"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Relieve my confusion, please!

Analyze that

New Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am new to this forum and a recovering AFC. I need your opinion/advice regarding how to handle a situation.

Last night I was out on a second date with 48-year old lady (I am 39) that went very well and included fine dining and a movie. After the date I took her to her apartment to drop her off. Expecting to split shortly, I went into the apartment (which she locked behind us) where we got into some heavy kissing (including French). I tried to touch her b0obs over the clothes but she moved my hands and mentioned I should leave shortly. However, we continued kissing for a while and I grabbed her butt (to which she didn’t resist) hoping maybe she will change her mind and I will get lucky. ;)

However, it didn’t happen and I left after conversing for a few minutes.

Now being a recovering AFC, I feel I offended her due to my sexual advances. Maybe if I had waited for a few dates it would have been proper, my AFC side says. But I also realize that if there no sexual spark/activity the relationship could become LJBF.

I haven’t called her and am thinking not do so; hoping she calls first. To worsen the situation, before the “sexual thing” happened I had promised her to celebrate her birthday on Valentine’s day (which is her b’day). Now I don’t know what to do about it.

I don’t know what to make of the situation/dilemma. Any insight would be relieving.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
never apologize for what you have done. you were clear with your intentions and if she cant handle it then maybe you can move on a little.


once again, never apologize. you're a MAN! what have you got to be ashamed of??? what happens when a man and a woman find themselves alone, play CHE
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
never apologize for what you have done. you were clear with your intentions and if she cant handle it then maybe you can move on a little.


once again, never apologize. you're a MAN! what have you got to be ashamed of??? what happens when a man and a woman find themselves alone, play CHESS??! :rolleyes:

thing is maybe you may have come on too strong and too fast. maybe you should let the tension build inside her first. that would make her want you even more than you want her.

remember, the more of a man you be to her, the more of a woman she'll become to you.

amt of being a man=amt of her being a woman
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She let you grab her butt and did not resist! I say that is a sign of interest and you should not hesitate to call her and don't apologize for any of your actions. A 48 yr. old female is not an innocent one to be protected - she wants you more than you want her but she may try to protect her image by offering a little resistance in the beginning but after that look out!! She may rape you!!

Give her something small for her birthday as a gesture, since you just met her - don't buy her a mercedes or anything afc like that!:)
 

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
My only reply is thus... You were so excited that you got some tongue action that you included it in the post?!? Seriously, I was eleven when I got my first "french." Stop blowing things out of proportion. Take things as they come.

Oh, and the woman is nearly 50. She is good to go.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Don't apologize and don't stop, just hold out!

This girl I'm seeing now is really scared, she is afraid of being hurt and she has only had sex with one person in her life which was her bf for past 4 years (he cheated on her)... At first she was weary about touching below her pantsline (anywhere)... I just continued stroking back and sometimes slipping down on her ass underneath the pants. At the beginning she said that was bad but after several times she was comfortable with it. I started moving to her tits one night and she said that was bad and removed my hand.... Later my hands where underneath her shirt and she allowed that and later on after progressing more and more those tits where in full view ;) Petite and sexy!

Persisting and progressing while comforting and calming her mind and thoughts will get you mostly anywhere :) I'm having great fun, never met such a challenge before.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
She let you grab her butt and did not resist! I say that is a sign of interest and you should not hesitate to call her and don't apologize for any of your actions. A 48 yr. old female is not an innocent one to be protected - she wants you more than you want her but she may try to protect her image by offering a little resistance in the beginning but after that look out!!
I'll second that. Even the most promiscuous of women I've been with had started off with the "I'm not that easy" angle. Some do it for peace of mind. But I think some of them actually "get off" on releasing all of that sexual apprehensive build up when they finally go to town on you. It has little to nothing to do with what you do/have done.

The only thing I believe you're doing wrong is wondering if you did anything wrong.
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
Originally posted by Analyze that
I am new to this forum and a recovering AFC. I need your opinion/advice regarding how to handle a situation.

Last night I was out on a second date with 48-year old lady (I am 39) that went very well and included fine dining and a movie. After the date I took her to her apartment to drop her off. Expecting to split shortly, I went into the apartment (which she locked behind us) where we got into some heavy kissing (including French). I tried to touch her b0obs over the clothes but she moved my hands and mentioned I should leave shortly. However, we continued kissing for a while and I grabbed her butt (to which she didn’t resist) hoping maybe she will change her mind and I will get lucky. ;)
I think the 1st thing you need to work on is your make-out style. And for Gods' sake don't HOPE "maybe she will change her mind". Be confident and concentrate on her horniness, not yours. Read her body language (It's so strong during a make-out that it's easy to read). Use your maleness to activate her biological chemistry. Try to get at least one moan/sigh/etc. before you advance to her tits. And your hands should have been all over her body first. Don't just go straight for the ass and tits like thats all you want. Imagine you're Antonio Banderas or a guy in a romance novel and act like it. ;)


However, it didn’t happen and I left after conversing for a few minutes.
As far as your 'game', when she says you should "leave shortly", you should agree with her that it's getting late and that you should go. Slowly resume if you please. If you can't make it happen (which you didn't), it's OK cause you had another date with her anyway. Act more like you're James Bond leaving the chick in need to attend to an urgent mission, and less like a horny AFC who hasen't been laid in 30 years. I would probably say I'm late for another date anyway (smile). Leave with her full respect and return to finish the job another day.


Now being a recovering AFC, I feel I offended her due to my sexual advances. Maybe if I had waited for a few dates it would have been proper, my AFC side says. But I also realize that if there no sexual spark/activity the relationship could become LJBF.
Don't let your motive for getting into her pants be based on fear of the 'friend zone'. :rolleyes: God knows you already have enough motive for that. And you don't have to bang her on the first freakin' date to stay out of the friend zone. LMAO


I haven’t called her and am thinking not do so; hoping she calls first. To worsen the situation, before the “sexual thing” happened I had promised her to celebrate her birthday on Valentine’s day (which is her b’day). Now I don’t know what to do about it.

Why the hell not call her? Because she wouldn't let you fvck her on the first date?!? Sorry but that's just funny. :p



I don’t know what to make of the situation/dilemma. Any insight would be relieving.
All the advice in this thread is very good. BE THE MAN and call her. Repeat this quote 50 times:

"I make no apology for my desires as a man."

Call her up and tell her you're gonna take her out for the time of her life (V-day). She's probably dying to here from you, Stud. :)
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
I think your case scenario reflects a classic "feminization" of masculinity. Having sexual desire is not a sin and acting on them (within reason) is what makes us human. If there were no sexual undercurrent the nature will cease to exist.

You got sexually carried away by the spur of the moment and she reciprocated. If the woman is practical (afterall she is 48) she will understand the "take charge" nature of a male that is far from being an AFC.

On the other hand, if she is too traditional she might have felt offended. In that case, cool if off i.e., cut off any phone calls for awhile making her wonder.

Besides, there are so many younger women out there why to limit yourself.
 
Top