting your face from a 30 degree angle… I thought you were attractive. But now that I am close to you (look of uncertainty + dramatic pause) I realized that I was right.”

“When I first met you I thought that you were cute… (look of uncertainty + dramatic pause) fortunately for you… I still do.”

That’s only two my brain will let me think of right now… but I am sure that we could all come up with some as time passes. Like many new things, this is still in is infant stage however, as time passes it will become a seasoned staple like the negative hit. Have fun trying it and I will do the same… let me know if you come up with some good ones. Coming in the next few weeks… Reloaded the Series Presents: the maze that is the female mind. Later guys, and good luck.

Do not try and bend the spoon… that’s impossible. Instead, only realize the truth…

The truth?

… There is no spoon.

------------------
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Anon

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."

Jeremy Schwartz

"You change the world first, and the rules second. You change yourself first, and then the world second."

Julian Richard Gibbs better known as The Matrix: Reloaded

[This message has been edited by The Matrix: Reloaded (edited 10-09-2002).]

BWSL

Don Juan
Reaction score
About. Damn. TIME. Bravo, Matrix. I was hoping someone would slap this site into shape, and I had an inkling that it would be you to do it.

Conradd

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah... nice

"When i first met you i thought you fit perfectly in those jeans... and baby.. you still do..."

"I've always thought that you had had a great sence of style, but latley I've realized that.... you most definatly do."

There should be another name for this other than "neghit" to avoid confusion. A neghit is more of a thing to use to drop pedistals and this is more of a charming technique, although.. sort of negative...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix, this is one of the better posts I've seen at this forum. I hope you don't mind if I add a personal experience of mine to reinforce your point.

And while I must admit that the negative hit has been somewhat effective, it’s just too dependent on the person. In order for a negative hit to really work, the girl has to be really attractive, has to have guys fawn all over her. However, it has been my experience that unless the girl’s personality is like the aforementioned, or she has a lot of self-esteem… they may find your negative hit to be just that… negative.
This could not be more true. When I first met the girl I'm currently dating, she seemed to fit the prototype of the type of girl to neghit-popular, very good-looking, and a good personality. However, neghits almost cost me the girl. I'd joke around and tease her about things I considered unimportant, but my opinion of her really meant a lot, and she took everything I said personally.

I later found out that her friends can be down right cruel to her, and her last relationship ended violently. I've become the person that she really depends on to not only have a good time with each other, but someone who she cares about. She has told me sometimes after we first met she'd cry at night because she felt even her boyfriend thought she was a joke. Guess I didn't take her for the sensitive type. Since I found out how she was feeling, I've backed off considerably with the neghits, and things are fine between us.

So don't write off neghits completely, because they can be effective. But really watch yourself with how and with who you use them. It can make the difference between getting that fox you've always wanted and making a sensitive girl feel even worse. Just because a girl gets a lot of attention doesn't mean her self-esteem is high.

As for your new idea, it sounds like a charm, because it's not really an insult. I mean, the neghits some of us are used to using can insult a girl's looks and intelligence- two things that they take seriously. I'll put it to use as much as possible in the coming days and return for an update.

Finally, I'd like to say this is the first truly helpful post I've read in some time. To anyone who has an idea that they think will really help, take the time to make it easy to follow, and throw some metaphors in there like the Matrix did. Great post, and I look forward to seeing the rest of this series come out.

------------------
Jared- Master Don Juan

My AIM is the same as my SN...talk to me.

"There should be a button in assault 'Mechs labeled SMITE" -Koan

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Matrix..that's pretty ingenius.

Neghits costed me a girl not long ago..I pondered it, and came to the conclusion that I was simply a bit too negative with them, and it seemed like a downright insult. Now that you mention this, although it still may have been too insulting for her, I realize that she is/was a very sensative girl, and that's problably what did it.

Excellent post, i'll try these for sure, although they are a bit complex..and I want to add that you must make sure and add in that uncertainty..example..

"but now that we're here talking.."

Without the "but" at the beginning, it is very bland, unoriginal, boring and very much so the norm.

Make SURE you sound uncertain, it's the key to confusing her

[This message has been edited by Ekschaxze (edited 10-10-2002).]

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent.

Just be sure to add a few examples, otherwise it's fairly useless. Keep it up.

I'll be sure to tell Lorenzo about it.

good one. keep it up

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTenHarrier

Burn Baby Burn
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U-"Your amanda?... (puzzled look) Oh."
Her- "yea uhm is there a problem"
U- "its just... i didnt expect you to be AS hot as you are"

------------------
"Be yourself, just make 'yourself' better" -

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post matrix! This is what the site really needs, new ideas being kicked around to keep it fresh and new. I think this technique will make a fine addition to the DJ arsenal, we just need to refine some of the minor details about it (eg, what it will be called). Keep it up man, becuase now you got me and I'm sure many others in anticipation of your 5 other posts in the series. Great Post!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some new ones guys... the require some balls though:

"You know... I really like those jeans of yours... (look of uncertainty)except only one problem."

"What's that?"

"(****y smile) They don't give that great ass of yours enough credit."

"If I told you that you were attractive, would you get offended?"

"No."

"All right then... (dramatic pause) I won't. (****y smile)"

I'll try to think of some more... send in some more ideas guys.

Reloaded... coming soon.

------------------

Anon

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."

Jeremy Schwartz

"You change the world first, and the rules second. You change yourself first, and then the world second."

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow so many people saying "good job", over and over and over, i bet its getting old by now, so u kno wat!? im giving u a critisism!

how bout them apples? :p

you kno when i read this thing about
"when i came over here, i thought you were cute.. and i stil do"

i see it as working now, but it will also get out of date soon, i give a couple of years at the most until they show it on tv and it becomes a great big hit. thn it will die off. i see it as a slightly more clever pick up line, in the sort of:

m:did it hurt?
h:did what hurt?
m: falling from heaven?

an AFC dj would b like "oh man, thats gold! it gets mystery and is a compliment and blah blah blah"

while all it is, is a sleezy atempt to tell her something you arent man enough to admit normally.

if you want to tell her you think she smells great, then be honest about it, and pick a rite time, mayb b4 a kiss? ne way, then the other thing, about the women with househusbands!!!!

those are just women who feel insecure and are trying to make up for something they didnt have as a child, and their husbands are pvssies who still want a mom, not a wife. or are prolly half gay.

but i do STRONGLY agree with with you said about women becoming aware of DJ methods, thats why its so neccesary to b true to yourself, and always adapt on the spot, not learn lines, and reherse it like a pattern.

THIS WILL NEVER WORK! thats why Djes after sex eventually become less and less satisfied, while ppl like pook and pulse, are true to themself.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about pause-hit?
or ant-hit?
delay-hit?
lag-hit?
all i can think of right now

------------------
Yes, I'm arrogant, but if ever there was anyone who had a reason to be arrogant, it's me.

dominus84@aol.com

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade:
wow so many people saying "good job", over and over and over, i bet its getting old by now, so u kno wat!? im giving u a critisism!

how bout them apples? :p

you kno when i read this thing about
"when i came over here, i thought you were cute.. and i stil do"

i see it as working now, but it will also get out of date soon, i give a couple of years at the most until they show it on tv and it becomes a great big hit. thn it will die off. i see it as a slightly more clever pick up line, in the sort of:

m:did it hurt?
h:did what hurt?
m: falling from heaven?

an AFC dj would b like "oh man, thats gold! it gets mystery and is a compliment and blah blah blah"

while all it is, is a sleezy atempt to tell her something you arent man enough to admit normally.

if you want to tell her you think she smells great, then be honest about it, and pick a rite time, mayb b4 a kiss? ne way, then the other thing, about the women with househusbands!!!!

those are just women who feel insecure and are trying to make up for something they didnt have as a child, and their husbands are pvssies who still want a mom, not a wife. or are prolly half gay.

but i do STRONGLY agree with with you said about women becoming aware of DJ methods, thats why its so neccesary to b true to yourself, and always adapt on the spot, not learn lines, and reherse it like a pattern.

THIS WILL NEVER WORK! thats why Djes after sex eventually become less and less satisfied, while ppl like pook and pulse, are true to themself.

Unlike many people, I actually love when people give me critisism... don't worry I'm not going to attempt to flame you, I just want to justify my points. First... I never said that I was not true to myself, and I would hope that everyone else would do the same. What you must understand Oreo is that you are being honest... it's just that you are being hestitant in letting her know that. You can walk to some random dame and say, "Hey you look hot." And she'll probably just say thanks... and that's it. Next... I do not expect anyone to learn lines or patterns... I think that's retarded. I only gave those examples as just that examples. I just wanted to give you guys some sort of guideline to follow... I agree with you when you said that Don Juans should be creative on the spot. I know this will die out in a couple of years... but by that time, I would have thought up something new... why do you think I decided to come up with this post to begin with? Because I believed that negative hits were getting old. I believe it is important that we as Don Juans continue to refine our methods. Lastly... the truth about the househusbands. Those women did not lack something as a child, nor are their husbands half gay... it's just that their husbands have taken the role that women used to... they put their careers on hold so their wives could thrive in their own careers. Also... the tactic worked for me, and I've never been after sex. Thanks again for the critisism.

Reloaded... coming soon.

------------------

Anon

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jeremy Schwartz

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOD I HAE IT WHEN PEOPLE MESS WITHT HE SIZE OF TEH LETTER IN MY NAME!!!

lol
seriously tho, either call me oreo, or yell and say "OREO", never "Oreo"

NEVER!!

lol

neway, i wasnt saying tat u werent true to urself or anything, i was jsut making tath more clear, because ppl will read it and go "oh, i gotta jot that line down, and memorize it" i kno ur smart matrix lol, ive seen ur posts b4, what i said abouta ll that other stuff i was saying it on ur side, to others who r after sex.

and as for compliments, i dotn even think they should b used when u meet a girl. most people cant pull them off and make themself seem like every other guy whos told her shes hot b4, wich causes the semantic markers in her brain to out u into taht category, and u dont want to b with them.

compliments are like for seriousness, playful neghits and flirting are for breaking tension and getting her comfortable.

tats jsut how i see it tho.

prove me wrong guys! (again to all the people reading, not directly at matrix)

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted, for the most part compliments are not a very good thing to give to a girl... especially if the girl is someone that gets them all the time. That's why the pause is there while giving the compliment, which makes a woman's curiosity go through the roof. Also, compliments are very good to use when you first met a girl, because many of them often have their ***** shields up @ all times. If you give a creative compliment that will catch her off guard, all the while making her more interested in what you have to say proceeding it, also it forces her to bring the shield down @ least a little because you have created a fun and playful atmosphere. Think about it.

Reloaded... coming soon

------------------

Anon

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jeremy Schwartz

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i agree, but then the compliment is showing off how creative and intellectual u are.

and im just weird i guess, but i give out compliments only when thats how i honestly feel, and i give them straight forward

the types of compliments you are talking about isjust showing her our funny and smart and creative, not really expressing how u feel so much(yes some, but tats not the point of it).

and i can show off my ****yness/funnyness/smartness in other ways lol

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade:
yes i agree, but then the compliment is showing off how creative and intellectual u are.

and im just weird i guess, but i give out compliments only when thats how i honestly feel, and i give them straight forward

the types of compliments you are talking about isjust showing her our funny and smart and creative, not really expressing how u feel so much(yes some, but tats not the point of it).

and i can show off my ****yness/funnyness/smartness in other ways lol
Wouldn't telling a girl that you think that's hot, show that you really mean it? I wouldn't compliment an ugly girl's attractiveness... that would not make any plausible sense. However, in relaying such a compliment to an attractive girl, you show how intelligent you are, and charm her all in the same breath.

Reloaded... coming soon.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo [hah]... I REALLY don't c where your coming from at all. Whats wrong with complimenting? Just compiment DIFFERENT. Whats wrong with takin a girl to the movies? Cliche? Not if you do it DIFFERENT.

Matrix, this is great. For fun I tried it on a 7 yesterday in school... I jsut saw an opertunaty and went for it:

HER - Ya, I'm wearing my blue <*kind of girls shirts, I don remember this *****> and blue jeans to homecoming, heh!

ME - YA, blue is definately your color. But this red stuff [she was wearing a red/white outfit]... <raises eyebrows, pause, sigh, looking her over...> Looks pretty good on ya too

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"
“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Low they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla... where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

DJ Steel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the "delay-hit" yesterday on this one broad that I talk to occasionally. Normally I do some light flirting along with some neg-hits. The only reason I keep the flirting light is becuase she has a boyfriend. After I used the delay-hit she said she was expecting me to make some smart ass comment like I normally do. I left her soon after that.

Today I saw her at a friends house and she was doing everything but striping to get my attention (witch is not like her at all).

So I was wondering if anyone had this same thing happen to them on some chick that they've used neg-hits on before.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would it help if u kept it even longer..? like "blahblahblah but..." her:..what?!?! "i shouldnt tell you" her
thinking oh no he must not like me?!?! tats why he doesnt wanna tell me!!) . and then u tell her.