Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a Christian my entire life. Born. Raised. Practiced. I played in church praise bands, gave testimony, even preached twice.
...And now I'm not sure what I think. I still believe it is true but I don't have the faith. And from what I've been told that makes me not a Christian anymore.
I'm taking a religion class now and I'm finding valid points in all, but fallacies in all as well.
One example... Buddhism says why worry about anything? Live in the experience now, plan for tomorrow, and learn from passed experiences. It also has a belief that nothing is real due to dependent arising. Thats all fine and dandy, but when I hold a pencil in my hand I know its real. It is evolutionary steps from a stick/finger in the sand, to stone tablets, to ink and quill. Its comprised of graphite core that happens to mark on a sheet of paper, encased by wooden shell, and topped with a metal peice that connects it to an eraser. It is a pencil and is independent of what came before it and all other pencils.
I may be too stubborn to think that there is not one truth above all else. I grew up believing Jesus Christ died for my sins, and I still hold onto that as fact for myself, but there are many other things going on in my head about it as well.

Anyone else religious of any faith and found yourself wavering?

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
What is God? If you referring to Catholic church, inquisitions, first known banking for profit, wars throughout history for world domination, that's nothing but devil worship. Literally and truly absolutely 100% positively devil worship. They preach a modified for their own sake's cristosianism to the people, and internally they are 100% Lucifirians. It's been proven.

Look at Jews as well. There are two kinds as a matter of fact, Orthodox and Zionist. How can a race, originally from modern day Georgia the country, buy land in the middle east among Arabs, then use terror to expand it and create a country? Isn't that the synagogue of Satan revelations 2:9 and 3:9 speak of? Oh I certainly saw some Orthodox jews protesting Israel the other week, synagogue of Satan were the exact words coming from their mouths.

Look at Islam as well. A religion of peace, in fact Jesus is the most quoted profit in their book, but guess what? Even if we overlook what western world is doing to countries with natural resources, the true Islamic countries are living in dark ages, women have to wear head pieces, there is slavery, people get their hands chopped off for petty, etc. Is it God worship? I think not, it looks more like devil worship.

Take Russia, Orthodox Christians, that suppose to be more true to what original Christianity was suppose to look like, and boy are they religious. But guess what, country is 98% poor, and the other 2% are billionaires. Is that God worship? God is looking more and more like an ******* don't you think? Unless it is devil that is worshiped.

Hinduism. Buddhism, and all other isms. Is it really God worship?

Let's look at Mayans, they had 9 underworld Gods, and 13 sun gods, and earth was in the middle. Their age of underworld God rule ends 2012 December 21st. Were they right? Thus far, their baktuns etc that they predicted came true. Perhaps there are 9 underworld Gods, there ought to be with all the evil going on in the world. Let's hope this upcoming 13 sun gods are going to be much better. But bottom line, Mayans performed sacrifices and worshiped devil. No God in Mayan religion as well.

Hopi indians. "Our God is in the rock, in the river, in the tree. White man God is in the cross. White man has to go to Church to worship. Our God is always with us." This quote says a million words, I'll just let it be. Their more famous Hopi Prophecy Rock shows two different paths for man kind. One is a path or rugged road, the technological society, and other is a path of peace and prosperity. It shows WW1 and WW2, and possible WW3. Take a look.

Bottom line about religions. Religions are like an item of clothing, often ugly and uncomfortable, which masks your true self and your true nature, and is often used to make you do things you otherwise would not do. I believe you can be religious without any of the religious bs.

The stage you are undergoing now, is not loosing fate, but gaining insight. You have a real chance here to be free from all the dogmas imposed onto you by religious institutions throughout your life. I say be free and be proud, and the only thing you need to be with God is truth.

As far as Genesis, Bible, Revelations, prophecies, etc, etc, etc. Think of it this way, giant images in Peruvian desert, structures off Yonaguni Jima, Sumaria and their advanced knowledge of solar system, all other ancient civilizations with advanced astronomy and math skills. True messages in the bible and other books IMO are to warn us about end of times. End of times being today, or the hopi prophecy rock and two different paths mankind can take. What if David Icke is right? World is certainly is moving towards more control, towards global government, towards population reduction. It's going by the book period! That means that the book is here to warn us, and we as fools worship it, and let the devil rule us world wide.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you the best with figuring out what's right for you, but Religious threads aren't allowed at SS due to the likely possibility of flame wars, and trolls.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.