Religious Girls

Redsand426

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for awhile now and she wont progress much more than necking because she is religious. She is turning my balls blue! I hate to break it up because I have lots of fun with her, but it seems the only way to progress sexually is to join her church and get married, which will never happen with me. Has anyone ever been in the same situation and convince her that sex isn't a bad thing? What should I do?

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you got a d1ck like Jesus!

And then ask her if she prefers to pray on her knees :up:

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join your own church and have her join yours.

imgonnamakeit

Banned
Reaction score
perhaps I could help. I've known some very religious people, who start watching jordan maxwell and snapped out of the whole religion thing. His material on jesus christ and the roman catholic church is absolutely amazing.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imgonnamakeit said:
perhaps I could help. I've known some very religious people, who start watching jordan maxwell and snapped out of the whole religion thing. His material on jesus christ and the roman catholic church is absolutely amazing.
lol, chances are this girl is NOT catholic.

As for the sex before marriage crowd... it's a pretty low human being to try to manipulate someone out of something that's valuable to them. Ask her to reconsider, perhaps have one or two (max) conversations about why you disagree, and then if it's still that big an issue to you, move on.

As a random tidbit, studies show that folks who wait until marriage have more and better sex over the course of their lives generally. Marriage can do that. /shrug.

So even if you disagree, don't knock it too hard.

As for maxwell... LOL, his website looks like coast-to-coast. He looks more creepy than the average catholic priest.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her.

Religious babes are bad news for a whole host of reasons.

1. If you end up marrying such a chick you and she will have epic fights over church attendance and indoctrination or not of any children you have together. If neither side budges over what they want it will lead to divorce and a thoroughly fvcked up kid and both the religious chick and the guy will be bitter for many years to come over what transpired in their disasterous ill conceived union.

2. Some might be repressed freaks and be willing to get down and dirty but there's the thing. An unschooled to the game AFC is going to try and turn this h0 into a housewife and even an up and coming DJ can fall into the trap of thinking a religious girl will only get with one man at a time due to her religion. WRONG. If she's a freak the whole g0ddamn block is going to get a turn with her. You can best believe that.

3. Cold fish. This is the type you are with. The dyed in the wool true blue believer...well though not really by choice at this stage. In reality she is likely brainwashed thoroughly by her parents and peer group and hasn't had enough life experience or maturity yet to really understand and know what if anything she believes in but in anycase the religious rot is currently ensnaring her mind and all she will have to offer you in the near and distant future is a wicked case of blue balls. Next! Next!! Next!!! and never get with a religious broad again.

Too many potential downfalls.

Set yourself up for success and go for atheist or agnostic babes who are not thoroughly indoctrinated with mind polluting freedom destroying nonsense that works against their best interest and yours.

Oh and if you need a better website to help the girl or anyone unplug from religious bullsh!t infidelguy.com is the way to go.

http://www.youtube.com/infidelguy

A cool guy named Reggie runs that site and it is named after him as his radio character's name is the infidelguy. You can even watch videos of him talking atheist stuff on youtube.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go to a church where most of the guys my age were a bit thuggish and dated most of the cute girls at church. It's the same thing with each guy; church girl loses her virginity, the whole church knows about it, and then church girl feels like you forced her into it.

The stories surprised me because these church girls are like looked up to. Some of them are even the leaders for their bible study groups. What I've learned is that if fiddled around with enough, a girl's sex drive is going to overcome her religious beliefs.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I used to go to a church where most of the guys my age were a bit thuggish and dated most of the cute girls at church. It's the same thing with each guy; church girl loses her virginity, the whole church knows about it, and then church girl feels like you forced her into it.

The stories surprised me because these church girls are like looked up to. Some of them are even the leaders for their bible study groups. What I've learned is that if fiddled around with enough, a girl's sex drive is going to overcome her religious beliefs.
Couldnt have said it better myself. The mind iis weak when the flesh is willing

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redsand426 said:
I've been dating this girl for awhile now and she wont progress much more than necking because she is religious. She is turning my balls blue! I hate to break it up because I have lots of fun with her, but it seems the only way to progress sexually is to join her church and get married, which will never happen with me. Has anyone ever been in the same situation and convince her that sex isn't a bad thing? What should I do?
Haha, trust me man, EVERY GIRL claims to be religious. For instance, I used to go to this big church group at my old college and a bunch of girls came there who considered themselves "Christians". Funny thing about that, is after all that talk about how sex before marriage is a sin, they go f*ck their boyfriends and flirt with guys.

All I'm saying is trust me, if the girl REALLY wanted to have sex, she would. Girls start these chastity bond things all the time and girls break those bonds, ALL THE TIME.

In the end, ask yourself, do you really want a girl who doesn't want to have sex until marriage when their are MILLIONS of other girls out there that are fun too and don't care about the sex before marriage thing? Think about it.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her if she believes in santa...

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redsand426 said:
Has anyone ever been in the same situation and convince her that sex isn't a bad thing? What should I do?
Don't try to convince a girl of anything.

All you need to do is attract her and dial up the sexual tension to unbearable levels, then get in a situation where you can progress beyond kissing.

When you're kissing her, remember to take two steps forward and then one back to step up the sexual tension.

Generally avoid religious women though, especially for relationships.

Redsand426

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
3. Cold fish. This is the type you are with. The dyed in the wool true blue believer...well though not really by choice at this stage. In reality she is likely brainwashed thoroughly by her parents and peer group and hasn't had enough life experience or maturity yet to really understand and know what if anything she believes in but in anycase the religious rot is currently ensnaring her mind and all she will have to offer you in the near and distant future is a wicked case of blue balls. Next! Next!! Next!!! and never get with a religious broad again.
Hit the nail on the head with this little tid bit. I don't think I'll be calling her again, which is sad but I'll get over it. Thanks all for the advice, and PS don't ever move to Utah if you wish to avoid women like this. It's hard finding a good girl who isn't religious here and the rest are freaks :(

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Join" her church.

Ask if God will grant your wishes and pretend like you don't believe her.

Then finally "give in" and pray out loud u want her to bounce on your c0ck.

Then if she doesn't do it be like "GOD YOU LET ME DOWN!!!! I WAS A BELIEVER!!!"

Religious people are wired to work on guilt. This will succeed.