religion an issue to bang this girl?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this gorgeous girl I have seen around my area a few times, I used to see her everyday whenever I went for coffee. There was never a good opportunity to approach her until today cos she was studying by herself. I started chatting, found out she was religious and knowing what I know about her religion is that they don't date outside of their religion unless they're very relaxed. I started to probe asking questions about 'how' religious she was to see if I could get her. This agitated her and annoyed her a bit. She unfortunately is quite into it practising wise so I kinda gave up (but appears quite liberal). Prior to that I did very well, she seemed quite genuinely interested in what I said.

The timing was good cos my alarm went off and she has an exam tomorrow so I left at the right time. I didn't bother to get the number as I didn't want to get rejected knowing what I knew. I see her all the time, there's no need to get it right now. Now I realise that it might actually be possible for me to sleep with her regardless of the religion..

I put myself as the prize by NOT going for the number though maybe she might see it as I was too scared or man enough, but I'm older than her, I'm the prize. Next time I see her, should I just say Hi nothing more (and then see what she does)? I'm not going to chase some young girl. If she comes up to me to talk then she either a)just wants my attention but not actually wants me or b)she genuinely is interested.

How should I play this to my advantage?

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something you can do
Ask a help from a girl and take that girl to the coffee store, if you see this chick at the coffee store strike up a conversation and ask her to hangout as a group, safe bet i guess?
if you think she is religious, they might be afraid to hang out with a new guy.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people always tell me that religious girls are the best in bed , but the last girkl i was with started preaching about how working is a way to connect to god and crap , ugh idc what the sex is like i cant deal to put up with that crap